One of the numbers that Bashir called is a land line in Lahore.
巴西尔从拉合尔的一个固定电♥话♥上打出过电♥话♥
And that land line belongs to a Sony TV dealer.
这个固定电♥话♥属于一个索尼电视的经销商
And the Sony TV dealer was frequently calling another man in Karachi.
而那个经销商经常跟卡拉奇的另外一个人通话
And this person was frequently calling another man in Punjab.
而这个人又经常和在旁遮普一个人联♥系♥
Where is Hashim’s house?
哈西姆的家在哪儿?
Where is Hashim’s house?
哈西姆的家在哪儿?
Where is Hashim?
哈西姆在哪里?
We want to search the house.
我们要搜查房♥子
Why are you all coming in here?
你们来这儿干什么?
Now, the important thing is, Hashim also goes by the name of Arif.
现在重要的是哈西姆和阿里夫是一个人
Arif? That’s great.
阿里夫? 太好了
We have a photograph of Arif. You found Arif? Great.
我们拿到一张阿里夫的照片 你们找到阿里夫了? 太棒了
But his family claims he died in Afghanistan.
但他家里人说他已经在阿富汗死了
What?
什么?
He told Danny he was going to Kashmir.
他告诉丹尼他要去克什米尔
Exactly.
是的
Well, is there a body? No. There’s no body.
有尸体么? 没有
We do not believe he’s necessarily dead.
我们不相信他真的死了
His group has a lot of fighters in Kashmir.
他的组织在克什米尔有很多成员
We think he may have gone to Muzaffarabad.
我们觉得他已经去了穆扎法拉巴德
Hello. Hey, Asra. It’s John Bussey.
喂? 嗨 艾丝拉 我是约翰·柏西
I just wanted to give you guys the heads-up.
我只是想给你们提个醒
We got another e-mail from the kidnappers.
我们又收到了一封绑匪的邮件
I have a message. I have a message. I have a message.
我有话要说 我有话要说 我有话要说
Yes, I have a message.
是的 我有话要说
I have three different points I wanna talk about.
我有三点需要声明
Mariane, how’s it going in there?
玛丽安 怎么样了?
Good. I’m coming. Okay.
很好 我就来 好的
Okay. You look great. Thanks.
你看上去好极了 谢谢
One moment.
等一下
That’s good, that’s great.
不错 棒极了
Asra, come on. We should go. Yeah.
艾丝拉 我们该走了 好的
It’s Danny’s.
那是丹尼的
Okay, let’s go.
好吧 我们走
That’s perfect.
真棒
Jesus Christ. Come on, you guys, let’s go. Come on.
天啊来吧伙计们 我们走
Come on, help us push.
加油 帮我们推一下
Watch your toes, John.
约翰 小心你的脚指头
Yeah, we’ll give you a holler, you get in.
我们帮你 你进去
There we go.
走了
One question?
一个问题
You know, emphasize the baby.
强调你肚子里的孩子
Emphasize the fact that you and Danny are both journalists working here.
强调你和丹尼都是记者
Okay.
好的
Bussey, she’s fine. Just relax. Okay.
柏西 她没问题的 放松点 好吧
Mrs. Pearl, the group holding your husband
珀尔夫人绑♥架♥你丈夫的组织
has given a 24-hour deadline for the United States to meet their demands
已经下了最后通牒要求美国政♥府♥在24小时内满足他们的要求
or else they say that they’ll kill your husband Daniel.
否则将处死你的丈夫
Do you have a message to that group?
你有什么话要对这个组织讲么?
Yeah, I have a message.
对 我有话要说
Three different points I wanna talk about.
我想说三点
The first one is that I want to remind them
首先 我想提醒他们
that my husband and I are both journalists.
我丈夫和我都是新闻记者
We are two people who met and fell in love
我们俩相遇并坠入爱河
because we have the same ideal.
是因为我们有着相同的理想
He’s someone who…
他是一个…
I never saw him say a lie.
他从没在报道有说过慌
In his journalism, I’ve never seen anyone so honest.
我没见过比他更诚实的人
And how are you coping with this?
你如何面对发生在你身上的一切?
I haven’t slept for six days if that’s what you’re asking.
我已经六天没有合眼了
But I have hope.
但我仍抱以希望
I’m not desperate
我并没有绝望
because I believe that if I stop trying to create this dialogue,
如果我不争取这次对话的机会
then I stop believing in everything else and I can’t do that.
那也就等于我放弃了所有希望我不能这么做
I’m pregnant.
我有孕在身
And if you could say one thing to your husband now, what would you tell him?
此时此刻 你最想对你丈夫说什么?
I love you.
我爱你
Yeah, okay. Let’s cut there. Thank you so much.
行 很好 就到这非常感谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
All right. Thank you. Great.
好的 谢谢你 很棒
Great, Holly. Thank you, John. I’ll ring you.
很不错 霍利 谢谢 约翰 我会再给你电♥话♥的
I like the fact that you held yourself together.
我很欣赏你刚才的镇定
You wouldn’t know her husband has been kidnapped for six days.
你无法想像她一个丈夫被绑♥架♥了六天的人
We gotta figure out a way to get Mariane to eat more.
我们得想办法让玛丽安多吃点东西
I think it’s important for her. For her health.
这对她很重要 为了她的健康
She’s a pregnant woman, she’s gotta feed this baby.
她是个孕妇 还得喂养宝宝
Just so you know, I’m not a very good cook.
你知道我的 烹饪我可不在行
You know, maybe it’s a matter of if we’re all eating together.
也许问题在于我们一直都是一起吃饭
“You cannot fool us and find us.
“别想耍我们 也别想找到我们”
“We’re inside seas, oceans, hills, graveyards, everywhere.
“我们身藏于湖泊 海洋群山 墓地 遍布各地”
“This cycle will continue
“局面会僵持下去”
“and no American journalist could enter Pakistan.”
“决不允许美国记者进入巴基斯坦”
With respect to Mr. Pearl, we’re deeply concerned about his safety
至于珀尔先生 我们非常关心他的安危
and our hearts go out to his family,
政♥府♥与他的家人在一起
and I know that his colleagues at the Wall Street Journal
据我所知 他在《华尔街日报》的同事们
are deeply concerned.
也都非常关心他的安危
We’re doing everything we can to try to locate him and rescue him.
我们正尽一切所能寻找并解救他
I have spoken to President Musharraf in Pakistan
我也同巴基斯坦总理穆沙拉夫通过话
about the situation and I know that he’s doing everything he can.
了解了相关情况他也在尽全力处理此事
The demands that the kidnappers have placed
绑♥架♥者提出的要求
are not demands that we can meet or deal with
是我们无法满足 无法应对
or get into a negotiation about.
无法与之交涉的
The detainees at Guantanamo are being treated humanely.
因为我们从来没有非人道地对待关押在塔纳摩的拘留者
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Don’t you collapse now.
现在你可不能倒下
Everybody else can collapse but not you. Don’t you collapse.
任何人都可以倒下 而你绝不可以
The Pakistani authorities are very, well, they’re very embarrassed by this
此事令巴基斯坦的权利机构非常窘迫
and they are not gonna go easy on the bad guys, I’ll tell you that right now.
他们对那些坏蛋绝不会手软这我可以向你保证
I mean, the methods they use over here,
我指的是他们对付犯人的方法
these guys are gonna tell us what we wanna know.
会让那些家伙们从实招来
I’d like a front-row seat
等到他们把这些坏家伙们倒吊起来
when they hang them up by their feet and beat them with sticks.
拿棍子抽的时候 我一定要看个仔细
Right, goodnight.
好的 那晚安了
And we’ll see you, you stay all night, yeah?
再见了 你整晚都会在这吧?
You stay? Yeah? All night?
你会留守吗? 是吧? 那就好
Put here, please. Thank you.
就放这吧 谢谢
So we have a chef? Yes.
我们有厨师了? 对
John got him from Mr. Bauman. He normally works at the US Consulate.
约翰从鲍曼先生那找来的他以前在美国领♥事♥馆♥的工作
“Baffling questions about Indian lady in Pearl case.”
“大家对珀尔事件中的这位印度女士有很多疑问”
That is the perfect word for Asra.
这词用在艾丝拉身上再合适不过了
“Security agencies are probing several baffling questions
“安全机构通过各种渠道”
“pertaining to the Indian Muslim lady, Asra Q. Nomani.”
“打探关于印度籍穆♥斯♥林♥女性艾丝拉·Q·诺娜米的消息”
Is there a photo of me there?
登我的照片了么?
“Miss Nomani is staying at a house in Karachi
“诺娜米小姐目前居住在卡拉奇”
“that the latter got on a monthly rental of Rs. 40,000.”
“他每月的房♥租为6♥4♥0美元”
They’re putting how much rent I’m paying?
还写了我付多少房♥租?
Rs. 40,000? Yeah.
6♥4♥0美元? 嗯
“As her address in India, with her phone number 91-223…”
“她在印度住址的电♥话♥是91-223…”
What? It has my address?
什么? 还登了我的地址?
How can they get that kind of information?
他们是怎么连这个都知道的?
It’s obvious.
很明显
Security agencies. Who else? That’s their job, they’re doing their job.
特工干的 还能有谁? 这就是他们的本职工作
You better change your phone number. It’s a Pakistan and India thing.
赶紧把家里电♥话♥换了 这还是印巴关系的老问题…
What do you think of this, Shabir?
你在干嘛呢 沙♥比♥德?
He is saying God is raining. God is coming down with the rain.
他说雨代表着上帝 上帝伴着雨水来到人间
This is the main attraction.
这可是餐桌上的焦点
You want me to carve it? I believe you’re good with a knife.
让我来切吗? 我相信你的刀法
The American Consul really knows how to survive in Pakistan.
美国领事真懂得如何在巴基斯坦生活

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!