但是并不容易
But it won’t be easy.
你要突破自己的极限
You’re gonna push yourself past your own limits,
你会与团队合作,也会独自奋斗
you’ll work as a team, and you’ll struggle alone.
在你身旁是你的新兄弟姐妹
And on either side of you are your new brothers and sisters.
欢迎
Welcome.
KC,妳有话要说吗?
K.C.
Got something to say?
大家好,
Uh, hi, guys.
我是卡帕娜乔拉 但这裡有些人叫我KC
I’m Kalpana Chawla, but some people around here call me K.C.
我已经在这裡一段时间了
Uh, I’ve been around here a while,
我之前曾上过太空一次
I’ve been up to space once before,
我将负责你们的模拟训练
and I’ll be in charge of your mock-up training.
训练是为了建立肌肉记忆
Your training is all about building muscle memory.
这是为了让身体经历
It’s about putting your body through conditions
类似太空环境的条件
similar to those you would find in space.
一旦引擎关闭 进入零重力环境,
As soon as those engines cut off and you get to zero gravity,
你会感到迷失方向
you will feel disoriented.
你会感觉自己正在坠落
You will feel like you’re actually falling.
一切会变得寂静
It’ll all be silence.
这关乎身体和心灵
It’s about the body and the mind.
我们要完成的任务很危险
What we’re trying to accomplish here is dangerous.
在紧急情况下保持头脑清晰至关重要
Having a clear mind during an emergency is imperative.
安全潜水员会在需要时协助你
The safety divers are there to assist you if needed.
别跟制♥服♥对抗,赫南德兹
Don’t fight the suit, Hernández.
假设你的指令。
Assume your directives.
让医务人员到甲板上做好准备。
Get the medic on deck and ready.
带他上来
Take him out.
立刻带他上来
Take him out right now.
哦,明白。
Uh, understood.
只要让他知道,如果他想参加另一次会议,我稍后会来。
Just let him know I’ll be around later if he wants to go through another session.
没事了,到这边来
We got you, sir. Over here.
–冷静,赫南德兹
I got you. – Steady, Hernández.
–你没事吧?还好吗?
You okay?
听起来很糟
Ay, that sounds awful.
对,很糟
Yeah.It was awful.
小胡的科学专题需要你的帮忙
Listen, Julito needs you to help him with his science project.

Okay.
我只是让你知道
I’m just letting you know.

Okay.
宝贝,对不起 我又会晚回家了,
Babe, I’m sorry, but I think I’m gonna be home late again.
要做训练
Training.

Okay.
今天水管工来了吗?
Did the plumber come today?
爸爸?
Dad?
儿子,
Hey, mijo.
你现在应该要睡了
You should be asleep by now.
可以给你看我的地球吗?
Can I show you my Earth?
你的地球?
Your Earth?
你的科学专题
Ah, your science project.
不会亮?
Doesn’t work, huh?
是的
Yeah.
我用13瓦的灯泡,从后面接上电线
I used a 13-watt light bulb and wired it from behind.
妈妈帮的忙
Mam helped.
她是个很棒的厨师 但不是个好电工
She’s a very good cook, not a very good electrician.
至少她试过
Yeah, at least she tried, huh? – Mm-hmm.
真美
Beautiful.
瞧?我们在这裡
See? We’re right here.
是的,我们在那裡
Right.We’re right there.
好了,回去睡觉吧
All right, go back to sleep.
很抱歉没办法帮你
I’m sorry for not being here to help you.
没关係
That’s okay.

Hey, Dad…
什麽事?
Yeah?
你为什麽这麽想去太空?
Why do you want to go to space so bad?
我不知道,
I don’t know.
去睡觉
Go to sleep.
一切都好吗?
Is everything okay?
我知道这对大家来说都很辛苦
Look, I know this is hard on everybody.
我很累,我全身都在痛,我睡不着
I’m busting my ass. My body hurts. I can’t sleep.
我知道我能成功
I know I can make this work.
但我必须保持最佳状态
I just… I have to be at my best.
我,我…
I, I, I.
我…
Me, me, me…
你有听到自己的话吗?
Are you listening to yourself?
–全部都是关于… –关于我吗?
Everything is always about… – What? About me?
听着
Look.
我们几乎看不到你
We can hardly catch sight of you.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你好,什麽?
Hello?
Wait, what?
他刚下晚班回家
He was just coming home from a late shift.
这是一场意外
It was an accident.
错误的地点,错误的时间
Wrong place, wrong time.
那不是意外,
That wasn’t an accident.
是一场枪战
That was a shoot-out.
这附近发生的意外太多了
There’s way too many accidents around here.
你什麽时候要去太空?
When are you going to space?
他总是跟我说,他相信你会去
He always told me he was sure you were going.
他知道你为他感到难过 因为他没有上学
He knew you felt bad for him because he didn’t go to school
或是像你做一些体面的事
or do any fancy stuff like you did.
不,不是这样的 没关係
No, that’s not true. – It’s okay.
别难过
Don’t feel bad.
现在你必须向他致敬,成功上太空
But now you have to honor him and make it to space.
这听起来像贝托会说的话
That sounds like something Beto would say.
我非常爱妳的父亲
I loved your father very much.
我们该拿你怎麽办,赫南德兹?
Whoa. What are we gonna do about you, Hernández?
–你想不想穿上那套蓝色制♥服♥? –是,长官
You want to earn that blue suit or not? – Yes, sir.
你知道我们在哪吗?
Do you know where we are?
我们位于休士顿北方56公里处 高度23000英尺
Uh, we’re 35 miles north of Houston
保持航向2.0 不过现在上下颠倒了
at 23,000 feet, on course two-one-zero, except now down is up and up is down.
很好,
Good.
让我看怎麽降落这东西 – 是,
Now show me how to land this thing. – Yes, sir.
获准穿越里奇蒙 继续前往休士顿
Cleared to Richmond via vectors to Houston,
朝跑道方向飞行 下降至6000英尺
fly runway heading, down 6,000 feet,
进场频率为120.9
approach one-two-zero-point-nine.
谢谢
Thank you.
放开你的麦克风,赫南德兹 你还按着麦克风
Now release your mic, Hernández. Your mic is still hot.
放开麦克风,赫南德兹
Yeah. – Release the mic, Hernández.
–卡住了,长官 –什麽意思?
Oh, it’s stuck, sir.
不可能,快放开
What do you mean, it’s stuck? It can’t be… Just let it go.
你佔用了塔台的通讯频道
You’re tying up the tower.
我正在试,长官
I’m trying, sir.
NASA959,立刻释放线路
NASA-959, clear the line immediately.
–我办不到!按钮卡住了! –放开麦克风
I-I can’t. The button’s stuck. – Release the mic, Hernández.
我正在试,长官!
I’m trying, sir!
NASA959,你的右侧有飞行器
Sir… – NASA-959, you’ve got traffic on your right.
在你的右侧,3点钟方向!
We’re at three o’clock, sir!Three o’clock!
有飞行器!
Traffic now!
长官,
Hey, sir?
我很抱歉 这种事不会再发生了
Uh, I’m really sorry. It won’t happen again, sir.
最好不会
Right it won’t.
我们已经不在飞行学校了,赫南德兹
We’re not in flight school anymore, Hernández.
你远远落后于其他人
You’re light-years behind the rest of the pack.
跟上进度,不然就让开
Just get with it or step aside.
他们好吗?
How are they doing?
如果跟妳说我知道的话 我就是在撒谎
Oh, I’d be lying if I told you I knew. Uh…
你能承认错误是件好事
It was good that you admitted your mistake.
我们在NASA欣赏这种态度
That’s well appreciated at NASA.
这值得吗?
Is it worth it?
牺牲一切
You know, like… everything.
是的
Oh, yeah.