It’s Suleiman.
我是苏里曼
Hello?
喂?
He says he’s not there. Do you have his cell number?
那头的人说他不在 有他手♥机♥吗?
Yes. Then let’s try it.
有 打手♥机♥试试
Be quiet.
安静
Suleiman speaking.
我是苏里曼
What do you want? I need to speak to you.
什么事? 我得跟你谈谈
I need to meet you urgently.
想马上见你
Not now. We’ll meet up early tomorrow morning and talk. Okay?
现在不行 明天一大早见面再谈 好么?
Hello? Hello, Adil?
喂? 喂 阿迪尔?
Sir, he’s saying we’ll speak tomorrow.
长官 他说明早再谈
Take down this number.
记下号♥码
Open the door.
开门
Sir, this is the phone company.
长官 电♥话♥公♥司♥打来的
Yeah, this is Javed Habib, CID Chief.
我是贾维德·哈比布 情报局探长
I need some information about the last phone call made on this phone.
帮我查清楚上次通话的详细信息
Which cell tower received a signal on the last phone call?
上次通话是通过哪个信♥号♥♥站传送的?
We don’t have any time, you bastard.
我没那么多闲工夫 混♥蛋♥
Let’s go. Let’s go.
走 赶紧
Yeah, Randall, come along.
来 兰道尔 你也来
CID!
情报局!
Excuse me. Excuse me, sir.
先生 您有什么事?
We need to trace a number.
我需要追踪一个号♥码
Sorry, sir, the office is closed, we can’t give you any information right now.
对不起 先生 已经下班了现在无法给您需要的信息
What do you need to do with this number?
你要这个号♥码干什么?
I am CID Chief Javed Habib.
我是中情局的探长贾维德·哈比布
You know what I can do?
你知道我是什么人么?
Screw your confidentiality, I need that information.
去你♥妈♥的♥狗屁机密我现在就要这个信息
A man has been kidnapped, a foreigner.
一个外国人被绑♥架♥了
If something happens to him, Pakistan will have a bad reputation.
如果他有什么事巴基斯坦的面子就丢大了
You okay? Yeah, man.
你还好么? 嗯 还行
We just have to go a little careful with this one.
等会的行动得稍微小心点了
Why? Oh, he’s a Jihadi.
为什么? 这个人是圣♥战♥组织成员
He was in Afghanistan.
他曾在阿富汗呆过
He’s a police officer as well. In my unit.
还是名警♥察♥ 我这个组的
Oh, God. I love this town.
噢 老天 这里可真有趣
Who’s there? Don’t move.
谁啊? 不许动!
Put your hands up. Take him away.
举起双手 把他带走
You’ll be sorry.
你们会为你们的行为后悔的
God is great.
万能的主
God is great.
万能的主
Where is Daniel Pearl?
丹尼尔·珀尔在哪?
I don’t know.
我不知道
What do you know?
你知道什么?
I don’t know anything.
我什么也不知道
Tell me whatever you know.
那就把你知道的告诉我
I don’t know anything.
我什么也不知道
What do you know?
你知道什么?
What do you know?
你知道什么?
Just tell me.
尽管告诉我
What do you know?
你知道什么?
What did you do?
你是干什么的?
I don’t know anything.
我什么也不知道
What do you know? Nothing.
你知道什么? 什么都不知道
What do you know? Nothing.
你知道什么? 什么都不知道
Who asked you to e-mail?
谁让你发邮件的?
Who are you working for?
你为谁干活?
Who asked you to e-mail?
谁让你发邮件的?
Sheikh Omar.
谢赫·奥玛尔
Dost, come in. I’m here, Captain.
多斯特 听到请回答 收到 上尉
Quickly, come on.
动作快
Check all the rooms.
搜查所有房♥间
Search everything.
仔细搜查
Who are you people?
你们是谁?
Is this the way to come into respectable people’s homes?
我们是有身份的人你们怎么能随意胡来?
Where’s Sheikh Omar?
谢赫·奥玛尔在哪?
You must have a contact number.
你们一定有他的联♥系♥方式
Nine-zero-seven-zero two-seven-two-six.
9-0-7-0-2-7-2-6
Where is Sheikh Omar?
谢赫·奥玛尔在哪?
We don’t know anything. Give me Adil’s phone.
我们什么也不知道 把阿迪尔的电♥话♥给我
Come on.
快
Give me Adil’s phone.
把阿迪尔的电♥话♥给我
We’ve got Omar’s number.
我们拿到了奥玛尔的号♥码
Hello?
喂?
Omar Sheikh?
奥玛尔·谢赫?
Yes?
是
It’s Javed Habib speaking, Omar Sheikh.
我是贾维德·哈比布
We have all the information, we know everything about you.
我们掌握了你所有的信息 对你了如指掌
Farhad, Adil, Suleiman, we have all of them.
我们已经抓到了法哈德 阿迪尔 苏里曼
Check your caller ID.
看看这个来电号♥码
He’s cut the phone.
他挂了电♥话♥
Come on, bring them out.
走 带他们走
Adil told us that he met Omar in Afghanistan.
阿迪尔说他在阿富汗认识的奥玛尔
Suddenly I realized Bashir was Omar Saeed Sheikh.
我突然意识到巴西尔就是奥玛尔·萨义德·谢赫
Are you sure? Yes.
你确定吗? 嗯
The FBI found Danny’s photos on this guy Farhad’s computer
联邦调查局在这个叫法哈德的电脑里发现了丹尼的照片
who is the key to Sheikh Omar.
这是找到谢赫·奥玛尔的关键
So we’ve had this article and we just put it away
这有份材料 刚准备收起来
and it was about Omar Saeed Sheikh.
关于奥玛尔·萨义德·谢赫的
I have it here somewhere.
我好像也在哪看过
Okay, look, here it is, here it is.
看 看这里写的
“British born and educated. A known Jihadist.
“在英国出生 并接受教育著名的圣♥战♥组织成员
“Arrested for kidnapping four tourists in India,
“曾因在印度绑♥架♥四名游客而被捕
“one American, three British.
“一名美国人 三名英国人
“The four were freed unarmed.”
“全部被安全释放”
They were freed unarmed? Yeah.
安全释放? 嗯
So this guy is a serious, serious player.
看来这家伙是个很厉害的角色
He was arrested in 1994 for this kidnapping…
他1994年因绑♥架♥而被捕…
and put in an Indian prison until 1999.
1999年被释放
Why was he released? There was a hostage swap.
为什么被释放? 因为人♥质♥交换
An Indian airplane was hijacked and flown to Afghanistan.
一架印度飞机被劫持到阿富汗
He’s Al Qaeda.
他是基♥地♥组♥织♥成员
He has connections, yes, we know. But…
他与他们有关系 我们知道 但是…
Close connection, it says, to Al Qaeda.
很近的关系 上面说的
We arrested his two cousins.
我们逮捕了他的两个堂兄
We will fight kidnappers with kidnappings.
用绑♥架♥来同绑♥架♥犯周♥旋♥
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Mariane, what’s wrong? Yeah, I’m all right. I’m all right.
玛丽安 怎么了? 我还好 还好
Fuck.
妈的
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Fetal heart sound and the blood pressure is quite normal.
胎儿的心跳和血压都挺正常
I will give you some medicine. You will feel definitely better. Okay?
我给你开些药 吃了就会好多了 明白了?
Okay. Thank you.
嗯 谢谢你
“Making a habit of not urinating when you feel the need
“习惯性憋小便…
“increases the risk that your inflamed bladder…
“易导致膀胱发炎…
…may irritate the uterus and set off contractions.”
…刺♥激♥子♥宫♥收缩”
“So don’t hold it in.”
所以绝不要憋着”
I’ll remember that. That was in caps.
我记下了 这儿可是用大写标明了的
So don’t hold it in. So don’t hold it in.
绝不要憋着 绝不要憋着
Do you wanna go share those notes with Mariane?
你要把这个告诉玛丽安吗?
Do you think I should?
你认为需要吗?
Is there anything on breast-feeding?
有关于母乳喂养的么?
There’s a lot on breast-feeding but we’re not there yet, Steve.
那可多了 不过我们还没到那一步 史蒂夫
Do you have kids?
你有孩子么?
No.
没有
Come on, look happy.
来 开心点嘛
Right, you’re a happy girl. Happy girl.
这就对了 你是个快乐的女孩 快乐的女孩
There it is. Now I can tell all my friends that you are happy.
行了 这样我就可以告诉我所有的朋友 你很快乐
You can get old and fat and gray and grumpy.
你可以变老变胖变得两鬓斑斑脾气暴躁
And curvy. But don’t lose your smile.
变得有曲线 但不要改变你的微笑