真正的餐厅
Like a real restaurant.
提供米却肯州的正宗风味
Food from Michoacán.
不是一般的墨西哥捲饼店,来
Not some burrito place. Come.
我愿意投资
I would, um, um… I would put money on it.
太好了
Cool.
那…
So?
你有什麽大目标?
What’s your big goal?
或是梦想?
Dream, whatever.

Uh…
算了,有点蠢
Well…
Ah, it’s stupid.
–不行,你不可以这样 –哪样?
No, you can’t do that. – Do what?
–你不可以这样 –哪样?
You can’t do that.
你本来想说些什麽
Do what? – You were gonna say something.
我告诉你我的了,我处于下风
And I told you mine. I was vulnerable.
知道嘛?
You know?
快点,我想更了解你
Come on. I want to… I want to get to know you.
求求你
Please.
我想成为一名太空人
I want to be an astronaut.
天啊,你是认真的
Oh, my God.
You’re serious.
好,
Okay.
你的意思是…
You mean, like…
–我知道很蠢
Yeah, no, it’s stupid. I know, yeah.
–不
No.
不会
No.
我只是
I just didn’t…
没想到你会这麽说
I didn’t expect you to say that. That’s all.
好吗?
Okay?
一点都不蠢,
It’s not stupid at all.
我觉得很棒
Wow, that’s actually amazing.
我现在觉得自己很没野心
And I feel really unambitious now.
–我想成为厨师
No, no, no, no. – I want to be a chef.
–不,梦想就是梦想
A dream is a dream, you know?
是的
Yeah.
从火星回来的路上 顺道来吃我的墨西哥粽
Well…stop by my joint for unos tamales on your way back from Mars.
–我会给你折扣 –我会的
I’ll give you a discount. – I will do.
我可以问妳一件事吗?
Hey, can I ask you something?

Yeah.
我这个书呆子该做什麽…
What does a nerd have to do to…
才能够有一天跟妳独处?
…to be alone with you one day?
这…
Well…
溷帐…
Son of a gun…
你好,胡里奥。
Hola, Julio.

No.
胡里奥
Julio.
没关係。
It’s okay.
是的。
Yeah.
胡里奥…不行,请放回去
Julio. Julio, no.
跳上货车!
Put it back, please. – Jump into the van. Jump into the van.
–胡里奥,请放回去 –他们要丢下你起飞了
Julio, please put it back.
荷西,我是认真的 我不要他摔破那个相框
They’re taking off without you. – José, I’m not kidding.
别再摔破了
I want that frame in one piece. Do not break it again.
–倒数计时五、四… –你在做什麽?
T-minus five, four… – What are you doing?
…三、二
…three, two…
你会准时下班吗?
Are you getting home on time from work?
–怎麽了? –我要赴约
Why? – I have an appointment.
在哪裡?
Where?
我要去看一家旧店铺,为餐厅做准备
I have an appointment to see an old shop for the restaurant.
–店铺? –是的
Shop? – Yes.
不,避开…
No, avoid it, avoid it!
是的,应该可行,
Yes, it could work.
我觉得很不错
I think it’s really nice.
妳想好名字了吗?
Have you, have you, uh, chosen a name yet?
我想以我母亲来命名
Yes, I’m thinking my mother’s name.
那很好
Ooh, that’s nice.
不,有一颗大流星
Oh, no! Oh, no, there’s a big meteor! – “Ooh, that’s nice.”
超大颗!
Ah, it’s huge! It’s huge!
你成功避开了
Ah, you’re just avoiding it!
你避开了
You avoided it!
回家路上别忘了买♥♥尿布
Don’t forget the diapers on your way home.
–我会的 –那是什麽声音?
I won’t. – What did I hear?
那是什麽声音?
What did I just hear?
–好 –再见
Okay. – Bye.
谁能告诉我这是什麽?
Can anybody tell me what this is?
不,瓜地雷斯
No, Gutiérrez.
这不是撒上糖粉的甜甜圈
It’s not a doughnut with sprinkles.
这是由一组X光束聚成的物体
It’s an object being beamed by an array of X-rays.
谁能告诉我这是什麽?
Anybody tell me what this is?
有人吗?韦斯伯格?
Anyone? Weissberg?
–一个正方形 –一个正方形
It’s a square. – It’s a square.
有件事要告诉你,高浓缩铀计画
Got something for you.
The Highly Enriched Uranium Program.
简单来说,美国从俄♥罗♥斯♥购买♥♥核原料
In a shell, the U.S. is buying nuclear materials from the Russians,
带到美国的发电厂
bringing it to America’s power plants.
他们正在派遣国家实验室的菁英 前往西伯利亚协助监督
They’re sending the best from all the national labs to Siberia to help oversee.
你有行李箱和一件好外套吗?
Do you have a suitcase and a good jacket?
我有
I do. I do.
这样的工作对于申请太空计画
You know, a job like this would look pretty damn good
会非常有帮助
in an application for the space program.
抱歉我回来晚了
Hey, I’m sorry I’m late.
我保证明天会带妳去店铺
I promise I’ll take you to the shop tomorrow.
亲爱的申请者 我们很遗憾地通知您…
这是什麽?
What is this?
快说话
Say something.
我本来想告诉妳
I… I was gonna tell you.
很好,因为我只是想弄清楚
Okay, good, because I just want to get it straight.
你实际上申请了六次
Like, you actually applied six times…
–进入太空计画 –是的
Yeah. – …to the space program
而你从没想过我想知道
and you never once thought I wanted to know?
我只是觉得我应该试试看
I just thought I should give it a shot.
试试看?不,荷西
A shot? No, José.
This is… actually, this is one, two,
这裡一共有一、二、三、四、五
three, four, five.
你六年来试了六次
This is six shots over six years.
不,这只是愚蠢的梦想
No, it just… It’s a stupid dream.
–愚蠢的梦想?
It’s just… – It’s a stupid dream?
–是的
Yeah, I mean…
你想知道什麽才是愚蠢的梦想吗?
You want to know what I think is a stupid dream?
什麽?相信伴侣的梦想
What? – The dream of trusting your partner.
你为什麽不告诉我这件事?
Why didn’t you tell me about this?
因为这永远不会发生
Because it’s never gonna happen.
这不是答桉
That’s not an answer.
你为什麽不和你的妻子分享
Why wouldn’t you share with your wife…
你想上太空这件事
okay?
the fact that you want to go to space?
我告诉过妳
I did tell you.
你在几年前的一次约会提过 我以为你在开玩笑
No, you mentioned it on a date years ago, and I thought you were joking.
我笑了
I laughed in your face.
爱黛拉,我被拒绝了六次
Adela, I got rejected six times.
–如果你没被拒绝呢? –但我被拒绝了
What if you hadn’t? – Yeah, but I did.
我本来准备告诉妳
And I was gonna tell you. – Okay.
好,你本来准备告诉我
You were gonna tell me? When were you gonna tell me?
什麽时候? 从太空打对方付费电♥话♥给我吗?
You were gonna make a collect call from space?
为什麽妳不能以我为荣?
Why can’t you just be proud of me?
你想让我以你为荣?
You want me to be proud of you?
餐厅对我来说很重要
The restaurant is a big deal to me.
你却不在乎
And you don’t care.
但你想让我以你为荣?
But you want me to be proud of you.
尿布在哪裡?
Where are the diapers?
商店把尿布放在啤酒旁边
You know they put the diapers by the beer
因为是情绪低落的父亲 会在半夜来买♥♥这些东西
because it’s depressed dads that come in the middle of the night and buy them.
真蠢
Stupid.