Then get stronger.
我们放弃房♥子,
We gave up the house.
是为了你的教育
It was for your education.
美国太空总署发展计画申请书
职称 工程师
♪ I know this much is true ♪
♪ I know this… ♪
–那是什麽?
What’s that?
–没什麽
Nothing.
妈妈想知道你明天要不要吃辣酱捲饼
Mom wants to know if you want enchiladas for tomorrow.
我已经跟她说不要了
I already told her no.
我不想被同事叫“辣酱捲饼先生”
I don’t want to be known as the enchiladas guy at work.
所以谢谢
So, thank you.
好,我明白了
Oh. Oh.Okay, I see.
–妳明白什麽了?
What do you mean, you see?
–没什麽,就是明白了
Nothing. I just see.
请妳离开好吗?
Can you get out of here, please?
我们准备用X光雷射
We’re about to detonate a nuclear bomb
引爆一枚核弹
with an X-ray laser
希望它能以正确的能量等级发射射线
and hope that it emits rays in the right energy levels
持续正确的时长,并且方向精确
for the correct amount of time in the precise direction necessary.
我要这次测试完美无缺
I want this test to run flawlessly.
证明怀疑者是错的 并且保住这笔资金
Prove the skeptics wrong and keep our funding while we’re at it.
好,那个三明治真大
Okay. That is a big sandwich.
♪ This land is your land ♪
♪ This land is my land… ♪
特♥价♥二手车 交易
别这样 –这辆车30年了
Come on. It’s a 30-year-old car.
–是20年
It’s a 20-year-old car.
而且是雪佛兰羚羊
And it’s El Impala.
想想我们在这辆车上 一起度过的所有冒险
Think about all the adventures that we lived together in this car.
我认为…
You know, I think…
我认为你在试图忘记自己是谁
I think you’re trying to forget who you are, huh?
你认为这辆车定义我是谁?
Man.You think this defines me?
这辆车很耗油
Huh? It’s a gas guzzler.
里程数比企业号♥还要多
It’s got more miles than the Enterprise.
我不知道,
I don’t know, man.
这感觉像背叛
It feels like betrayal.
我觉得心很痛
It hurts me.
车况不错
It’s in pretty good shape.
–以整体来说 –是的
All things considered. – Right on.
把车交给我的经理,看她怎麽说
Take this to my manager, see what she says.
好的
Okay.
你应该可以谈到划算的价格
I think you could walk out of here with a real good deal.
我喜欢
I like that.
♪ This land is your land ♪
♪ This land is… ♪
–妳有空吗?
Looks good, Mary.
–我马上回来
Hey, you got a second? – I’ll be right back.
好
All right.
这就是他们的陷阱
That’s how they get you, yo.
为了一碗多力多滋
You give up your soul for…
放弃你的灵魂
a bowl of damned Doritos.
我想你会非常满意
I think you’re gonna be
这辆车
really happy with this vehicle.
里程数不高,性能很好
It has great mileage, nice sporty ride.
从各方面来看都是一笔好投资
It’s a great investment all the way around.
–好,就这麽办 –太好了
Yeah, let’s do it. – Great.
我马上开始准备
I will get started on this right away.
布埃诺。
Bueno.
哦,先生
Uh, sir?
先生,请坐
Sit. Please. – Oh.
好
Okay.
我之前是不是在田地见过妳?
Hey, did I see you in the fields a-a while ago?
对,我有时会去帮爸爸的忙
Uh, yeah. I sometimes help my father.
我也是
Yeah, I help my dad, too, yeah.
好极了
Cool.
这是你的钥匙
Here are your keys.Oh.
我买♥♥下一辆新车了
Wow, I just… I just bought a new car.
是的,恭喜你
Yes, you did. Congratulations.
我不知道妳…
I didn’t know, um…
我叫荷西
I’m José.
–我叫爱黛拉 –爱黛拉
I’m Adela. – Adela.
所以我买♥♥了什麽车?
So what kind of car did I buy?
我没有注意听,我很困惑
I-I was, I was distracted, you know? I was confused.
你不知道自己买♥♥了什麽车?
Oh, you don’t know what kind of car you just bought?
–不知道 –你要看文件吗?
No, I could’ve… – You want to look at the paperwork?
搞不好我买♥♥了一辆送货卡车
No, I could’ve got a delivery truck, for all I know.
是的,
Oh, you did.
你买♥♥了一辆旧UPS卡车
You bought an old UPS truck.
车门单独出♥售♥
Doors sold separately.
我知道这样有点唐突
I know, I know this… I mean, this is awkward, but…
而且妳正在工作 但如果有机会…
and you’re in the middle of, uh, work and everything, but, uh…
你知道,如果在某个时候,比如…
You know, if at some point, like…
妳知道,不必是…
You know, it doesn’t have to be, like, a, like, a…
不必是正式的,或是…
You know, doesn’t have to be, like, official or, like, a…
算了
Ah, forget it.
我很乐意坐上你的旧送货卡车
Well, I would love to go on a date with you
跟你去约会
in your dusty old delivery truck, but, uh…
但我认为应该不可能
I don’t think it’s going to happen.
–在这裡签名 –对,好
Sign here. – Yeah. Uh, yeah.
因为你必须先见我的父亲
Because you would have to meet my father first.
我没有问题
Oh! Hey.No, I’m-I’m good with dads.
好的,
Good.
荷西,风险自负
Then at your own risk, José.
♪ A full commitment’s what I’m thinking of ♪
♪ You wouldn’t get this from any other guy ♪
♪ I just wanna tell you how I’m feeling ♪
♪ Gotta make you understand ♪
♪ Never gonna give you up, never gonna… ♪
我对即将发生的事感到抱歉
I am so sorry for what’s about to happen.
–什麽? –请不要逃跑
Wait, what? – Please don’t run away.
今晚真美好!
It’s so nice tonight.
天气很好
It’s good weather.
乾妈,你怎麽能这麽说呢?
Godmother, how can you say that?
我丈夫马上就到,
My husband is going to arrive soon.
你饿了吗?
Are you hungry?
呃,不,不,我…我很高兴能见到…
Uh, no, no, I’m… I’m glad I get to meet the…
不,我很高兴能见到大家
I’m glad I, uh, get to meet everybody.
是的,
Yes, you’re right.
别闹了,孩子们!
Stop it, kids!
你来自帕兹图还是乌鲁阿潘?
So, the Pátzcuaro Hernández or the Uruapan Hernández?
我来自拉皮达
From La Piedad.
–酪梨还是莱姆? –酪梨
Avocados or limes? – Avocados.
玩得开心吧?
Having fun? Are you…
酪梨?
Avocados?
好了,表弟!
Oh, cousin!
问这个做什麽?
What does that have to do with anything?
米却肯州种什麽作物?
What do people grow in Michoacán?
哦 -他们真丑。
Uh… – They’re stupid.
玉米
Corn.
苜蓿 – 苜蓿,对的
Alfalfa. – Alfalfa, right.
这是洛拉·拉·特雷拉。
It’s Lola la Trailera.
别让她过去。
Don’t let her through.
爷爷!
Grandpa!
我丈夫就快到了
My husband is going to arrive soon.
他今天的工作时间很长
It’s because he had a long shift today.
晚上好!
Ay-yi.
晚上好!
Good evening!
–爸爸 –我的女儿
Hello, Dad. – Hello, my girl.
爸,这是荷西,
Dad, José.
荷西,这是我爸
José, my dad.
–你好 –不…
Hello, sir… – No, no, no.
不用起身,我看你坐得好好的
Don’t get up. I see you’re all settled.
哦,好。
Ah,Okay.
坐吧,你一定累了
Sit down. You must be tired.
对
Oh, yeah.
我想…你还没有谈过