Oh, shit.
噢 该死
It does smell like that picture.
闻起来确实像这幅图上画的
You’re so uncultured.
你也太没文化了
There’s a potential new e-mail from CNN.
美国有线电视网给我来了封邮件正在接收
“We had informed the US if our demands were not met within 24 hours
“我们已向美方表明如果不能在24小时内满足我方要求
“we would kill Daniel Pearl.
“我们将处死丹尼尔·珀尔
“Now Mr. Bush can find his body in the graveyards of Karachi.
“那时布♥什♥先生可以去卡拉奇的墓地里找他的尸体了
“We have thrown him there.”
“我们把他扔在那了”
Do we think it’s another hoax? Get all the phones on silent, shall we?
你认为这又是一次骗局么? 把所有的电♥话♥都给掐了 好么?
Let me call Captain.
我给上尉打电♥话♥
Why Danny?
为什么会发生在丹尼身上?
The Journal, a few weeks ago,
几周前 《华尔街日报》
handed over to the CIA a computer
把一台电脑移交给了中♥央♥情报局
which had information about Richard Reid
里面有关于理查德·里德的资料
and his attempts to blow up the American Airline flight.
以及他准备炸毁美国航♥班♥的情报
And then you guys told everyone that you did that.
然后你们到处宣传你们做的好事
Mariane, look at this.
玛丽安 看看这个
The Wall Street Journal is telling everybody it’s co-operating with the CIA.
《华尔街日报》公开表示正在与中♥央♥情报局合作
We turned the computer over because we had no choice.
我们别无选择 只能电脑移交
Okay. Okay. It was a matter of national security.
得了 得了 这是有关国♥家♥安♥全♥的
To an outsider it could look like the CIA are in bed with the Journal.
可外人看来是华盛顿日报和中♥央♥情报局穿一条裤子
So, what, you think it’s no factor? Just ignore it?
那又怎么样 你认为这不是导火索么? 可以忽略么?
I don’t think Danny was taken because he worked for the Wall Street Journal.
我并不认为丹尼被抓是因为他是《华尔街日报》的记者
We don’t know.
我们也不知道
They know where he works and they say CIA. It’s something.
他们知道他的工作还说到了中♥央♥情报局 这一些
Let’s be honest about it, they call everybody a spy.
说实话 他们管谁都叫间谍
If you’re an Indian in Pakistan, you must be an Indian spy.
在巴基斯坦 如果你是个印度人那你一定是印度间谍
All right, here’s what I think.
好了好了 我是这么想的
Two days before Danny was kidnapped
在丹尼被绑♥架♥前两天
the US asked Pakistan to hand over Omar Saeed Sheikh.
美国向巴方提出引渡奥玛尔·萨义德·谢赫
Now, Omar was supposed to have sent money to Mohammed Atta prior to 9l11.
因为怀疑奥玛尔曾在911事间前向穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿塔提供过资金
Now, rumors are
有传言称
that this money came from Lieutenant General Mahmood Ahmed
这笔钱是中将马慕德·阿麦德给的
who was the head of the ISI.
他可是三军情报局的头头
Now, on October 7th, Musharraf dismissed the General.
到了10月7日 这位将军被穆沙拉夫解职
Now, was that because of his involvement?
这是不是因为他与此事有关联呢?
Hello? Mariane?
喂? 玛丽安么?
Yes? We’ve got Omar Saeed Sheikh.
什么事? 我们抓到了奥玛尔·萨义德·谢赫
Is Daniel Pearl still alive?
丹尼尔·珀尔还活着么?
I haven’t a clue.
我也不知道
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪么?
I wish I could help you.
我希望我能帮助你
Who is holding him?
谁抓了他?
I don’t know.
不知道
That was the whole point of the operation,
这是这次行动的宗旨
so that each person knows as little as possible.
每个人知道的越少越好
Why did you kidnap him?
为什么绑♥架♥他?
Why? Why did you kidnap him?
为什么? 为什么要绑♥架♥他?
He was an American. He was an American? Just that?
他是个美国人 就因为是美国人? 就因为这?
Yeah.
对
You think you are a good Muslim?
你认为自己是个虔诚的穆♥斯♥林♥么?
At least I have the strength to stand for something I believe in,
起码我有勇气为我的信念而战
unlike others in this room.
不像这房♥里的其他人
How old is your son?
你儿子多大了?
He’s a baby, Captain. Cute little baby.
他还是个宝宝 长官很可爱的小家伙
You miss him? Desperately.
想他么? 非常想
You want to see him?
想见他么?
Inshallah, if Allah wills then it will be so.
听天由命了如果阿♥拉♥真♥主♥希望我们见面的话
What about your baby? We can arrange for that.
谈谈你的小孩吧? 我们可以安排你们见面
Do you want to see your baby grow old?
你希望他长大成人么?
Omar Saeed Sheikh handed himself in over a week ago, on February the 5th.
一周前 也就是2月5号♥奥玛尔·萨义德·谢赫自首了
It was the same night that the raid was made on his aunt’s house.
就在搜捕他婶婶家的那天晚上
Where has he been?
他去哪了?
He handed himself in to Brigadier Ejaz Shah.
他找到了布贾迪·艾贾·沙尔自首
He is the Home Secretary of Punjab.
彭加地区的内政大臣
This guy is ex-ISI.
前三军情报局成员
He’s connected to Omar’s family and he kept Omar’s arrest a secret for a week.
他与奥玛尔家有接触把奥玛尔被捕的消息隐瞒了一个星期
Was he being interrogated by the ISI? We don’t know.
三军情报局正在审判他? 不得而知
Omar is gone for a week? He’s gone for a week?
奥玛尔走了一周? 一周?
What does he say about Danny?
他说了有关丹尼什么么?
He doesn’t say anything about that. Yet.
目前他还什么也没说
Mariane? What?
玛丽安? 什么?
British-born militant Sheikh Omar
出生于英国的好战分子谢赫·奥玛尔
arrived at court heavily guarded, his face covered.
蒙着头 在众多警力的看守下到达了法庭
Do you know where Daniel Pearl is being held?
你知道丹尼尔·珀尔关在哪么?
No, I don’t.
我不知道
Do you know if Daniel Pearl is alive?
丹尼尔·珀尔还活着么?
As far as I know
据我所知
he is not alive.
他已经死了
On February 5th, I spoke to my brothers on the phone
2月5号♥ 我在电♥话♥里对我的兄弟说
and I told them to take the patient to the doctor’s.
带病人去看医生
This was a code to release the hostage.
这是释放人♥质♥的暗号♥
But it was too late.
但为时已晚
So it’s bullshit.
绝对是狗屁胡话
They’re just liars, they’re just psychos and liars.
他们就是些骗子尽是些变♥态♥和骗子
I think if he was not alive, with all the pressure that we are putting
如果他已经死了迫于我们的压力
I think we would have got his body from somewhere.
绑匪绝不敢保留尸体
And whatever Mr. Omar Sheikh lately has said that maybe he’s not alive,
所以奥玛尔·谢赫先生说丹尼已经死了
I don’t believe him.
我不相信
He’s been switching sides
他曾反复改变立场
and switching his statements a number of times,
并多次翻供
that is what I am told.
这就是我所知道的情况
He may be trying to get us off the track.
他可能是想混淆视听
So I think really, maybe I hope and I pray that he’s alive.
我真诚的希望 祈祷 丹尼仍然活着
Nuri, hello. It’s Steve.
纽丽 嘿 我是史蒂夫
Peshawar, Pakistan.
巴基斯坦 白沙瓦
As a Muslim and an ethnic Pashtun,
同为帕坦族穆♥斯♥林♥
Fazal-e-Maula has some sympathy for the ruling Taliban in Afghanistan.
法祖·伊·玛拉对塔♥利♥班♥在阿富汗的统制持赞同态度
But on September 11, as he watched television replays
但自从911事件那天他看到了电视中播出的
of airplanes crashing into the World Trade Center in New York,
飞机撞向纽约世贸中心的一幕
he knew what to do. Buy Afghanis.
他终于知道了应该干什么资助阿富汗人行动
How’s Nuri? She’s good.
纽丽怎么样? 她挺好
What’s the due date?
预产期什么时候?
Amazing you can love somebody you’ve never met.
能爱上你还未见到的人 真奇妙
Hello?
喂?
Hello? Yes.
喂? 是
It’s Danny’s phone.
是丹尼的电♥话♥
They’re speaking Urdu. Talk to them. Hello.
说的是乌尔都语 你跟他们说 喂
I would let you speak to her, but she doesn’t speak Urdu.
我来替你转达 她不懂乌尔都语
Okay?
行么?
Whatever you want. Whatever you want.
什么我都答应 无论什么
No, he just hung up on me.
挂了
It’s fine. They were making contact. That’s good, that’s fine.
这很好 他们试图与我们联♥系♥这很好 是好消息
But they don’t say what they want. They don’t say what they want.
但他们没说要求 什么都没说
No. They’re still toying with us. They know we’re getting close.
不 他们这么做还是在耍我们他们知道我们就要找到他们了
Do you think they’ll call back?
你认为他们还会打来么?
Well, unless we get to them first.
除非我们先联♥系♥他们
Sorry.
不好意思
Hello. John Bussey.
你好 我是约翰·柏西
Yeah. Yeah. What?
对 对 怎么了?
No, don’t bring them over there. No, we’ll come over there. Yeah.
不 别把他们带过来我们过去 对
Who was it? Joe.
谁打来的? 乔
We gotta go.
得走了
Hey, Farhan, let’s…
嘿 法兰 走…
Where did they go?
他们去哪了?
They just got a phone call and they had to go out.
接了个电♥话♥ 就出去了
I’m gonna get my phone.
我去拿我的电♥话♥
I can’t get through to Bussey.
柏西的电♥话♥打不通
I tried Bussey and I’ve tried Steve.
给柏西打了 也给史蒂夫打了
I can’t get through to either. Try Randall.
谁也打不通 打给兰道尔