Come on.
用力点 康纳·奥莫利
Harder, Conor O’Malley.
快点 用力
Come on. Harder.
没错 没错
That’s it, that’s it.
没错
Yes.
感觉不错 对吧
Feels good, doesn’t it?
没错
Yeah.
外婆
Grandma.
外婆
Grandma.
外婆 求你…
Grandma, please…
外婆
Grandma.
我听说你喜欢只煎一面
I heard you like them sunny side up.
– 你在这干嘛 – 你觉得呢
– What are you doing here? – What do you think?
外婆今天很早就打电♥话♥给我
Grandma called very early this morning.
她去医院看你妈妈了
She’s gone to the hospital to see your mum.
你妈妈的病情恶化了 康
Your mum’s had a bad turn, Con.
我要见她
I need to see her.
我们看看今天情况如何
We’ll see what happens today,
也许下午能去一会儿
and maybe you can visit for a little while this afternoon.
看出来你有多生气了
I can see how upset you are.
我不是有意的 我不知道发生了什么
I didn’t mean to. I don’t know what happened.
– 坏事总是发生得很茫然 – 什么意思
– Worse things happen at sea. – What do you mean?
你不打算惩罚我吗
Aren’t you going to punish me?
那有什么意义呢
What could possibly be the point in that?
我得说 伙计 你真是把这砸得稀巴烂啊
I got to say, champ, this is really just amazingly thorough.
宝藏
Oh, buried treasure.
这些肯定是我第一次搬走时
These must be those home movies that
你妈妈总是寄给我的自♥制♥影片
your mother used to send when I first moved away.
你为什么要搬走
Why did you move away?
我们当时很年轻
We were young.
太年轻了 我们都有远大梦想…
Too young, you know? We had big dreams, and…
什么样的梦想
What kind of dreams?
你妈妈想去艺术学校
Your mum wanted to go to art college.
– 真的吗 – 没错 她没去 但她想去
– Really? – Yeah. She didn’t go, but she wanted to.
怎么回事
What happened?
因为妈妈怀了我
Because mum got pregnant with me.
妈妈从来没有后悔怀了你
Mum never regretted having you.
你是她的好消息
You were only ever good news.
我这么肯定地说
And I know that for a fact,
是因为她后悔的事是嫁给了我
because the one thing she regretted was marrying me.
那她为什么要嫁给你
Why did she marry you, then?
因为我帅
Because I’m handsome.
你妈妈以前很好 现在也是如此
Your mum was amazing. And she still is.
我们曾相爱
And we were in love.
我还是爱她
I mean, I still love her.
但你会知道…
But you will see that…
光有爱是不够的
Love isn’t enough.
不会让你坚持下去
It doesn’t carry you through.
所以你们没有快乐地在一起
So you didn’t get happily ever after.
没有 但那就是人生
No, but that’s life, you know?
大多数的人生后来都会变糟
Most of it just get messily after.
没关系
That’s alright.
甚至我很高兴你越来越像她了
Even I’m happy you turned out like her.
教育非常重要
Education is really important!
你现在来对我指手画脚
You’re telling me now what to do?
我可以带他去任何地方
I can pull him in any direction.
你会带他离开学校吗
Are you going to take him out of school then?
谢谢
Thank you.
我要去找点吃的 你想吃什么吗 孩子
I’m ganna go and find something to eat. You want something, kid?
别叫我孩子
I want you to stop calling me kid.
好吧
Fair enough.
对不起 莉齐
I’m sorry, Lizzy.
那个穿西装的男人是谁
Who was that man in a suit?
只是…
Just…
谁都不是
Nothing.
– 今天早上发生了什么 – 没什么
– What happened this morning? – Nothing.
没事
It’s fine.
我只是有点不良反应
I just had a bit of a bad reaction.
但他们还要再尝试一种疗法
But there’s one more thing they’re going to try,
是一种药 有很好的药效
and it’s a medicine that’s had some really good results.
他们为什么一开始不用呢
Why didn’t they try it in the first place?
因为这是当其他的药
Because this is something you take
都没有效果时
when the other stuff hasn’t worked
才会用这个方法
the way they wanted it to.
那是不是意味着太晚了
Does that mean it’s too late?
不 当然不是太晚了
No, of course it doesn’t mean it’s too late.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我相信我说的每句话
I believe every word I say.
信仰是治愈的一半
Belief is half of all healing.
相信治疗
Belief in the cure,
相信等着你的未来
belief in the future that awaits.
没错
Yeah.
现在你知道那棵我总说的树了吧
And you know that tree I’m always going on about?
对
Yeah.
这种药就是由那种树造的
Well, this drug is made from trees like that.
– 是吗 – 没错
– It is? – Yeah.
真的吗
Seriously?
一直以来 我们本来能去那
All this time, we could have gone out there
砍了那棵树
and just chopped it down.
但那一棵不行
But not that one.
那棵是我们的朋友
That one’s our friend.
你在哪
Where are you?
我在这
I’m here.
你会做吗
So can you do it?
你能让我妈妈好起来吗
Can you make my mum better?
如果能治好你妈妈
If your mother can be healed,
紫衫会做的
the yew tree will do it.
所以就是答应了
So that’s a yes?
你还是不知道为什么召唤我
You still don’t know why you called me.
我没有召唤你
I didn’t call you.
就算召唤了 也是召唤我妈妈
And even if I did, it was obviously for mum.
– 是吗 – 不然呢
– Was it? – What else?
听你那些没有意义的蠢故事
To listen to idiotic stories that make no sense.
还不是讲第三个故事的时候
It is not yet time for the third tale.
但快了 那之后
But soon. And after that
你就会告诉我你的故事 康纳·奥莫利
you will tell me your story, Conor O’Malley.
不
No.
不 不是这个 那只是个噩梦
No, not this. That’s just a nightmare.
不 求你了
No, please.
那不是我的真♥相♥
That’s not my truth.
那只是个噩梦
That’s just a nightmare.
然而 第三个故事之后 这就会发生
Nevertheless, this is what will happen after the third tale.
我想知道我妈妈会怎么样
I want to know what’s going to happen with my mum.
你在浪费你的宝贵时间
You waste the precious time that is given to you.
等等 你要去哪
Wait. Where are you going?
如果你是治愈之树 我要你去治我妈妈
If you are a tree of healing, then I need you to heal.
我会的
And so I shall.
康纳 我会回来的
Conor, I’ll come back.
我保证 好吗
I promise, alright?
你圣诞节来洛杉矶
And you’ll come to L.A. for Christmas.
我不会留妈妈一个人过圣诞
I won’t leave mum on her own for Christmas.
康纳 你妈妈这次服的药…
Conor, this medicine your mum’s taking…
会让她好起来
It’s going to make her well.
不 康纳 可能不会了
No, Conor, it probably isn’t.
不 会的
Yes, it is.
不 这是最后的努力 儿子
No, it’s a last ditch effort, son.
会治好她的 我知道的
It will heal her. I know it.
它就是为此而来的 肯定是
It is the reason it came, it has to be.
什么而来
Reason what came?
怪物
The monster.
– 康纳 什么 – 12点过7分就会来