I was going to join her.
所以才会停用手♥机♥
That’s why I had them disconnect my phone.
但现在我觉得她要我继续过活
But now I think she wants me to keep living.
我也有事要做
And I have things to do.
“雪莉肯锡”
你在浪费时间,奥托
You’re wasting your time, Otto.
木已成舟,鲁本要跟我们走
It’s a done deal. Reuben’s coming with us.
你敢挡路
And if you get in our way,
我就请警♥察♥逮捕你
I’ll have you arrested.
我什么都没做 别再向前走一步
I’m not doing a thing. -Don’t you take another step.
你不能把我先生带走
You are not taking my husband away from me.
安妮塔,我们这是为妳好
Anita, please. We’re doing this for your own good.
你想抢走我的房♥子
What you’re doing is trying to take my property.
我要鲁本 留下来跟我一起…
I want Reuben to stay right here for the rest of his life,
“长照部门”
…在家度过余生
with me in our home.
妳不行了,谁会照顾鲁本?
Okay, but who’s gonna take care of Reuben when you’re no longer able to?
谁会照顾妳?奥托?
Who’s gonna take care of you? Otto?
奥托的身体也不行了,对吧?
Otto’s not in the best health either. Are you, Otto?
我会照顾他们
I’ll take care of ’em.
你在干嘛?放下来 安妮塔和鲁本就像我的家人
What are you doing? Put that down. -Anita and Reuben are like family to me.
只要他们需要,我就会照顾他们
I’ll take care of them as long as they need.
他们不是你家人
They’re not your family.
他们的儿子克里斯决定他们无法自理
Uh, their son, Chris, has decided they’re not fit enough to be on their own,
所以我们只是…
and so what we’re doing is–
不好意思
Excuse me. When was the last time Chris saw his parents?
克里斯上次见他父母是何时?
他住在日本,十年没跟父母联络
He lives in Japan. They’ve been estranged for 10 years.
克里斯不清楚他父母的状况
Chris would have no idea how his parents are doing,
除了你跟他说的
except for what you told him.
妳又是谁?
Okay. And who are you?
我是雪莉肯锡
My name is Shari Kenzie.
社群媒体记者
Social media journalist.
我们现在正在直播
We’re streaming live right now. -Uh…
够了…关掉摄影机,不准乱拍
All right, all right, shut that camera off. You can’t film this.
人行道是公共区域
It’s a public sidewalk.
你跟安妮塔儿子说她得了帕金森,但…
You told Anita’s son, Chris, that she had Parkinson’s,
她从来没说过她的诊断结果
but Anita never told anyone about her diagnosis.
你怎么会知道?
So how did you know?
我得查一下记录
I’d have to check the records.
安德森先生算是本地英雄
Mr Anderson over there is something of a local hero.
他说你也知道
He tells me you know details about his private health records as well.
他的私人就诊资料
你和你公♥司♥
So how are you and your company
是怎么非法取得老人家的病历?
getting illegal access to the medical records of seniors?
好了,走吧
Okay, let’s go. We’re done. We’re done.
这件事结束了
幸会了
Very nice to meet you.
你玩完了
No, you’re done. You’re done!
别拿手♥机♥拍我 再见
Get that goddamn camera out of my face. -Goodbye.
我们做到了 -没错
We did it! -Oh, we did!
掰,谢谢你!
Bye, thank you!
我一个小时前
I first uploaded Anita and Chris’s story an hour ago.
上传安妮塔和克里斯的故事
已经有几十个人说
Already dozens of people are saying
建商把他们赶出自己的家
Dye & Merika forced them out of their homes.
太简单了 -慢走不送
That was easy. -Yeah, goodbye.
如果你有故事
If you have a story, share it with me at Shari_Kenzie.
请和我雪莉肯锡分享
拍到了,拍到了
I got it. I got it.
嘿,你忘了关铁门
Hey, you forgot to shut the gate!
看到没?他马上举手投降
You see that? He just rolled right over. Gave up.
当年那群混♥蛋♥至少会反抗
In our day, the bastards would at least put up a fight.
他们还没把我们赶走
They haven’t gotten rid of us yet.
是啊
Yeah.
感觉很好,对吧?
It does feel pretty good. Doesn’t it?
敦亲睦邻已经过时了吗?
Neighbourly neighbours, a thing of the past?
我正在访问目击者安妮塔和吉米
Well, I’m here with eyewitnesses Anita and Jimmy to find out more.
吉米,你说安妮塔和鲁本就像你的家人
Jimmy, you mentioned that Anita and Reuben are like family to you.
那到底是什么意思?
What does that mean, exactly?
我几乎每晚都去他们家吃晚饭
Well, I have dinner at their house nearly every single night.
我知道你在等什么,吃午饭对吧?
I know what you’re waiting for. You’re ready for lunch, aren’t you?
我知道你要什么
I know what you want.
来吧
Whoa. Here we go.
你们最近才搬来,感觉如何?
You moved into this community recently.
真的很棒
How has that been for you? -It’s been beautiful.
有这些好邻居…
And your family, to have people there that are–
是啊
Yeah.
奥托?
Otto? -Will you air this in Mexico?
奥托!
Otto!
快叫救护车!
Call an ambulance!
曼德兹太太?可以见他了
Ms Mendes? You can see him now. -Yes?
好的
Yes. Yeah.
哈啰,奥托阿公
Hola, Abuelo Otto.
曼德兹太太?
Ms Mendes?
我是艾利斯医师
I’m Dr Ellis.
安德森先生把妳列为最近的亲属
Mr Anderson listed you as next of kin.
是的,没错
Yes. Yes, that’s correct.
妳叔叔有惊无险,他提过他的病情吗?
Your uncle had a close call. Has he spoken to you about his condition?
其实并没有
No, not really. No.
这叫做肥厚性心肌症
It’s called hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
他的心太大了
Basically, his heart is too big.
太大了?
Too big?
好吧
Oh, okay.
抱歉,没事
No, sorry. It’s okay.
你真的很不会死耶
You’re really bad at dying, you know that?
奥托,我要生了
Otto, I think it’s time.
我要生了
I think it’s time.
我要生了
It’s time.
我是心脏科医生,我帮妳叫妇产科医生
Oh, uh, I’m a cardiologist. I’ll page OB for you.
想想办法,我要生了
Do something. It’s time!
“是个男孩”
准备好了吗?
All right, ready?
大家来拍大合照
All right, picture, everybody!
拍照啰
Picture, picture, picture.
好了吗?大家说”马可”
All right. Ready? Everybody say, “Marco.”
一、二、三
One, two, three.
马可!
Marco!
奥托!
Otto!
奥托,进来啊
Hola. Hi! -Hey, Otto. Come in.
大伙儿,这是我们的朋友奥托
Everyone, this is our friend Otto.
嗨,奥托!
Hi, Otto!
嘿,奥托
Hey, Otto.
抱歉,这是关于门口停的车吗?
Sorry, is this about the cars that are in front?
不是,我带了东西给妳
No, I brought you something.
奥托
Otto.
奥托
Otto.
我重新上过漆
I gave it a fresh coat of paint.
我好喜欢喔
I love it.
这是给宝宝的
It’s for the baby. -Yes.
谢谢你,帮我抱一下
Thank you. Okay, hold him one second, please.
为什么? -我去叫汤米来看
Why? -To show Tommy.
抱住他,他要哭了
Hold him. Oh, he’s gonna cry.
我马上回来,好喔
I’ll be right back, bebé. Okay.
汤米?
Tomaso?
哈啰,好了
Hello. There we are.
该让他再咬奶嘴吗?
Uh, should I put this thing back in him?
来吧
There.
很好
Oh. Yeah.
好了
Okay.
我是奥托阿公
Yo soy Abuelo Otto.
好吗?
Okay?
让我把你放在婴儿床上面
Uh, well, let me show you how this works.
你什么都不必做
You don’t have to do anything.
轻点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!