Listen to me, Conor, if your mother…
没有如果
There is no if!
她会好的 然后你就能走了
She’ll be better and then you can go.
莉齐 莉齐
Oh, Lizzy? Lizzy!
天哪 坚持住 坚持住
Oh my God. Hold on, hold on.
药在哪 康纳
Where’s the medicine? Conor!
康纳
Conor!
我在这 我在这 深呼吸
I’m here, I’m here. Take a deep breath.
康纳 拜托 给我药 快点
Conor, please. Please, give me the medicine. Hurry, hurry.
药来了
It’s coming.
给你 给你
Here you go, here you go.
好点了
That’s better.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Deep breath. Deep breath.
没关系
It is okay.
别碰任何东西
Just don’t touch anything.
相信我 我不会碰的
Trust me, I’ll be doing my very best not to.
我们的谈话没有结束 小伙子
Our conversation isn’t over, young man.
已经结束了
Oh, yes, it is.
妈妈
Mum.
怎么花了那么久
What took you so long?
是时候告诉你第一个故事了
It is time for me to tell you the first tale.
我不需要故事
I don’t need a tale.
我要一张给外婆的车票
I need a bus ticket for my grandma.
是时候告诉你…
It is time for me to tell you the…
你想去哪 你不能这样忽视我
Where do you think you’re going? I will be listened to!
我和这片大♥陆♥一样古老 我会…
I am as old as this land, and I will…
你知道什么
What do you know about anything?
我知道关于你的一切 康纳·奥莫利
I know everything about you, Conor O’Malley.
不 你不知道 如果你知道,
No, you don’t. If you did,
你知道我没时间
You know I don’t have time to
听一棵蠢树讲蠢故事
listen to stupid stories from a stupid tree
就是一个梦
that is just a dream.
梦 什么梦 康纳·奥莫利
A dream? What is a dream, Conor O’Malley?
谁说其他的不是梦
And who is to say that it is not everything else
而这是一个梦呢
that is a dream?
算了
Never mind.
我今天来见你 因为我觉得…
I came to see you today, because I thought…
你觉得我也许可以
You thought I might have come to
干翻你的敌人 杀死那些飞龙
topple your enemies, slay your dragons.
至少帮助我搞定外婆
Or at least help me with my grandmother.
你只想跟我讲故事
All you want to do is tell me stories.
我如何干翻敌人的故事
Stories of how I toppled my enemies.
我如何弑龙的故事
Stories of how I slew dragons.
让我告诉你 我走起来时的故事
Let me tell you a tale of when I came walking.
让我告诉你 邪恶皇后的下场
Let me tell you of the end of a wicked queen
以及我如何让她消失的
and how I made sure she was never seen again.
那你继续吧
Go on then.
很好
Good.
你看见了什么
What do you see?
什么都没看见 树叶挡住了视线
Nothing. There are leafs in the way.
用你的想象 康纳·奥莫利
Use your imagination, Conor O’Malley.
你看见了什么
What do you see?
– 我看见了一道光 – 没错 然后呢
– I see a spark. – Yes. And?
不 是水 是水彩画
No, it’s water. It is watercolor.
继续看
Keep looking.
– 哇 – 哇 确实很漂亮
– Wow. – Wow, indeed.
很好 活该
Good. She deserved it.
那你能帮我搞不定我的外婆吗
Now, I don’t suppose you can help me with my grandma.
故事还没结束
The story is not yet finished.
我把皇后带到了很远的地方
I took the queen and carried her far enough away
这样镇民就再也找不到她了
so that the town’s people would never find her.
在海边的村庄 她开始了新的生活
To a village by the sea, where she began a new life.
但她杀了农民的女儿
But she killed the farmer’s daughter.
你怎么能救一个凶手
How can you save a murderer?
你真是一个怪物
You really are a monster.
我从没说她杀了农民女儿
I never said she killed farmer’s daughter.
我只说了 那是王子说的
I only said that the prince said it was so.
那是个糟糕的故事 还是假的
That’s a terrible story. And a cheat!
这是真的故事
It’s a true story.
很多真事听起来都像假的
Many things that are true feel like a cheat.
王国找回了原有的王子
Kingdoms get their princes they deserve.
农民的女儿无缘无故就死了
Farmers’ daughters die for no reason.
有时候 女巫值得保护
And sometimes witches merit saving.
很多时候都是如此 说了你可能都不信
Quite often, actually. You’d be surprised.
所以乖王子才是凶手
So the good prince was a murderer
邪恶的王后根本不是女巫
and the evil queen wasn’t a witch after all?
不 王后就是女巫
No, the queen most certainly was a witch,
而且可能正在酝酿邪恶的计划
and could well have been on her way to great evil.
谁说得准呢
Who can say?
那你为什么救她
Then why’d you save her then?
因为她不是凶手
Because what she was not, was a murderer.
我不明白
I don’t get it.
谁才是好人
Who is the good guy here?
不会总有个好人的 康纳·奥莫利
There is not always a good guy, Conor O’Malley.
也不会总有坏人
Nor is there always a bad one.
大多数人都在好坏之间
Most people are somewhere in between.
那这对我逃离外婆的魔掌有什么用
So how is all this meant to save me from grandma?
你要逃离的人不是她
It is not her you need saving from.
一个故事总有两面
There are always two sides to a story.
你们有多少人知道这句话
How many of you know the saying:
“石头和棍子能打断我的骨头
“Stick and stones may break my bones,
但你的话伤不到我”
but words can never touch me?”
下一次
Now, next time
有人对你说了什么…
someone says something to you…
很好 你回家了
Good, you’re home.
你妈妈在楼上 她想和你说话
Your mum’s upstairs. She wants to talk to you.
– 什么 – 你♥爸♥爸周日要飞过来
– What? – Your father’s flying in on Sunday.
爸爸来了 从美国吗
Dad’s coming? From America?
去吧
Go on.
她在等着
She’s waiting.
收拾行李
And pack your bag.
你要来和我住几天
You’re coming to stay with me for a few days.
去吧
Go on.
那棵树太惊人了
That tree is amazing.
已经在这几千年了
It’s been here for thousands of years.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
我想外婆想让我变成蒂娜·特纳
I think grandma is trying to turn me into Tina Turner.
她肯定是粉丝
She must be a fan.
我为什么要和外婆去住
Why am I going to stay with grandma?
你要回医院了吗
Are you going back to the hospital?
过来 康
Come here, Con.
上一次治疗不太理想
This latest treatment is not doing what it’s supposed to.
所以他们要调整一下
So they’re going to adjust it,
尝试其他的方法
try something else.
– 就这样 – 没错
– That’s all? – That’s all.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我确定
I’m sure.
因为…
Because…
你可以和我说的
you could tell me, you know.
行了
There.
一切都会没事的 康纳
Everything will be fine, Conor.
别着急
You’ll see.
然后一拳 打在他的脸上
… and bang, right into his side.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
– 别碰他 – “别碰他”
– Don’t touch him. – “Don’t touch him?”
– 这么欠揍的脸 – 我说了别碰他
– With such a punchable face? – I said don’t touch him.
我和奥莫利有一个协议
O’Malley and I have an understanding.
只有我能碰他
I’m the only one who touches him.
对吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!