We are still go with Apollo 11.
倒数还剩30秒
30 seconds and counting.
太空人回报感觉很好,
Astronauts report, “It feels good.”
还剩25秒
T-minus 25 seconds.
还剩20秒
20 seconds and counting.
还剩15秒 这艘太空船是自主导航
T-minus 15 seconds.Guidance is internal.
12、11、10、9
12, 11, ten, nine…
点火序列启动
Ignition sequence starts.
6、5、4、3、2、
Six, five, four, three, two,
1、0
one, zero.
所有引擎都在运转
All engine running.
升空了!我们在
Liftoff! We have a liftoff!
32分的时候升空
32 minutes past the hour.
阿波罗11号♥升空
美国
Liftoff on Apollo 11.
美国
发射塔已撤离
Tower cleared.
收到,我们要进行滚转程序
Roger. We got a roll program.
尼尔阿姆斯壮回报滚转和俯仰程序
Neil Armstrong reporting their roll and pitch program,
让阿波罗11号♥达到正确的航向
which puts Apollo 11 on a proper heading.
再加上30秒
Plus 30 seconds.
滚转已完成,俯仰进入编程 完成一个里程碑
Roll’s complete and the pitch is programming.One Bravo.
–放在那裡,亲爱的 –帮个忙
Put it over there, mija.
来,亲爱的
Come on, mija.
赫南德兹夫妇
Mr. and Mrs. Hernández…
我…
I would like…
我有点担心你们孩子的教育
I’m a bit worried about your children’s education.
她说…
She’s saying that…
她说你们会毁掉孩子的教育
She’s saying that you’re going to ruin your children’s education.
我认为你们应该考虑别再频繁旅行
I really think you should reconsider traveling so much.
她是说
She’s saying that
你们真蠢
you’re dumb,
让我们时常旅行
for making us travel so much.
告诉她我们只能去有工作的地方 没有其他选择
Tell her we have to go where there’s work.We have no option.
我明白
I understand.
可以请教你的父亲
Can you ask your father…
如果他种了一棵树
What would happen if he had a tree,
种植、灌溉并照顾它
planted it, watered it, cared for it,
但每年都把它挖起来重新种植 年复一年
but then dug it up and replanted it every year, again and again?
那棵树要怎麽生长?
How would that tree grow?
–她是说… –老师
She’s saying that…Miss…
我们需要钱
We need money.
为了在米却肯州买♥♥♥房♥♥子
For a house in Michoacán.
我们必须工作
We need to work.
好吗?
Okay?
失陪了
Will you excuse me.
杨老师!
Miss Young!
我的功课做好了
I did my homework.
长大后的志愿 我要当太空人
你有一股强大的力量
You are a force of nature.
什麽都阻止不了你
Nothing will stop you.
记住这一点
Remember that.
怎麽了?
What happened?
萨尔瓦多?
Salvador?
他们不打算支付全班工资 他说我们没有装满所有篮子
They’re not going to pay full shifts.He says that we didn’t do all the baskets.
但我们装满了
But we did…
没错
I know.
我们没有机会,也没有捷径
For us, there’s no chances or shortcuts.
萨尔瓦多
Salvador.
事实上,你们很幸运
In fact, you are very lucky.
你们可以展望自己的未来
You can have a look at your future.
看到那边了吗?
See over there?
那一切…
All of that…
就是你们的未来
All that is your future.
老师说得对
The teacher’s right.
树会成长
The tree would grow…
但长不高,
…but neither tall,
也长不壮
nor very strong.
而且可能不会结果
And it would probably bear no fruit.
来,大家把手伸出来
All right, everybody, show me your hands.
我们用这双手
With those hands,
收成人们在餐桌上享用的食物
we pick the food that people are going to have on their table
并且充满自豪
and with a lot of pride.
明白了吗?
Understood?
这可能不是你们的未来
This may not be your future…
但永远会是你们的过去,
…but it will always be your past.
对吧?
Right?
我们走吧!
Let’s go!
坐好了
Sit up straight.
米却肯州的房♥子可以等
The house in Michoacán will have to wait.
老师一定会很高兴
The teacher is going to be really happy.
欢迎来到斯托克顿 一个特别的地方
千万里之外
太平洋大学
妈妈好
美国太空总署发展计画申请书
1985年
要诀二 认清自己离目标多远
大家都到了,我们开始吧
All right, if that’s everybody, let’s get this started.
今晚可以上夜间课程
Hope you had a good night last night.
好,谁可以告诉我这是什麽?
Okay, now,who can tell me what this is?
猜猜看?
Wild guess, anyone?
一个圆圈?
A circle.
不是,傻瓜
No. You numb nuts.
这是苏联
苏联
This is the Soviet Union.
谁可以告诉我这是什麽?
Now, who can tell me what this is?
–美国 –美♥利♥坚♥合众国
The United States. – United States of America.
那这个又是什麽?
Now, who can tell me what this is?
–火箭 –再明确一点
A rocket. – Be more specific.
–敌方火箭?
A hostile rocket.
–更明确一点,韦斯伯格
Be more specific, Weissberg.
飞行中的敌方火箭?
A hostile rocket… mid-flight?
答错了
Wrong.
这是一枚以每秒八公里速度 飞行的导弹
This is a missile traveling at five miles per second.
带有足以摧毁曼哈顿的核弹头
It carries a nuclear warhead capable of destroying Manhattan.
谁来保护人们免受这样的攻击?
Now, who is there to protect these people from such an attack? Hmm?
–谁知道? –我们
Anybody. – We are.
你说什麽?
What’d you say?
我说我们
Uh, I said, “We are.”
如果有人想要
I mean, you know, if somebody were to at…
攻击我们的话 我们…
to, like, try to attack us, you know,
我们会保护自己
we would protect ourselves.
你是谁?
Who the hell are you?
我是荷西赫南德兹
Uh, I’m José Hernández, sir.
今天是我的第一天
Uh, it’s my first day here.
–什麽职位? –实验室工程师
In what capacity?
Lab engineer.
韦斯伯格,弄间办公室给他 让他现在就去工作
Weissberg, get this guy an office. Get him to work now.
劳伦斯利夫莫尔国家实验室
打扰一下
Excuse me.
妳好,我是荷西赫南德兹
Hi. Um, I’m José Hernández.
楼上有一间办公室
Uh, there’s a… an office upstairs that needs a…
需要更换灯泡,因为…
uh, the bulbs, uh, changed ’cause the…
你是新人吧?
Y-You’re the new guy, right?
–是的 –你好
Yeah. – Yeah, hey.
备品室在往下走的右手边
Um, the supply room is down to the right.
那裡有你需要的一切
You’ll find everything you need in there.
这是所有的钥匙
Here are all the keys.
在备品室,你会找到灯泡
In the supply room, you’ll find light bulbs,
漂白剂、拖把、扫帚、抹布 玻璃清洁剂,应有尽有
bleach, mops, brooms, rags, Windex, all that good stuff.
还有一个备品柜
And there is also a supply closet
在六楼的女厕旁边
on the sixth floor next to the ladies’ room.
好,我不…
Okay, um, I-I don’t… – Oh!
还有三楼的男厕没有卫生纸了
And the third floor men’s room needs toilet paper.
有空帮忙补一下,欢迎加入
When you get a chance.- Okay. Mm-hmm. – Uh, yeah, welcome. Um…
–稍等一下,
Oh, one second.