“that Pakistanis and nationals of other sovereign countries
对巴基斯坦和其他主♥权♥国家的人♥民♥
“have been kept in Cuba by the American Army.
的所作所为一样
“If the Americans keep our countrymen in better conditions
如果美国善待我们的同胞
“we will better the conditions of Mr. Pearl
我们也会善待珀尔先生
“and all other Americans that we capture.”
和其他被俘的美国人
Jang claims he’s Mossad and now they’re claiming he’s CIA.
先说他是穆萨德现在又说他是中情局的
These things they do to shock you.
他们做这些事情就是为了震慑你
They’re asking for the release of jet plane.
他们要求释放”喷气式飞机”
Hello. Captain. Randall.
你好 上尉 兰道尔
I need the original e-mail so we can see the header.
我要看下原件的信头
Well, this is a copy.
只有复印件
The original was sent to the Washington Post.
原件是寄到《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》的
I need the original. Here are the photographs.
我要原件 这是照片
This is all of them right here? Okay.
都在这里么? 好的
This is the only document that came?
只收到这一个文本?
When did you get this? Half an hour ago.
什么时候收到的? 半小时前
Can we get someone to figure out what kind of camera this was?
能不能找人鉴定下用什么相机照的?
Yeah, but it wasrt sent to the Journal.
可以 但原件不在《日报》
Are these Danny’s clothes? No.
这是丹尼的衣服么? 不是
Can you print this out for me please? This photo doesn’t look real.
能帮我打出来么? 这照片不像是真的
I think that’s a doctored photo. I don’t think this is Danny.
可能是修改过的照片并非丹尼本人
Look at this,
看这里
you compare the dimensions here with the dimensions here.
对比一下
That’s Danny.
那是丹尼
Let’s send it off to the lab anyway. Do what you wish.
不管怎么样 我们先发给实验室 随便
Dost, can you get on this right away?
多斯特 尽快处理?
We’re gonna have to get this to Washington.
我们要把这个送到华盛顿
Hello? Mariane.
你好? 玛丽安
It’s his mother. It’s Danny’s mother. Hello.
是他妈妈丹尼的妈妈 喂?
Have you seen them?
你看到了么?
The photos of Danny. Yes.
丹尼的照片 是的
It’s good news, Mariane. Yes.
玛丽安 这是个好消息 是的
It means Danny is alive.
说明丹尼还活着
Yes, of course he’s alive. Yes.
是的 当然他还活着
The people here, they don’t think it’s real.
这里的人不相信照片是真的
They don’t think they’re really Danny.
他们觉得那不是丹尼
Of course they are. I recognize his hands.
当然是他我认得出他的手
Listen, they’re going to release him, okay?
他们会释放他的 对吧?
I mean, no one would ever want to hurt Danny.
没人会伤害丹尼的
You see that?
你看到了么?
He’s smiling.
他在微笑
He has a gun to his head and he’s smiling and he’s telling me he’s okay.
他头上顶着枪但他在微笑 他在告诉我 他没事
Yeah.
是的
He says “fuck you” to them.
他对他们说”去你♥妈♥的♥”
She’ll be fine. She’ll be fine.
她会好的 会没事的
I appreciate how difficult this meeting is gonna be for you, Mrs. Pearl.
约翰·鲍曼珀尔夫人我知道这次见面对你来说很困难
We need the Minister to authorize a national force to look for Danny.
我们需要内政部长的批示组织军队寻找丹尼
Just because he was taken in Karachi doesn’t mean he’s still here.
虽然他在卡拉奇被绑但他不一定还在这儿
Minister. Good to meet you.
首相 见到你真好
This is Mariane Pearl. How do you do?
这是 玛丽安·珀尔 你好
Thank you for meeting with us.
感谢您会见我们
Mrs. Pearl, let me tell you something.
珀尔夫人 我希望你知道
There were 3,000 journalists in Pakistan during the war in Afghanistan.
阿富汗战争期间有3000多名记者在巴基斯坦
Not one of them got into trouble.
但没有一个卷入麻烦
Danny and I were two of those journalists,
我和丹尼当时也在
so I’m sorry, I don’t understand your point.
抱歉我不明白你为什么这么说
Why did your husband have to meet with these people?
你丈夫为什么要去见这些人?
He’s a journalist.
他是记者
I don’t think this is the business of a journalist.
我不认为这是记者该做的事情
Forgive me for correcting you,
原谅我必须纠正你
but it is absolutely the business of a journalist.
但这当然是记者该做的事情
Mrs. Pearl. Yes?
珀尔夫人 嗯?
We do have information
我们确实得到情报
that the Indian Intelligence Services are behind this kidnapping.
印度的情报机构是这次绑♥架♥的幕后主使
You really believe that? I don’t think…
你相信么? 我不认为…
They are trying to embarrass Pakistan
他们是想让巴基斯坦难堪
by blaming Islamic extremists or the ISI
利用美国记者的失踪
for the disappearance of an American journalist. Don’t you see it?
来谴责伊♥斯♥兰♥极端分子或巴基斯坦情报局 你不明白吗?
I think we must conclude at this point.
我想我们必须重申这一结论
Mr. Bauman, I am slightly busy and I do have some prior engagements.
鲍曼先生 我还很忙还有一些事情要处理
Thank you. Mr. Bauman.
谢谢你 鲍曼先生
Mrs. Pearl. Thank you.
珀尔夫人 谢谢
Thanks. Thank you, Mr. Bauman.
谢谢 谢谢你 鲍曼先生
Have you seen this person?
你见过这个人么?
I’m looking for somebody who stayed here called Chaudhry Bashir.
我在找一个名叫乔德里·巴西尔的人
Here is his number.
这是他的电♥话♥号♥
How long do we have to stay here?
我们要在这里呆多久?
Until we find him.
直到他出现
I’m sorry I was unable to come sooner. I’ve been away.
抱歉我不能早些来我出差了
But I have here a list of all the calls that Danny made from the 19th.
这个单子上是从19号♥起丹尼所有的通话记录
Didrt you meet with Danny the day that he was kidnapped?
丹尼被绑♥架♥那天你和他见过面?
That’s right. Danny told me he was meeting with Gilani.
是的 他告诉我他要见吉拉尼
In fact, while he was with me, he received two phone calls.
事实上 在我那的时候他接了两个电♥话♥
Right.
好的
Right, I’ll be there.
好的 我会去的
We work with telephone numbers.
我们的工作就是和电♥话♥号♥码打交道
We start with Danny’s number and Arif’s,
我们从丹尼和阿里夫的号♥码开始
Imtiaz Siddique’s and Bashir’s.
还有伊姆提·西迪克和巴西尔的
From these numbers we find their contacts
通过这些号♥码找到彼此间的联♥系♥
and then we obtain the numbers that they called and so on
再找到他们拨出的电♥话♥
until we find the kidnappers. This is our business.
直到找到绑♥架♥者这就是我们的工作
And let me assure you, we know what we’re doing.
我希望你们可以知道我们知道我们在干嘛
They’re sourcing the IP from Bashir’s e-mail, right?
他们在解析巴西尔邮件的IP地址 是么?
That’s what they’re trying to do.
他们正在试
And no luck so far? No.
现在还没有眉目? 没有
We’re coming to you from the Los Angeles home of Daniel Pearl,
我们在丹尼尔·珀尔洛杉矶的家中为您带来
the journalist who has been kidnapped in Pakistan.
这位记者最近在巴基斯坦被绑♥架♥
A group calling itself
自称
the National Movement for the Restoration of Pakistani Sovereignty
巴基斯坦立国运动的组织
is claiming responsibility for the kidnapping
声称对这起绑♥架♥负责
and says it’s hoping for better treatment of US prisoners held in Cuba.
他们要求被关押在古巴的战俘得到更好的待遇
Excuse me, sorry.
抱歉
Are you sure this is the right way? This is the right way?
你确定是这条路对么? 是这么走么?
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Do you have a map?
你有地图么?
No. Sorry.
抱歉 不行
The scene outside the house is out of control.
外面的场面有些混乱
We have to respond. I think you should handle most of it.
我们得有所反映 你说的算
Great. We’ve gotten hundreds and hundreds of requests.
好的 我们接到了数以百计的邀请
You have an authority that nobody else has to say who Danny is.
你比任何人都有权告诉别人丹尼是什么样的人
And they’ve already said that he’s Mossad.
他们已经说了他是穆萨德
They’ve already said he’s CIA.
说了他是中情局的
By not responding we’re tacitly allowing these things to go unchallenged.
我们保持沉默流言便有机可乘
We also have been talking to Colin Powell.
我们也和柯林·鲍威尔谈过
Colin Powell has been talking to President Musharraf.
柯林·鲍威尔已经在和穆萨拉夫总统沟通
Asking him to do what? We also got a…
让他做什么? 我们还…
I’m sorry. We’ve also issued a statement
打断一下我们还发表了一个声明
saying that Danny did not work for the Government,
说丹尼并非为政♥府♥工作
that Danny did not work for the CIA.
也不为中情局工作
The CIA has then agreed to issue a statement confirming that.
中情局已经同意发表声明证实这一点
They’re gonna confirm that publicly? Yeah.
他们要向公众证实? 是的
The CIA? Yeah.
中情局? 是的
We’re doing everything we possibly can do to make sure that Danny is safe.
我们必须竭尽所能确保丹尼的安全
Okay, we’re on our way.
好的 我们在路上了
Masud, where’s the coach station for Muzaffarabad?
马苏德去穆扎法拉巴德的车站在哪里?
Is Arif going to Muzaffarabad?
阿里夫要去那儿?
From Pirwadhi Bus Station?
坐汽车去?
Is Arif here?
阿里夫在这儿么?
Seventy-three numbers have now been recognized as possible suspects.
现在有个73号♥码被认为有嫌疑
Our analysis is beginning to yield results.
我们的分♥析♥快要出结果了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!