– Conor, what? – It comes to 12:07.
最开始我以为是梦 但总是…
At first I thought it was a dream, but there is always…
康纳 别说了 好吗 就是个梦
Conor, stop it, all right? It is a dream.
仅此而已 很抱歉 你得面对现实
That’s all it is. I’m sorry you have to face this.
但你得勇敢点
But you have to be brave.
明白吗
Do you understand?
走吧
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
我会尽快回来
I’ll be back as soon as I can.
如果不够快呢
What if it’s not fast enough?
康纳 听着…
Conor, listen…
– 没关系 – 什么没关系
– It’s okay. – What is okay?
只是…
Just…
你不必这样
You don’t have to.
看 你看到了吗
Look. Do you see it?
你看到了吗 能挥挥手吗
Do you see it? Can you wave?
你看到他了吗
Can you see him?
然后我们向外婆挥手
And then we wave to grandma.
你好 外婆
Hello, grandma.
康 你能跟外婆和妈妈打招呼吗
Con, you can say hello to grandma and mum?
你好 外婆
Hello, grandma.
这就对了
There we are.
妈妈听过很多次了
Mummy’s heard this one a lot.
准备好了吗
Okay, you ready?
康 看 坐下 过来坐下
Con, look, sit, come sit here.
康 看
Con, look.
– 你好 外婆 – 妈妈…
– Hello, grandma. – Mummy…
– 然后… – 妈妈
– And… – Mummy, and…
过来
There we go.
我们在给你画画 外婆
We are doing you a picture, grandma.
然后混在一起
And then mix it together.
那是什么颜色
What color is that?
– 棕色 – 没错
– Brown. – Yeah.
– 这是泥棕色 – 棕色
– It is a nice sludgy brown. – Brown.
– 但我们有棕色 – 没错
– But we have brown here. – That’s true.
你能看什么
What can you see?
那是什么 那些是什么
What is that? What are those?
你怎么… 这些是什么
What do you… what are these?
– 眼睛 – 眼睛 没错
– Eyes. – The eyes. That’s it.
眼睛是心灵的窗户
Life is always in the eyes.
如果你明白…
If you get that…
就会是一个称职的艺术家
you will be a proper artist.
没错
Yes.
听着
Look.
眼睛是这么画的…
This is how we draw the eyes in…
因为这里是眼睛里的倒影
because this is where the eyes catch the reflection.
我们通过眼睛看到了生命 明白了吗
There we see the life in the eyes. See that?
再画一次 这是生命
Do it again. It’s life.
我们拿根铅笔
Maybe if we take a pencil
你就能在那里画画了
and you can draw on there.
你想试试吗
Do you want to try it?
给我看看你怎么画的
Show me how you do it.
看 康
Look, Con.
那是他的头发 这是他的眉毛
That’s his hair and this is his eyebrow.
这是眼睛
There’s the eyes.
你看 这是他的嘴
Oh look, there’s his mouth.
这是他的嘴 他很生气
There’s his mouth. He is very angry.
你看到了吗
Can you see?
看啊
Look at that.
然后我们开始画脸蛋
And then we start to make a face.
然后
And then
我们的怪兽
there’s our monster.
有一只怪兽
There’s the monster.
看那只怪兽
Look at the monster.
慢慢来
Very slowly.
就是这样
That’s it.
就是这样 好的
That’s it, okay.
今天早上有三十分钟的测验
Okay, it’s a 30 minutes exam this morning
内容是我们前两周
and this is all the stuff
所学的内容
we’ve been doing for the last two weeks.
所以只要你都复习了 就没什么问题
So, if you’ve done your revision, there won’t be any surprises.
待会儿我会让你们翻开试♥卷♥
In a moment I’m going to ask you to turn your pages over,
接下来的三十分钟
and there will be no talking for
不许互相交流 我希望保持安静
the next 30 minutes. I want total silence in here,
因为你们要动脑子 不是动嘴
because you are going to be using your brains, not your mouths.
所以三十分钟
So, 30 minutes,
开始 祝你们好运
Starting now. Good luck.
我应该终于想明白了
I think I’ve finally figures you out.
一直以来
After all this time.
你只是在找一个人揍你一顿
All that you’re looking for is someone kick your head in.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
我不再是那个人了
I’m not that guy anymore.
再见 奥莫利
Goodbye, O’Malley.
我不会再看到你了
I no longer see you.
现在对我来说 你也是透明的了
Now you’re invisible to me, too.
希望你妈妈好起来
I hope your mum gets better.
怎么这么久
What took you so long?
是时候讲第三个故事了
It’s time for the third tale.
从前有一个透明人
There was once an invisible man,
厌倦了别人看不到他
who had grown tired of being unseen.
其实他不是透明的
It was not that he was actually invisible.
只是别人习惯性忽略他
It was just the people had become used to not seeing him.
一天 这个透明人再也忍♥受不了了
One day, the invisible man couldn’t stand it anymore.
他想知道 如果没人看到他
He kept wondering, if no one sees you,
你真的存在吗
are you really there at all?
透明人做了什么
What did the invisible man do?
他召唤了怪物
He called for a monster.
我不知道该怎么说你 奥莫利
I don’t even know what to say to you, O’Malley.
你把他送进医院了
You sent him to hospital!
他的父母要提起诉讼
His parents are threatening to sue.
– 不是我 – 你说什么
– It wasn’t me. – What was that?
不是我
It wasn’t me.
我不是透明的 我不是透明的
I’m not invisible. I’m not invisible.
如果想被人重视 奥莫利
If you want to be seen, O’Malley,
这可不是最好的方法
this is not the best way.
我不是透明的 你听到了吗
I’m not invisible. Did you hear me?
我不是透明的
I’m not invisible.
校规上写着立即开除学籍
School rules dictate immediately exclusion.
但我怎么能那么做
But how could I do that
这样我还是个老师吗
and consider myself any kind of a teacher?
回去上课吧
Go back to class.
我们以后再谈这件事 但不是今天
We will talk about this one day, but not today.
您不惩罚我吗
You’re not punishing me?
那有什么意义呢
What could possibly be the point?
我来给你举一个健康情绪的例子
Let me give you an example of emotional wellness.
你们知道有时候拒绝
You know how difficult
有多么困难 对吗
it is sometimes to say no, right?
当你最终有了勇气拒绝
How good it feels
感觉是多么好 为什么
when you finally find the courage to say it anyway. Why is that?
你不来吗
Aren’t you coming?
我就在这里
I’ll be right here.
你的手怎么了
What did you do to your hands?
这就是最后的谈话了 对吗
This is the talk, isn’t it?
最近每个人都想谈谈
Everybody wants to have a talk lately.
康
Con.
看着我
Look at me.
我今早和医生聊过了
I spoke to the doctor this morning.
新的疗法没有用
The new treatment, it’s… it’s not working.
紫衫的方法吗
The one from the yew tree?
没错
Yeah.
怎么会没用