and we want to get things moving before Washington changes their mind.
我们知道哥伦比亚号♥成员是你的朋友
We understand that the Columbia crew were your friends.
所以我们需要知道
So we need to know:
你能胜任这项任务吗?
Would you be up for the task?
赫南德兹,我们需要你明确的回答
Hernández, we need to hear out loud.
对不起…
I’m sorry. Uh…
你被指派为二号♥任务专家
You’re being assigned mission specialist number two.
你将在最前方,在我和飞行员之间
You’ll be right up front between me and the pilot.
你觉得可以吗?
That okay with you?
我已经等了快30年了,所以…
I’ve waited for almost 30 years, so…
我很荣幸向您介绍
It’s my honor to present to you
太空梭任务“发现号♥”的机组人员
the space shuttle mission Discovery’s crew.
–查瓦,调整天线
Hey, Chava, move the antenna.
–是的,爸爸
Yes, Dad.
请一次提出一个问题
One question at a time, please.
–赫南德兹先生 –是?
Mr. Hernández. – Yes.
您是在加州长大的农业移工吗?
Is it true that you grew up as a-a migrant farmworker in California?
是的,
Yeah, yeah.
我父母为了更好的生活 来到这个国家
Um, my parents came to this country, uh, looking for a better life,
我们採收…
and we picked…
我们採收你们的食物
well, I mean, we picked your food.
你觉得他们会让他
Do you think they’re going to let him
带辣酱捲饼上太空吗?
take some enchiladas to space?
我在开玩笑
It’s a joke.
我表弟贝托…
You know, my cousin Beto…
愿他安息
May he rest in peace.
…他曾经告诉我
…uh, once told me,
“有谁比移♥民♥农工更适合“离开地球,
“Who better to leave this planet to dive into the unknown
进入未知世界?”
but a migrant farmworker?”
你在开玩笑吗?这是玩笑吗?
Are you joking with me?
妳觉得呢?
Is this a joke? – What do you think?
我们该这样做吗?
I mean, should we do this?
我可以取消
I-I can call it off.
我跟他们说我要先问过我太太
I told them I was gonna ask my wife first.
什麽?
What?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
妳觉得怎麽样?
What do you think?
我跟他们说 我要先问过我太太,好吗?
Hey, I told them that I would ask my wife first, okay?
怎麽了?
What’s the matter?
洗碗工还没来
You know, the dishwasher didn’t come.
我为你感到骄傲
I’m so proud of you.
妳的戒指应该在我身边
I think your ring should be with me.
应该跟我的在一起
It should be with mine.
它们应该在一起
I think they should be together.
如果你丢了这枚戒指,我会杀了你
If you lose this ring, I will kill you.
别笑
Don’t smile.
别笑,我是说真的,
Don’t laugh. I mean it.
我会亲手掐死你
I will strangle you with my bare hands.
不,我相信…
I believe it.
好
I believe it. – Okay.
你们知道帝王蝶的旅程 如此漫长,
You know that the journey, uh, for the monarch butterfly is-is so long
要好几代
that it takes it, uh,
才能到达那裡
generations to get there?
知道我从哪听来的吗?
Know where I got that from?
–爸,你没有哭吧? –没有
You’re not crying, are you, Pa? – No, nombre, no, no, no. No.
只是眼睛进沙了
Some dirt got into my eye.
你看起来真帅
You look so handsome.
–妳看起来很漂亮 –谢谢
You look beautiful. – Thank you.
你感觉怎麽样?
How are you feeling?
还不错
Doing good.
–是吗? –是的
Yeah? – Yeah.
你父母带了一个惊喜给你
Your parents brought you a surprise.
–真的吗? –真的
Really? – Really.
你好,年轻人
Well, hello there, young man.
我不知道该说什麽
I don’t know what to say.
“很高兴见到妳,杨老师”
“Nice to see you, Miss Young.”
这一刻我等了30多年了
I have been waiting for this moment for more than 30 years.
而且我有证据
And I have proof.
谢谢妳
Thank you.
妳改变了我的人生
You changed my life.
这位是指挥官瑞克斯德科
And here we see Commander Rick Sturckow,
他已经参与过三次太空飞行
a veteran of three spaceflights.
飞行员凯文福特 将进行他的第一次太空飞行
Pilot Kevin Ford is making his first spaceflight.
竖起大拇指,那是妮可斯托特
Giving a thumbs-up, there’s Nicole Stott.
她是一名任务专家
She’s a mission specialist.
以及二号♥任务专家荷西赫南德兹
And José Hernández, mission specialist number two on the mission,
将进行他的第一次太空飞行
is making his first spaceflight.
他还将担任驾驶舱的飞行工程师
He also will be the flight engineer on the flight deck,
协助指挥官和飞行员
assisting the commander and pilot.
机组人员正在聆听 甘迺迪机场的天气状况简报
The crew has been given a briefing on the weather conditions here at Kennedy
以及全球所有的紧急着陆点
and at all the contingency landing sites around the globe.
今晚的天气将成为关键
Weather is, uh, going to be a factor for us this evening
我们将继续监测该地区 风暴胞的生成情况
as we continue to monitor the formation of, uh, storm cells in the area.
这是太空梭发射控制中心 由于第二阶段闪电警报已解除
This is shuttle launch control with our Phase-2 lightning alert rescinded.
发射台上的最终检查小组
The final inspection team on the launchpad surface
正在进行对太空梭
completing their inspection of the shuttle,
外部燃料箱和发射台表面的检查
the external tank and pad surfaces.
杨老师,妳想喝龙舌兰吗?
Miss Young.Do you want a tequila?
不了,谢谢
Oh, no, no, thank you.
这是航♥天♥飞机发射控制。
This is shuttle launch control.
太空飞行气象学小组
The Spaceflight Meteorology Group
做出不适宜进行发射的 天气预报判定
officially has a no-go weather forecast for return to launch site abort weather.
他们只是遵循程序而已
They’re just following protocol. That’s it.
–我知道,但…
I know, but…
–但是什麽?
But what?
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
好…
Well…
你现在在做什麽?
What are you doing right now?
我在看莎玛海耶克的照片
I’m looking at a picture of Salma Hayek.
什麽?
不是
– What? – Yeah, no.
那些人把照片塞到门下
The guys, they slipped it under the door,
然后假装签名
and then they… you know, they fake signed it.
上面写
And-and it says…
“谢谢你飞上太空,
it says, uh, “Thank you for going to space…”
我的英雄”
“…my hero.”
还写了“备注
And then it says, “P.S.,”
“如果你跟爱黛拉分手的话 打电♥话♥给我”
uh, “if it doesn’t work out with you and Adela, give me a call.”
妳觉得她会想见太空人吗?
You think she’d ever want to meet an astronaut?
她会很幸运
She would be lucky.
听我说
You listen to me.
你去太空
You go…
然后安全回到莎玛身边
and you come back to Salma safely.
求求你
Please.
遵命,女士
Yes, ma’am.
好
Okay.
小黛
Adelita.
是的
Yes.
–妳能帮我一个忙吗?
Can you do me a favor?
–儘管说
Anything, baby.
请妳告诉我爸 我很抱歉他失去了米却肯州的房♥子
Can you tell my dad I’m sorry that he lost the house in Michoacán?
这就是你的未来
This is your future.
你拥有爱情,也有机会
You’ve had love.
You’ve had chances.
人们相信你
People have believed in you.
爸爸
Hey, Dad…
你为什麽这麽想去太空?
Why do you want to go to space so bad?
他们有什麽
What do they have
是你没有的?
that you don’t?
早上好!大家振作起来。
Good morning! Cheer up, people.
赫南德兹先生,我们准备好了