我知道你们想干嘛
I know what you guys are up to.
好吧,安德森先生,你说了算
Okay, Mr Anderson. Whatever you say.
继续守望相助
Keep up the neighbourhood watch.
快出来,你这小家伙
Get out here, you little bugger!
出来啊
Come on. Yeah.
快给我出来!
Get out here!
妳敢再丢一块石头,我就会
You throw one more rock,
把妳的臭狗踢到屋顶
and I swear I’ll dropkick that little rat dog of yours right over the roof.
我不是向你家丢石头,那只猫抓伤王子
No, I’m not throwing it at your house. That nasty cat scratched Prince.
我要杀了那只臭猫
I’m gonna kill that piece of shit.
想都别想
No, you’re not.
关你什么事?那是只野猫
What do you care? It’s feral.
全身上下可能都是病
It’s probably full of all sorts of disgusting diseases.
妳也一样,但我不会向妳丢石头
So are you, most likely. I don’t throw rocks at you.
安迪
Andy.
怎么了?
What’s up? -Did you hear what he just said this time?
你听到他这次骂我什么吗?
我跟你说过他常骂我
I told you before about how he talks to me.
赶快逃吧
Get outta here while you can.
我不是你的朋友
I’m not your friend.
建商说要把老人家都送到安养院
Dye & Merika said they’ll get all the old people on this street into a home.
越快越好!
The sooner the better!
你好 又怎么了?
Hello. -What now?
我只想把扳手还给你
I just wanted to bring the wrenches back.
我找到家具附上的扳手 恭喜了
I found one that came with the furniture. -Congratulations.
我为你做了沙波洛
And I made you some salpores de arroz.
巧克力酱炖鸡?
Is that chicken and mole?
不是,这是萨尔瓦多饼干,我爸的最爱
No. These are Salvadoran cookies. They were my father’s favourite, so…
很好吃喔,你一定会超爱
They’re delicious. You’re gonna love ’em.
对啊,因为是我做的
Yes, because I made them.
另外我也想向你借梯子
Also, Otto, I was wondering if you have a ladder I can borrow.
我们的窗户卡住了
Our window is jammed.
你为什么需要梯子?
Why do you need a ladder?
是上面的窗户
Well, it’s the one up there.
打不开
It won’t open.
你想试着从外面打开?
And you’re gonna try to open it from the outside?
对,没错
Yeah. Right.
我去穿大衣
I’ll get my coat.
好,谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
我喜欢他挥手的样子
I like how his hands are waving.
把手插上去
Let’s put the arm in.
太好了 -安妮塔
Good. -Anita.
奥托,打扰一下,我们的暖气坏了
Uh, Otto, hate to bother you, but, um, we don’t have any heat.
能不能来看看?
Could you come take a look?
试试替散热器排水
Try bleeding your radiators.
我该怎么做?
How would I go about that?
替散热器排水
By bleeding the radiators.
奥托,别这么难搞
Otto. Don’t be rude.
我没有难搞
I wasn’t being rude.
有时候很难看得出来
Well, it’s hard to tell the difference sometimes with Otto.
是啊
Yeah.
对了,我们才刚搬进206号♥
By the way, we, uh, just moved to 206.
我是玛丽索 -我是汤米
I’m Marisol. -I’m Tommy.
欢迎 -幸会了
Welcome, honey. -Nice meeting you.
我是安妮塔
I’m Anita.
我老公鲁本以前负责处理暖气
My husband, Reuben, is the one who used to handle the heat.
但我们知道总有一天
Okay. -But we always knew a day would come
他会没办法处理这些事情
when he wouldn’t be able to handle things around the house any longer.
鲁本把我踢出管委会时应该先想到
Maybe Reuben should have thought of that when he organised his coup.
那是很久以前的事
That was a long time ago.
踢出管委会?
A coup?
那是个误会
It was a misunderstanding.
他把我踢出去
It was a coup.
奥托,快去帮安妮塔替散热器排气
Otto, can’t you just go breathe Anita’s radiators for her?
不,不能替散热器排气
No. Because you don’t breathe radiators.
要替散热器排水
You bleed them.
看看这块坡道 -那是索妮娅的
Honey, look at this ramp. -That’s Sonya’s.
拉拖车时就需要 -放下来
This is what we needed for the trailer. -Put that down.
放下来!谁说你能碰它?
Put that down! Who said you could touch that?!
对不起 -你们全都给我滚
Sorry. -All of you get outta here. Go, go.
拿了梯子就滚,全都给我滚
Take your ladder and go. Get outta here. All of you.
好啦 -谢谢你
Okay. -Thank you.
谢谢你 -小心
Watch out.
好了
Right. Right.
谢谢你
Thank you! -Thank you!
不行,你在这里干嘛?
No. What are you doing in here?
你怎么会躲到里面?
How did you get in here? Come on.
快滚!给我出去
Come on. Go! Get outta there.
出去,出去
No, get out. Get out of there.
快滚啊
Come on, go.

Hey.
放开!
Let go!
放开
Let go.
你敢抓伤我,我就咬你
You scratch me, I’ll bite you.
学会教训了吧
That’ll teach you.
蠢猫
Stupid cat.
嗨,奥托
Hi, Otto!
O-T-T-O.
O-T-T-O
奥托
Otto. Um…
我去年八月借水管给妳
I loaned you my garden hose last August.
只要还给我,我就帮妳替暖气排水
If you give it back to me, I’ll bleed your radiators for you.
进来吧
Come in.
你的新邻居看起来人很好,对吧?
So those new neighbours of yours, they seem quite lovely, don’t you think?
好到不行
Lovely.
你可能很快就会有更多邻居了
Yeah, well, you may have some more new neighbours soon enough.
建商的人告诉我们…
The realty people, they’ve been telling us…
我和鲁本必须搬走
Reuben and I have to move out.
那全是屁话
No, that’s a load of crap.
这房♥子是你们的
They don’t own this house. You do.
我也是这么说
Yeah, well, that’s what I said.
他们找上我们的儿子克里斯
They, uh, have been talking to our boy, Chris.
他说我照顾不了鲁本
Now he’s saying that I can no longer take care of Reuben,
必须把他送去护理之家
that he needs to be in a special care place.
我也应该搬去安养院
And I should move into a retirement home.
克里斯懂什么?他是个白♥痴♥
What does Chris know about it? He’s an idiot. He always has been.
他们不能逼妳做任何事
They can’t make you do anything.
他知道我们在这里吗?
Does he even know we’re here?
当然知道
Of course he does.
别被他骗了
Don’t let him fool you.
他头脑很清楚
He’s still in there.
我去拿你的水管
Let me go find your hose.
这整个社区就快完蛋了
The whole neighbourhood is falling apart these days.
就连管委会都没有了
They don’t even have a homeowners’ association anymore.
没有人管理社区的事
No one left to keep things running.
不像我们以前那样
Not like we did.
我得把话说清楚
Now, just to be clear…
我还没原谅你
I still haven’t forgiven you.
我只是没想到你病得这么快
I just didn’t realise you would fall to shit so quickly.
现在…
Now…
他们要毁了我们努力建立的家园
they’re tearing apart everything we worked so hard to build.
我都还没走,他们就想把我们赶走
I haven’t even left yet, and they’re trying to erase us.
我不会留下来看到那种事发生
Well, I am not staying around to see that happen.
我要走了
I’m leaving.
永远离开
For good. -You ready for lunch?
午饭准备好了吗?
我做了你爱吃的奶油玉米
I’m making that creamed corn you like.
谢谢妳
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你,奥托,抱歉拖了这么久
Thank you, Otto. I’m sorry it took so long to give it back.
一起吃午饭?
Um, you wanna stay for lunch?
安妮塔做了猪里肌肉
Yeah, Anita made a pork tenderloin.
不了,我有很多事要做
No, I have a lot of things I have to do.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!