Not to me, darling. Are you?
在我看来不是,亲爱的 你是吗?
Look, there was a ten-tenths fog last night. That’s right, isn’t it?
昨晚有云度为十的大雾 – 是这样,不是么?
You know there was.
你知道是的
And I did bail out without a parachute? That’s your story.
我当时确实在无伞情况下跳机了 这是你的说法
So how can I be alive?
所以我怎么能活下来呢? 我放弃(知道真♥相♥)了
I give up. I don’t know and I don’t care.
我不知道,也不在乎
I had no parachute. It was shot up.
我的降落伞被射穿了
And when I came to this morning, I had no parachute.
当我跳伞时,我已经没有了
Anyway, why wasn’t I drowned?
不管怎么说,我为何没溺毙?
You don’t need to prove to me that you ought to be dead.
你无需向我证明你当时应该死去
Well, I ought to be, according to this character.
按那个人的说法,我应当死了
What character?
为何死了?
Well, this conductor character they sent after me.
他们派来找我的那个”执行员”说
He says he missed me in the fog.
他在大雾中把我漏掉了
Bad luck for them, good luck for me.
对他们而言真不走运,于我则是莫大幸运
I told him I was going to appeal. He’s gone off to get instructions.
我说我将要上诉,他离开去请求指示了
It’s not my fault I’m not dead.
我没死成不是我的错!
It’s not my fault that I’ve found you and fell in love with you.
我找到你并爱上了你也不是我的错!
Maybe he wasn’t here at all. Hey, you, Frenchman!
或许他根本不存在!嘿,你,法国佬!
Where are you?
你在哪?!
What is it? Oh, I’ve got an awful headache.
那是什么? 哦,我的头好疼.
June!
June?
June, you’re there, aren’t you?
June,你在哪,是吗?
Yes, Peter, of course I’m here.
是的,Peter,我当然在这
I thought I’d lost you.
我…我以为我失去你了
Dr. Reeves’s residence.
Reeves医生府邸
Oh, good morning, Miss June.
哦,早上好,June小姐
Yes, isn’t it?
是啊,谁说不是呢?
The doctor’s up in his thing, you know, his camera obscura.
医生正埋头于他的事 ——他的照相暗室
He’s got his new lens from the shop this morning,
他今天从商店里得到了新镜头
and it makes a lovely picture.
能拍出很不错的照片
He’s taken the big white garden table to project on.
他把花♥园♥那个大的白圆桌拿来,把影像投射在上面
He’ll be glad you’re coming over. He’s showing it to the dogs now.
你来他会很高兴的 他正在给狗展示那影像
Ah!
啊
Nice day.
天气不错
Hmm. Mrs. Bibble’s ducks are too early.
嗯,Bedwell太太的鸭子们出来的太早
She’ll lose all the eggs if she’s not careful.
如果她不小心,会把蛋都摔碎的
Ah, the start of the cycling season.
啊,骑车出行的季节来临了
There’s a hefty young girl. Time Mrs. Tucker went to get our rations.
这里是一个矫健的少女 是Tucker夫人去给我们弄吃的的时间了
There she is. Oh, the vicar and his sister.
她在那 哦,牧师和他的姐姐
Not coming here, I hope. No. Good.
拜托,别过来…好极了
Quite a queue at the butcher’s. Must have some offal.
肉店前排起了长队,肯定有些动物内脏卖♥♥
Wonderful how the kids love playing in the splash.
这些小孩喜欢在水里嬉戏
Just the same in my day.
真好,我当年也是这样的
That tree ought to come down.
那棵树将要倒下去
Old Mary looking quite skittish.
老Mary看上去很激动
Sally Allgood getting herself dated up.
Sally Allgood让自己看起来上了年纪
Ah, here’s June. Here she comes.
啊,那是June,她来了
“She walks in beauty like the night.”
她走在夜一般的华美光彩中
Only she’s cycling and the sun is out.
只有她骑车和太阳出来这两件事…
Nice girl. Worth a hat full of ambassadors in Lee Wood anyway.
好女孩 值得让许多大使们流连在Lee Wood
Come on up!
快上来!
Hello, Doc. Hello, June. Come in. Shut the door.
你好,医生 你好,June 请进,关上门
Surveying your kingdom? A village doctor has to know everything.
正在勘察你的小王国?作为一个乡村医生得知道所有事
You would be surprised how many diagnoses I’ve formed up here.
你要知道我在这想出了多少诊断的话,你一定会吃惊的
I love looking at the village from here. It looks so different.
我喜欢从这观察整个小镇 看起来多么不一样
That’s because you see it all clearly and at once, as in a poet’s eye.
那是因为你能同时把它们看得清清楚楚,就像诗人看到的一样
I want to talk to you.
我想和你谈谈
So you said on the phone, but it’s really none of my business.
你在电♥话♥里是说过,不过好像不关我的事
Dr. McEwen says it’s right down your street.
McEwen医生说这件事发生在你的街道上
This is my street, a village street, and I’m a village doctor.
这是我的街道,一条乡村的街道 我是个乡村医生
Only because you like living in a village.
只是因为你喜欢住在这儿
Dr. McEwen says what you don’t know about neurology would fill a peanut.
McEwen医生说对于神经科学,你不了解的部分只有一颗花生那么大
Well, I’m a good guesser.
我只是擅长猜测
Your guesses are published by very famous magazines
你的“猜测”登上了著名的期刊…
like that Brain I’ve seen in your library.
像那本我在图书馆看到的《大脑》
Dr. McEwen says ‒ I know what Dr. McEwen says.
McEwen还说… 我知道他说了什么
I had a talk with him on the phone this morning.
我和他在电♥话♥里谈过了
Oh, did you?
噢,是吗?
After I talked to you.
在我和你通话之后
Carter should have rejoined his station today.
Carter理应在今天重新入伍
I know. Anyhow, what’s it got to do with you?
我知道 这和你有什么关系?
Oh, I’m just interested. Oh, I see.
哦,我只是感兴趣 哦,我明白了
But strictly speaking, he’s a RAF case.
严格说来,他是RAF的病例
He’s not a case at all. He’s a person. A very fine person.
他不仅仅是件病例,他是个人,一个很好的人
And I want you to see him, Frank.
我想让你见见他,Frank
I don’t want just anybody mauling him about and asking him questions.
我只是不想其他任何人粗暴地对待他,问他一些问题…
I want you. I’m sure the RAF would say that ‒
我想要你来做这件事 我肯定RAF会说…
I know what the RAF would say. I had a talk to his CO this morning.
我知道他们会说什么 我和他的指挥官早上通过话了
Oh, Frank.
噢,Frank!
And I had a talk to his group medical officer too.
还有和他小组的卫生官员
Fortunately he’s heard of me. Oh, Frank.
幸运的是,他听说过我 Frank!
And if you’d done that earlier, I would have told you earlier.
如果你能来得早一点,我就能早点告诉你
You can’t go around the place kidnapping good-looking RAF officers
你不能仅仅因为喜欢他鼻子的形状
just because you like the shape of their nose.
而绑♥架♥一名RAF的飞行员!
It’s not his nose, it’s his voice. I fell for that before I ever saw him.
不是他的鼻子,而是声音 在见到他之前我就迷上了他
He still believes that he bailed out without a parachute?
他确信他在没有降落伞的情况下跳机了?
Yes. And he has hallucinations?
是的 他是否出现了幻觉?
And during these bouts, does he go rather pale?
在发作的时候,他是不是面色苍白?
Yes, yes, he did. And he has headaches, here?
是的是的,他是这样 他的头在这里…不舒服?
I think so. I don’t know. You’d better ask him.
我想是的,你最好问问他
But he definitely sees things? And hears.
但他确实看到了什么吗? 而且听到了
All right.
好吧
Did you tell him he was talking rubbish? No.
你有对他说过
He’s talking very logically.
他说的是一派胡言吗?
Then he can’t be in love. Bye.
那他不可能坠入爱河 再见
Frank? Yes?
Frank… 怎么?
He has a very cute nose too.
他也确实有个可爱的鼻子!
I’ll be over about teatime. Right.
我会在下午茶的时候到 好的
It’s Dr. Reeves. Let’s go.
那是Reeves医生 我们走!
Yippee!
咿!
That’s not the way to spell Shakespeare.
“莎士比亚”这个词不该这么拼
Who are you? His agent?
你算老几啊,他的经纪人么?
“You spotted snakes with double tongues.
两舌的花蛇,
Thorny hedgehogs, be not seen.
多刺的猬, 不要打扰著她的安睡!
Newts and blind worms ‒”
蝾螈和蜥蜴…呃…
“Do no wrong.” “Do no wrong.
不要行近
Come not near our Fairy Queen.”
不要行近,仔细毒害了她的宁静
“Oh, you can never bring in a wall. What say you, Bottom?”
你可不能把一堵墙搬进来 你怎么说,波顿?
“Some guy or other ‒”
让什么人…
No, no, no, my dear Private Logan, Bottom’s not a gangster.
不不不!我亲爱的Logan二等兵,波顿可不是个匪徒
Now, watch me.
看着!
“Some man or other must present Wall,
让什么人扮做墙头:
and let him have some plaster or some loam,
让他身上涂着些灰泥
or some rough-cast about him to signify Wall,
粘土之类… 表明他是墙头…
and let him hold his fingers thus,
让他把手指举起作成那个样儿…
and through that cranny shall Pyramus and Thisbe whisper.”
皮拉摩斯和提斯柏就可以在手指缝里低声谈话了
Now try that, my boy. Can I do the business?
试试看吧,我的孩子 我能做好么?
Business as well, yes. Oh, brother.
你也可以的 哦,伙计!
“Some man or other must present Wall,
让什么人扮做墙头:
and let him have some plaster or some loam,
让他身上涂着些灰泥粘土之类…
or some rough-cast about him to signify Wall.”
表明他是墙头…
Check.
将军
“Peaseblossom. Cobweb. Moth and mustard seed.”
豌豆、蜘蛛网、蛾芥子
Oh, dear, I didn’t see that one coming.
哦,亲爱的,我没看到你走了那步
“Be kind and courteous to this gentleman.
对这位先生和蔼可亲,彬彬有礼
Hop in his walks and gambol in his eyes.” Good afternoon.
下午好 你好,Frank.
Hello, Frank. Squadron Leader Carter, Dr. Reeves.
少校Carter,Reeves医生
How do you do? How do you do?
你好?-你好吗?
Do I get some tea? Mmm. It’s ordered. Ginger cookies.
我能要些茶么? 点过了,有姜汁饼干