鲁本,你在干嘛?
Reuben, what are you doing, hon?
放手 -你在干嘛?
Let go. -What are you doing?
放手 -鲁本
Let go. -Reuben. Reuben.
放…你在干嘛?
Let… -What are you doing?
…手
…go.
天啊
Oh, man.
试试从里头打开
Try opening it from the inside a little.
比我想像的更高
It’s higher than I thought.
我有点头晕
I’m a little bit dizzy, honey.
♪ Sun through the shadows ♪
♪ Light through the door ♪
♪ Your voice like an echo ♪
♪ That I can’t hear anymore ♪
♪ So I follow your steps ♪
♪ While the love that you left ♪
♪ Is burned in my heart ♪
♪ With dreams in my mind ♪
♪ Of the next time that I ♪
♪ Have you in my arms ♪
♪ ‘Cause I will tell you ♪
♪ The whole truth ♪
♪ That there’s no colour ♪
♪ In the world without you ♪
看来我们都得搭下一班火车
Looks like we’ll both have to take the next one.
奥托
Otto.
那是你♥爸♥的名字
It was your father’s name.
妳还记得
You remembered.
你得回去军营吗?
Did you have to go back to the military centre?
不,我想把车票钱还给妳
No, I wanted to pay you back for the train ticket.
请我吃晚饭不是更好吗?
Wouldn’t it be nicer if you invited me to dinner?
♪ The best gift of this life ♪
♪ Is to see you up close ♪
♪ And now and again… ♪
要进去吗?
Shall we?
好啊,进去吧
Yeah, let’s go in.
妳…
You’re…
迟到了15分钟
…fifteen minutes late.
是吗?
Am I?
♪ So I write it all down ♪
♪ All these moments I’ve found ♪
♪ Til I see you, my love ♪
你对什么有兴趣?
So, what kinds of things interest you?
怎么说?
Interest me like…?
你对什么有热情?
What are you passionate about?
机器,引擎
Machines. Engines.
我想知道东西怎么运作
I like knowing how things work.
我想知道东西怎么运作
I like knowing how things work.
零件怎么运作来驱动车子
What each part does to make a car run smoothly.
那比一般人想得更复杂
It’s more complicated than people realise.
化油器得先混和汽油和空气
A carburettor has to mix gas and air in just the right combination,
然后火星塞才能点火
and then the spark plug has to ignite that mixture,
驱动引擎活塞
which drives the piston
和传动轴…
and the connecting rods and the drive shaft–
你怎么知道这么多关于车子的事?
Where did you learn so much about cars?
我爸教的
From my father.
我们只会聊车子,他是个好爸爸
It’s all we really talked about. He was a good dad.
非常可靠
Dependable.
他去世了
He passed away.
两个月前
Two months ago.
非常突然
It was sudden.
很遗憾
I’m sorry.
你妈呢?
And your mom?
我不太记得她
Don’t remember her much.
只记得她离开时的感觉
Just how it felt when she was gone.
你为什么没点主餐?
Why didn’t you get an entrée?
我在家吃过了
I ate at home.
为什么?
Why?
好让妳想点什么就点什么
So you could order whatever you wanted.
听着,我骗了妳
Look, I lied to you.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我体♥检♥没过,没能入伍
I’m not in the Army. I couldn’t pass my physical.
我本来指望入伍就会有工作,但是…
If I had, at least I’d have a job now, which is what I was counting on.
并没有
But I don’t.
我不知道我要做什么
And I don’t know what I’m gonna do.
我该走了
I should go.
奥托!
Otto!
奥托!
Otto!
我来了
I’m coming.
我来了
I’m coming!
干嘛?妳又要什么?
What? What do you want?
你在这里干嘛? -妳又在干嘛?
What are you doing here? -What are you doing?
我在找你 -妳找到我了
I’m looking for you. -Well, you found me.
你能不能带我去医院?
Can you please take me to the hospital? Please?
汤米跌下梯子,刚刚被救护车接走
Tommy fell off the ladder, and the ambulance just took him away.
妳可以自己开那辆小小的进口车
Well, you can drive yourself in that imported toaster you call a car.
我没有驾照
I don’t have a licence.
妳几岁了? -30岁
How old are you? -Huh? Thirty.
妳没有驾照?
And you don’t have a driver’s licence?
我有驾车学习许可证
I have a driving’s permit.
只是一直没学会其他的
I just never got to the other parts.
到底有多少其他的?
How many other parts are there?
拜托了!
Please!
专心点!拜托听我说!
Focus! Please, listen!
汤米在医院,可能就快死了
Tommy is in the hospital, and he may be dying as we speak.
你要载我去医院或是逼我搭公车?
So are you gonna drive me to the hospital, or are you gonna make me take a bus?
我载妳去医院 -谢谢你
I will drive you to the hospital. -Thank you.
有那么难吗?
Was it so hard?
妳要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
去带小孩子啊!
I’m going to get the children!
小孩子?
The children?
“杜肯医院”
把我擡起来
Pick me up, pick me up!
快打啊,不!
Bam everywhere. No! No!
用力撞啊!
Smack, smack, smack!
这些玩偶
These dolls.
他们是超级英雄吗?
Are they some kind of superheroes?
他们是摔角手
Um, Luchador are wrestlers. Yeah.
摔角手 -我找到熊先生的童书
Wrestlers.
我看到了
I found a Mr Bear book! -So I see.
她要你念给她听
She wants you to read to her.
没错
Exactly.
你在吗,熊宝宝?
“Are You There, Baby Bear?
你在吗,熊宝宝?熊先生问
‘Are you there, Baby Bear?’ Mr Bear says.
我的熊宝宝在哪里
‘Where, oh where, is my Baby Bear.'”
不是啦,你要学熊讲话
No, talk like a bear.
熊不会讲话
Bears don’t talk.
这只熊会
Um, this one does.
我的熊宝宝在哪里?
“‘Where, oh where, is my Baby Bear?’
熊宝宝,你是不是在树上?
‘Are you there, Baby Bear, up in that tree?'”
不是,那是一只猫头鹰!
No, it’s an owl!
这里没有别人,只有宝宝和我
“‘There’s nobody here but baby and me.’
熊宝宝,你在地底下吗?
‘Are you there, Baby Bear, deep underground?'”
我不是熊宝宝
I’m no Baby Bear.
我是贝波!
I’m Beppo!
嗨,贝波!
Hi, Beppo!
想要看我变魔术吗? -想!
Do you want to see a trick? -Yes!
我正在念故事给她们听
Actually, I was reading to them.
我正在念故事给她们听,熊先生说
“Actually, I was reading to them,” Mr Bear grumbled.
熊先生,可以借我个硬币吗?
Say, could I borrow a coin, Mr Bear?
好啦,拜托
Yes, yes, yes, please?
拜托了
Please, please, please?
好啦,好啦
Yes, yes, yes!
你要还给我
I need this back.
没问题
Absolutely.
小丑装不是他的,是医院的
He doesn’t even own the costume. That’s owned by the hospital.
他得赔钱给医院
He’s gonna have to pay for that.
贝波带来欢乐,他自愿当志工
Beppo means happiness. He volunteers his time to be here.
奥托,你做了什么?
Otto. What the hell did you do?
没什么
Nothing.
奥托阿公打了小丑
Abuelo Otto hit the clown.
我没有 明明就有