Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
They shut down the main reactor.
他们毁坏了主反应堆
We’ll be destroyed for sure.
我们肯定完蛋了
This is madness.
太疯狂了
We’re doomed.
我们死定了
There’ll be no escape for the princess this time.
公主这次无法脱身了
What’s that?
那是什么?
R2-D2, where are you?
R2-D2 你在哪里?
At last!
总算找到你了
Where have you been?
你到哪里去了?
They’re heading in this direction.
他们就要从这里过来了
What are we going to do?
我们该怎么办?
We’ll be sent to the spice mines of Kessel…
我们会被送到开索的乱坟场…
smashed into who knows what!
被捣成碎片的!
Wait a minute. Where are you going?
等等 你要去哪里?
The Death Star plans are not in the main computer.
死星的设计图不在主计算机中
Where are those transmissions you intercepted?
你截取的那些信息到哪里去了?
What have you done with those plans?
你把那些设计图怎么了?
We intercepted no transmissions.
我们没有截取任何的信息
This is a consular ship.
这是一艘领事飞船
We’re on a diplomatic mission.
我们在执行外交任务
If this is a consular ship…
如果这是领事飞船…
where is the ambassador?
那么大使在哪里?
Commander,tear this ship apart until you’ve found those plans…
指挥官 掘地三尺也要把那些设计图找出来
and bring me the passengers! I want them alive!
把乘客带来! 要活的!
There’s one. Set for stun.
那里有一个 设定为击晕模式
She’ll be all right.
她没事的
Inform Lord Vader we have a prisoner.
报告维德勋爵 我们抓到了一个囚犯
Hey! You’re not permitted in there. It’s restricted.
这里是不允许进入的 是禁区
You’ll be deactivated for sure.
你会失灵的
Don’t you call me a mindless philosopher…
不要嫌我啰嗦…
you overweight glob of grease!
你不该去那里
Now come out before somebody sees you.
在别人看到你之前快出来吧
Secret mission? What plans?
秘密使命? 什么计划?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I’m not getting in there.
我不要进去
I’m going to regret this.
我一定会后悔的
There goes another one.
又来了一个
Hold your fire. There’s no life forms.
别开火 没有生命体
It must have short-circuited.
里面一定是些铁家伙
That’s funny. The damage doesn’t look as bad from out here.
真奇怪 损坏从这里看不是那么严重
Are you sure this thing is safe?
你确定这里安全吗
Darth Vader. Only you could be so bold.
达斯·维德 只有你才会这么的胡作非为
The Imperial Senate will not sit still for this.
帝国参议院不会对此坐视不理的
When they hearyou’ve attacked a diplomatic…
当他们知道你攻击了外交…
Don’t act so surprised,Your Highness.
不要装得这么惊讶 殿下
You weren’t on any mercy mission this time.
你可不是在干什么好事
Several transmissions were beamed to this ship by rebel spies.
叛军间谍向你们的飞船 定向传输了若干信息
I want to know what happened to the plans they sent you.
我想知道他们发给你的那些计划 是咋回事
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I’m a member of the Imperial Senate…
我是帝国参议院的成员…
on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan.
去阿尔德兰执行一项外交任务
You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor.
你是叛军的一员 帝国的叛徒
Take her away!
把她带走
Holding her is dangerous.
劫持她很危险
Ifword of this gets out…
如果事情传出去…
it could generate sympathy for the rebellion in the senate.
可能在参议院中会产生对叛军的怜悯
I’ve traced the rebel spies to her.
种种迹象表明叛军间谍在和她联♥系♥
Now she is my only link to finding their secret base.
现在只有通过她才能找到他们的秘密基地
She’ll die before she’ll tell you anything.
她死也不会说什么的
Leave that to me.
都交给我吧
Send a distress signal…
发出一个求救信♥号♥♥…
and then inform the senate that all aboard were killed.
然后告诉参议院船上的所有人都死了
Lord Vader,the battle station plans…
达斯·维德 死星的设计图…
are not aboard this ship…
不在这艘飞船上…
and no transmissions were made.
而且并没有以其他方式传送走
An escape pod was jettisoned during the fighting…
刚刚一个逃生舱在战斗中被扔出飞船
but no life forms were aboard.
但是没有发现里面有生命迹象
She must have hidden the plans in the escape pod.
她一定把计划藏在那个逃生舱了
Send a detachment down to retrieve them…See to it personally,Commander.
派一支部队去把它找回来 指挥官 在我个人看来
There’ll be no one to stop us this time.
这次不会有任何人阻止我们
Yes, sir.
是 长官
How did we get into this mess?
我们怎么这么倒霉?
I really don’t know how.
我真不知是怎么回事
We seem to be made to suffer.
似乎有人安排我们去受苦一样
It’s our lot in life.
这就是我们的命运吧
I’ve got to rest before I fall apart.
我必须休息一下不然就要散架了
My joints are almost frozen.
我的关节就要冻结了
What a desolate place this is!
这里真是个荒无人烟的地方!
Where do you think you’re going?
你以为你在往哪里走?
Well,I’m not going that way.
我才不往那里走呢
It’s much too rocky.
那里太多岩石了
This way is much easier.
这边的看起来好走许多
What makes you think there are settlements over there?
你怎么会觉得那里会有住人的地方呢?
Don’t get technical with me.
别和我谈什么技术
What mission? What are you talking about?
什么任务? 你在说什么?
I’ve just about had enough of you.
我受够你了
Go that way.
你往那里走吧
You’ll be malfunctioning within a day…
不到一天你就会失灵的…
you nearsighted scrap pile.
你这个目光短浅的废铜烂铁
And don’t let me catch you following me begging for help…
而且别让我发现你跟着我祈求帮助
because you won’t get it.
因为我是绝不会帮你的
No more adventures.
我不要冒险
I’m not going that way.
我不走那条路
That malfunctioning little twerp.
那个该死的蠢货
This is all his fault.
这都是他的错
He tricked me into going this way…
是他把我骗到这条路来的…
but he’ll do no better.
但是他也不会好到哪里去
Wait! What’s that?
等一下! 那是什么?
A transport.
一个运输车
I’m saved!
我得救了
Over here!
在这里!
Help! Please help!
救命! 请救救我!
R2-D2, it is you! It is you!
R2-D2 是你! 是你!
Someone was in the pod.
逃生舱里曾经有人
The tracks go off in this direction.
是往这个方向走的
Look, sir, droids.
看 长官 是机器人
We stopped.
我们停下来了
Wake up! Wake up!
起来! 起来!
We’re doomed.
我们死定了
Do you think they’ll melt us down?
你觉得他们会把我们熔了吗
Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot!
别开枪! 别开枪!
Will this never end?
什么时候才能结束呀?
All right, fine. Let’s go.
好吧 我们走
Luke! Luke!
卢克! 卢克!
Luke, tell Uncle if he gets a translator…
卢克 告诉你叔叔 如果他买♥♥一个会翻译的机器人
be sure it speaks Bocce.
一定要懂波西语才行
Doesn’t look like we have much of a choice, but I’ll remind him.
我们貌似没太多选择 不过我会告诉他的
Yeah, we’ll take that red one.
好 我就要那个红色的
No, not that one.
不 不是那个
I suppose you’re programmed for etiquette and protocol.
我想你是被用于行使繁文缛节的
Protocol? Why, it’s my primary function, sir.
什么意思? 这是我的主要功能 先生
I am well-versed in all the customs…
我对于所有的风俗习惯都了如指掌…
I have no need for a protocol droid.
我不需要你这样的机器人
Of course you haven’t, sir. Not in an environment such as this.
在这样的环境中你当然不需要了 先生
That is why I have been programmed…
这就是为什么我…
What I really need is a droid who understands the binary language of moisture vaporators.
我只需要一个机器人 能够懂得蒸发器二进制语言
Vaporators? Sir, my first job was programming binary load lifters…
蒸发器? 我的首要任务是操纵二进制起重机
very similar to your vaporators in most respects.
在各个方面都和你的蒸发器很类似
Can you speak Bocce?
你懂波西语吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!