Clutch in. It’s in, it’s in!
我们要停车,然后…
We’re going to stop, and…
先踩离合器再踩刹车,踩刹车
Clutch in, and brake. Brake. Brake. Brake.
他停车了,别撞上去,刹车刹车
The car is stopped. Don’t hit the car! Brake, brake!
好了,放手
Yes. All right, let go.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
刹车
Brake.
先踩离合器再踩刹车
It’s clutch and brake.
我逊毙了
I suck at this.
逊毙了 -妳还在学
I suck. -You’re learning.
我差点撞到它,只差一点点
Oh, my God, I almost hit the car. It’s like this.
没关系啦,那是台油电车
It doesn’t matter. It’s a hybrid.
那是台油电车
It’s a hybrid, okay.
我该倒车 -不用
Okay, I should move back. -No, no, no. No.
没关系 -我差点撞到它
You’re fine right where you are. -But I’m very close.
无所谓 -不必倒车吗?
Doesn’t matter. -I don’t need to go back?
先等绿灯
Just wait for the green light.
走吧,先踩离合器
And here we go. So press in on the clutch.
再踩油门
And give it a little gas.
慢慢松开离合…
Slowly let out on the clu–
妳没有入档
Oh, you’re not in gear.
绿灯!
Green!
先踩离合器再换档…不必转动钥匙
Press in on the clutch, shift into fi– You don’t have to turn the key.
快走啊 -慢慢踩…
Go! -Just press in–
天啊 -慢慢踩…
Oh, my God. -Press in on the–
先松开离合器再踩油门
Slowly let out the clutch,
我办不到
then press the gas. -I can’t do this.
就这么简单 -我办不到
That is all you have to do. -I can’t do this.
不要,奥托
No, Otto. Otto, no.
什么?
What?
哦,可恶
Oh, shit.
你有什么毛病?
What is wrong with you?
她正在学开车
She’s learning how to drive.
你不必学开车吗?
Did you not have to learn how to drive?
冷静点,老头儿 嘿
Calm down, old man. Hey, hey.
我不是老头儿!王八蛋!
I’m not your old man! You son of a bitch!
你敢再按一次喇叭
If you honk that horn one more time,
你就死定了,听到吗?
it’ll be the last thing you do. You hear me? Huh?
了解吗?
¿Comprende?
噢,惨了
Oh, shit.
妳给我听好
Now you listen to me.
妳生过两个小孩,就快生第三个
You have given birth to two children. Soon it’ll be three.
妳从很远的国家来到这里
You have come here from a country very far away.
学会新的语言
You learned a new language,
上学念书,嫁了个笨老公
you got yourself an education and a nitwit husband
妳把全家照顾得好好的
and you are holding that family together.
学会开车绝对没问题
You will have no problem learning how to drive.
天啊,世上有一大堆白♥痴♥
My God, the world is full of complete idiots
都能学会开车 妳又不是白♥痴♥
who have managed to figure it out, and you are not a complete idiot.
所以…
So…
踩离合器
Clutch.
换档
Shift.
踩油门
Gas.
开车
Drive.
太好了
Que bueno.
太好了
Que bueno.
这是个停车位
Okay, there’s a spot right there.
练习路边停车
Just pull up, parallel,
先倒车,直到保险杆和照后镜对齐
and back the car up until that bumper is in line with your side-view mirror.
“史丹格烘焙店”
现在打直
Now straighten out.
把车子倒进路边
Back up all the way up to the curb.
向前一点 -再向前一点
A little bit. -Well, a little bit.
然后停车
And stop.
打N档
Neutral.
拉手刹车
Brake.
车钥匙
Key.
就这样?
Is that it?
就这样
That’s it.
时间刚刚好
And we’re right on time.
我来吧
I have it.
这些是萨姆拉面包
These are semlors.
瑞典的闪电泡芙
Swedish éclairs. -Oh!
小心会爆浆
They’re a little messy.
吃吃看吧
But let’s try. -Yes.
用手指拿
With your finger.
你怎么找到这地方?
How did you find this place?
这是索妮娅的爱店
This was Sonya’s place.
我们以前每周六下午一点都会来
We used to come here every Saturday at- 00.
然后做什么?
And then? What?
两点钟回家
Go home at- 00.
我会洗车打蜡
I’d wash and wax the car,
她会改考卷做饭,然后看一整天的书
and she would grade her papers and cook and spend the rest of the day reading.
什么样的书?
What kind of books?
她的书
Her books.
我尝试看过,但是…
I tried to read some of them, but…
我就是…
I’m just…
我不爱看书
I’m not into books.
她朋友说我们天差地远
Her friends said that we were like night and day.
我遇见索妮娅之前的人生是黑白的
My life was black-and-white before I met Sonya.
她增添了色彩
She was the colour.
我一定会喜欢她
I would have liked her.
她真的很有个性
She was a force of nature.
说服学校为需要辅♥导♥的学生
She convinced the school to start up a programme
特地开一门课
for the kids that needed extra help.
很多孩子家庭有问题
A lot of kids had problems at home
或是不善于社交
or, uh, social anxieties.
但经过索妮娅的辅♥导♥
But by the time Sonya was done with ’em,
他们都会读莎翁
they were reciting Shakespeare.
我遇到她以前的学生…
I ran into one of her students,
就在前几天
just the other day.
他叫马尔坎
A kid named Malcolm.
妳需要奶精
You need more cream.

Okay.
我们刚搬去的时候相处得很融洽
We all got along fine, of course, when we first moved in.
就像天赐的礼物
It was like a gift.
欢迎搬进这个社区
Welcome to the neighbourhood.
嗨,我是索妮娅 -我是安妮塔
Hi, I’m Sonya. -I’m Anita.
索妮娅和安妮塔是闺蜜
Sonya and Anita were best friends.
我拿着罗赖把
So I got my Allen keys…
我和鲁本其实很像
And Reuben and I were a lot alike.
骑慢一点!
Hey! Slow down!
各方面都很像
About most things.
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
但人都会变
But people change.
或是不会变
Or they don’t change.
世事无常,我们越来越疏远
Things happen. People drift apart.
筑起心墙,他们不高兴
They build walls. They take offence.
“福特”
我们都知道原因
Who knows why.
也许建商一直盖房♥子把大家逼疯
Maybe it was all the construction that drove everybody crazy.
那个山丘上本来有一座树林
You know, there used to be a forest up on that hill.
所以才命名桦木社区
That’s why they call it Birchwood.
后来他们加盖公♥寓♥
Then they started building all those condos
砍光桦木
and cut down all the birches.
我们开始抗♥议♥他们才知道做了什么
They didn’t even realise what they were doing until we told them,
我和鲁本
Reuben and I.
这是在他把你踢走之前?
But this was before the coup?
对啊,我和鲁本当时还是朋友
Oh, yeah, yeah. Reuben and I were friends then.
后来我们就意见不合
After that, all we saw were the differences.
“福特”
“雪佛兰”
“福特”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!