I did not. -Yeah, you did.
摔角手阿公!
Abuelo Luchadoro!
摔角手!
Luchadoro!
全都是那小丑的错
It was all the clown’s fault.
跑去哪儿了呀?
Where is it going?
拿去
Here you go.
吹一下
Blow.
哇!在这里耶!
Wow! Here it is!
你怎么做到的?这是魔术
How’d you do that? -Oh, it’s magic.
谢谢妳们
Thank you.
希望妳们有个魔幻的一天
I hope you have a magical day!
掰 -掰,贝波
Bye! -Bye, Beppo!
谢谢妳们 等一下
Thank you. -Hang on.
这不是我的硬币
This isn’t my quarter.
从你耳朵出来的,是你的问题
Well, it came from your ear, sir, so that’s a you problem.
这不是我的硬币
No, this isn’t my quarter.
不不不,这不是你的硬币
“No, no, no. This is not your quarter.”
听好,我给你个硬币,我说你一定要还给我
Look. I gave you a quarter that I said I needed back.
你要一块钱? -你偷偷换掉
You want a dollar? -And you switched them on me.
瞒天过海 -你给我这个硬币
The ol’ switcheroo. -You gave me this quarter.
奥托会有麻烦吗?
Is Otto going to get in trouble?
只是个硬币 -并不是
It’s just a quarter. -No, it’s not.
这是铜的 -拜托不要报♥警♥
Do you see the copper? -He’s not calling the coppers.
我给你一个196♥4♥年硬币,还给我!
I gave you a 196♥4♥ quarter. -Please calm down.
冷静一下
I want it back! Where is it?
在哪里?快还给我! -警♥察♥先生帮帮我
You have it on you. -Officer, help me.
请求支援,小丑惹祸
129. We have a clown situation.
东西在哪?
Where is it?
放开那个小丑!先生,先生!
Let go of the clown! Sir! Sir!
哈!196♥4♥年
A-ha! 196♥4♥.
我的玩具呢?
Where’s my toy?
在妳的背包里
It’s in your backpack.
哪个口袋?有一百万个口袋
What pocket? There’s a million pockets.
什么?
What?
我爸以前也会这么笑
My father used to smile like that.
我没在笑
I’m not smiling.
没错
Exactly.
你不应该对小丑发脾气
You should never be mean to a clown.
妳老公不来吗? -看啊!
What about Alvin Wrench, is he coming? -Look!
大伙儿 -妈,他在那儿
Hey, guys! -Mom, there he is!
麻烦把车开去接他
Pull the car up please, so we pick him up.
奥托!
Otto!
多谢了 -掰,摔角手阿公
Thanks for driving us. -Bye, Abuelo Luchadoro.
谢谢你,奥托 -晚安
Thank you, Otto. -Okay, good night.
掰 -再次多谢了
Bye! -Thanks again, Otto.
掰了
Bye, then.
来吧,小姑娘
All right, ladies.
走吧 -来吧
Let’s go.
看看你的新腿,好像机器人喔
Look at your new leg! They look like a robot leg.
奥托!
Otto!
天啊,牠死了吗?
Oh, my God, is he dead?
没啦,牠大概在睡觉
No, he’s probably sleeping.
奥托,别走,拜托把牠抱出来
Otto. No, no, no, please. Please. Please. Take him out. Please.
不要,妳怎么不抱?
No, why can’t you?
我怀孕了,不能碰猫,牠身上有虫
Because I’m pregnant. I cannot handle the cats because I can get the toxo thing.
牠自己跑进去,也能自己出来
Well, he got himself in there. He can get himself out of there.
你为什么这么难搞?
Why are you like that?
我不会抱猫
I’m not good with cats.
老兄,怎么了?
Hey, man. What’s going on?
吉米,有一只…
Jimmy. Jimmy. We have a…
噢不!
Oh, no!
我们要帮你取暖
We gotta warm you up, buddy!
是啊,小心点
Oh, yeah. Oh, be careful.
噢,糟了
Oh, no.
我抱住你了
Oh, I’ve got you.
牠好冰冷喔 -天啊
He’s so cold.
要带牠去哪?
Where do we go?
不行,牠身上有虫,奥托
No. But no. Toxo. Otto. -Oh.
走吧,我抱住你了
Okay, let’s go. I’ve got you now.
奥托,开门
Otto. Open the door.
没事了,小猫咪
Oh, it’s all right, buddy.
不会有事的 -真可怜
It’s gonna be okay, chiquitito. -Poor guy.
没事了
Okay. You’re okay.
地板全是雪 -抱歉
Snow all over my floor. -Oh, sorry.
天啊,屋子里头好冷喔
Oh, my God, it’s so freezing here.
这一件呢?
不行 -能不能…?
Okay, how about this one? Please?
别碰那件大衣
No, no. Don’t touch that coat. It’ll stay here.
能不能拿条毯子? -给那只猫?
Okay. Can you please bring a blanket? -For the cat?
没关系,我行的 你在干嘛?
It’s okay. I got this. -What are you doing?
帮牠取暖啊,我的体温很高
Oh, body heat works wonders. I’ve got plenty of body and heat.
我去打开烤箱
I’m gonna turn on the oven.
不准把猫放进我的烤箱
You are not putting that cat in my oven.
我只想让屋子暖起来
No, I’m just trying to get some heat in the house.
流理台好低喔,哪里买♥♥的?
Your counters are so low. Where did you get them?
我做的
I built them.
替我太太索妮娅量身打造
For Sonya. For my wife.
她也很矮吗?
Ah. Is she short too?
索妮娅去世了
Sonya passed away.
她的厨艺很棒,对吧?
She was a great cook though, wasn’t she?
我以前常常来蹭饭
I used to eat here all the time.
很遗憾
I’m sorry.
请你们离开,
Well, can you go now?
我有事要做
I have things to do.
见到你真好
Well, it was great seeing ya, as usual.
谁要照顾这小家伙?
Oh, hey, who’s gonna look after this guy?
你啊
You are.
好吧
Okay.
现在好好向我求婚
Now ask me the right way.
真的超赞的
It was so beautiful too.
我现在饿了
Okay, now I’m hungry. Now I’m hungry.
“恭喜1978学年度工学院毕业班”
让我看看
Let’s see.
“工学院”
大学董事会特此证明奥托安德森
“The Board of Regents hereby certifies that Otto Anderson,
完成工学院学士学位的学业…
having completed all the requirements for a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering–”
妳有没有想过要…
Would you ever wanna…
…想过要结婚?
get married?
如果妳想要… -看着我
‘Cause if you did… -Look at me.
现在好好向我求婚
Now ask me the right way.
妳愿意…?
Will you…?
妳愿意嫁给我吗?
Will you marry me?
愿意
Yes.
好啊!
Yes!
好啊
Yes.
好啊
Yes.
太好了!
Yes! Yes!
天啊!打电♥话♥给119
Oh, my God! -Someone call 911.
他跌下去!
He fell down!
快去救他 -快拍,不,用录的
Somebody help him! -Get the camera on him. No, take video.
真是够了
Oh, for God’s sake.
谁可以帮忙? -天啊,他跌下去了
Who’s gonna do something? -Oh, my God, he fell.
谁去把他救上来
Get him off the tracks. Somebody help. -Hey! Can you move?
你能动吗?
你得动起来!你得起来!
You gotta move! Come on! You gotta get up!
谁来帮帮我?
Will somebody help me?
快啊 快拍啊
Come on. -Film it, film it, film it.
快拍
Get the shot. -I have him. I see him.
拍到了,我看到他了
放大他的脸
Zoom in on his face.
发生什么事?
Tell me what happened. -We were going to the museum…
我们要去博物馆…
看着我
Look at me.
说哈啰

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!