I’m guessing that you haven’t talked about
你对我女儿的意图
the intentions you have with my daughter.
–爸! –亲爱的!
Dad! – Honey!
因为…让我解释一下
Well, because let me explain:
我女儿
My daughter
不能去约会之类的活动
is not allowed to go out on dates and that kind of things.
爸…
Dad…
–你们告诉他了吗?
Did you tell him?
–当然了
Of course, Uncle.
不过如果你想拜访她
But look, if you want to visit her,
我们欢迎你过来
you will always be welcome,
但我必须在场
but I have to be present. – Oh.
所以我希望
So, I hope that
你别像今天这麽早到
you will not be that early, like today.
我的天啊!
Oh, my God. – Ah.
好的
Yeah.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我不是故意要让你经历严厉的审问
I didn’t mean to put you through the Spanish Inquisition.
别担心,没关係的,
Oh, no, don’t worry, no.
嘿,我是说,这——这很好,很好玩
Hey, I mean, it-it was fine.It was fun.
好,
Okay.
他们其实都很善良
You know, they’re really nice. Deep down.
是的…
Oh, yeah, no. Yeah, yeah.
我觉得你吓到他们了
I think you just intimidate them.
我吓到他们?
I intimidate them? – Mm-hmm.
所以他们才会流汗?
Oh, is that why they were sweating?
因为我?
Because of me?
我以为是辣酱的关係,不是吗?
I thought it was because of the hot sauce, no?
我想因为
No, I think it was because…
你是工程师
you’re an engineer.
我以为书呆子不会吓到任何人
I thought that nerds didn’t intimidate anybody.
爱黛拉
Adela!
爱黛拉!
Adela!
马上来!
I’m coming!
抱歉,我必须走了
I’m sorry. I have to go.
不用担心
Oh, no, no, it’s… Don’t worry about it.
我会回来的
I’ll be back.
爱黛拉,快进来!
Adela, get inside!
–我得走了 –好
I have to go. – Yeah.
我知道,他一直喊妳的名字
No, no, yeah. I know.
是的
He keeps calling your name. – Yeah.
对不起
I’m sorry.
没事的,今天很好玩,非常好玩
No, you’re good. This was fun. This was a lot of fun.
–我也很开心 –好
I had fun, too. – Yeah.
–我得走了 –我知道,妳得走了
I have to go. – I know, I know. Yeah. Yeah, you got to go, huh?
是的
Yeah.
先生
Sir.
–先生? –现在没空
Sir? – Not now.
先生,这很重要
All right. Sir, this is important.
–我可能有发现了 –现在不行
I-I may have found something. – Not now, Hernández.
先生!
Sir!
542室需要清洁
Oh! Room 542 needs a cleaning.
你有空的时候就去
Just whenever you get a chance.
♪ Crack that whip ♪
♪ Give the past a slip ♪
♪ Step on a crack ♪
限制区域 仅限X光雷射人员进出
♪ Break your mama’s back ♪
♪ When a problem comes along ♪
开关
♪ You must whip it ♪
♪ Before the cream sets out too long ♪
♪ You must whip it ♪
♪ When something’s going wrong ♪
♪ You must whip it ♪
♪ Now whip it ♪
♪ Into shape ♪
♪ Shape it up ♪
♪ Get straight ♪
♪ Go forward ♪
♪ Move ahead ♪
♪ Try to detect it ♪
输入
♪ It’s not too late ♪
♪ To whip it ♪
♪ Whip it good ♪
– ♪ When a good time turns around ♪ – ♪ You must whip it… ♪
你到底在做什麽?
What the hell are you doing?
–你怎麽进来的? –我有钥匙
How did you get in here? – I have keys.
为什麽你有实验室的钥匙?
Why do you have keys to the lab?
我有大楼裡每个房♥间的钥匙
Well, sir, I have keys to every room in the building, sir.
接待员以为我是清洁工
The receptionist thinks that I’m a janitor,
所以她把钥匙给我
so she-she gave me keys.
他应该在影印,先生
He’s supposed to be making copies, sir.
但你却在这裡…
And instead you’re doing, uh…
这是什麽?
Wh-What is all this?
我只是想把一些关切之事进行测试
Well, I-I just wanted to put some concern through a test.
–关切之事? –是的
A concern? – Yes, sir.
进行一系列测试,这边的所有数据…
Run a bunch of tests. All the numbers here.
瞧,该系统是通过测量铍探测器
See, the system works by measuring the-the…
在雷射照射下的亮度来运作的
the brightness of the beryllium detector once it’s lit by the, by the laser.
但这些探测器会因爆♥炸♥而加热
But these detectors are being heated by the explosion itself,
所以会给出更高的频率 这是错误的读数
so, you know, it-it’s giving you a higher frequency, which is the-the wrong reading.
除非单独经过校准,
So, unless they’re calibrated separately,
否则无法知道
there’s no way of knowing if the…
它们产生的信♥号♥♥ 是由雷射还是爆♥炸♥引起的
ah, if the signal that they’re producing is caused by a laser or by the explosion.
先生,我…
Sir, I, uh…
如果我能提出建议
i-if I may, I, uh…
我们可以提供一个封闭单元 用以隔离雷射
W-We can offer a-a containment unit, so we can isolate the laser
这样铍探测器就能提供更准确的读数
and, uh, thus giving us a… a better reading of the beryllium detector.
至少会更加一致 因为不会跟…
At least it would be m-more consistent ’cause it wouldn’t…
这样可以减少
interact with the…
跟爆♥炸♥的交互作用
We would minimize the interaction with the explosion.
你的意思是 之前没有人发现这个问题?
And you mean to tell me that no one has caught this before?
这种事不太可能,先生
That is highly unlikely, sir.
我要大家留在这裡 重新运算这些数据,
I want you all to stay here and run these numbers for me again.
明白吗? –先生,我…
Is that clear? – Sir, I…
–明白吗,韦斯伯格?
Is that clear, Weissberg?
是,先生
Yes, sir.
你们可以检查数据,它们是正确的
You can check the numbers, but they’re correct.
你好
Hi. – Hey.
妳好,我不是新人
So, I’m not the new guy.
不,我是新人,但不是清洁工
No, I am a new guy, but, um, I’m not a janitor.
我是个工程师
I’m a… I’m an engineer.
但是没有关係,你好,史蒂夫
Not that there’s anything wrong with it.
Right, Steve?
我喜欢史蒂夫,他是个好人,他很酷
I like Steve.
He’s a good guy. He’s cool.
–非常酷 –是,但他应该需要这个
Very cool. – Yeah.
But he might need these.
你们好
Hey, guys,
你们想说什麽就说吧
why don’t you say whatever you have to say
我先生快回来了
because my husband is about to arrive.
妈!
Mom!
–妳妈妈很酷 –是的
Your mom’s really cool.
Yeah.
她喜欢你,我看得出来
And she likes you. I can tell.
–她喜欢书呆子?
She likes the nerd?
–是的
Yeah.
但你是不同类型的书呆子
But, you know, you’re… a different kind of nerd.
妳给我一种…
Huh.Well, you strike me as, uh…
不知道,积极的感觉
I don’t know, like, uh… eager.
–积极吗? –是的
Eager? – Yeah.
我想我是很积极
Yeah. I guess I am eager.
妳有梦想吗?
So, d-do you have a dream?
哈?
Huh?
妳有没有目标?
Like a…
Do you have, do you have, like, a goal?
目标?
A goal? – Yeah.
对,我爸常说
Like, my dad says, uh, you know,
专注在某件事很好,比如目标
it’s good to-to focus on something, like a, like a goal.
我想成为一名厨师,那是我的目标
I want to be a chef.That’s my goal.
我想开一家自己的餐厅
I want to have my own restaurant.
是的? – 是,是。
Yeah? – Sí. Sí.
真的吗?- 但,就像正宗的,你知道吗? – 嗯。
Pero, like, authentic, you know? – Uh-huh.