“河狸五金行”
欢迎光临,
Welcome to the store.
您是勤奋的河狸吗?
Are you a Busy Beaver?
不,我并不是
No, I am not a Busy Beaver.
“绳子”
您是常客吗?
Are you a Frequent Beaver?
加入会员即可享用折扣
Join our rewards club for savings.
购买♥♥本店提供的优♥惠♥商品
You can get your teeth into our dam good deals.
别忘了
Don’t forget:
需要协助请向店员咨♥询♥
If you need help, ask a Beaver.
哦
Oh.
我能为你效劳吗?
Hey. Oh. Can I, uh, help you with that, sir?
你觉得我不会割绳子?
Do you think I don’t know how to cut rope?
没啦,只是通常都由店员服务
No, it’s just we usually do that for ya.
你觉得我会割伤自己,然后告你们?
Do you think I’m gonna cut myself and bleed all over your floor and sue you?
不是
No.
那我就不需要帮忙
Then I don’t need your help.
祝你今天愉快
Have an excellent day.
我是忙碌的河狸
I’m a Busy Beaver.
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
您需要的东西都有找到吗?
Did you, um, find everything you were lookin’ for today?
是的
Yes.
太好了
Good.
让我看看
Let’s see here.
总共3.47美元
Uh, your total is 3.47.
你收我6呎绳子的钱
You charged me for 6 feet of rope.
是的,1码是99美分
Oh, yes, it’s 99¢ a yard.
我没拿2码,只拿了5呎
I didn’t get 2 yards. I got 5 feet.
我们不是以呎计价,是以码计价
Yeah, we don’t charge by the foot. We charge by the yard.
1码99美分是1呎33美分 乘以5是1.65美元
99¢ a yard is 33¢ a foot, times 5, that’s 1.65.
你却收我1.98美元
You charged me $1.98.
你很会算术
You’re good at math. Um…
我知道,但我不能照你说的 输入电脑
No, I know, but I can’t put it into the computer the way that you just said.
哪种电脑不会简单的算术?
What the hell kind of computer can’t do simple math?
我要找店长 -他在吃午餐
Can I speak to your manager? -He’s at lunch.
吃午餐,这年头大家只在乎吃吃吃
Lunch. All anyone cares about these days is lunch.
现场有谁可以负责? -副店长?
Is there anyone else in charge? -You want the assistant manager?
好的,请他来 -好喔
Yes, I’d like the assistant manager. -‘Kay.
嘿,泰勒?
Hey, Taylor?
泰勒?请到收银台
Taylor? To the front register.
如何?
What’s up?
嘿,泰勒
Hey, Taylor.
这就是副店长?她几岁?
This is the assistant manager? How old is she?
妳不是该去上体育课吗?
Shouldn’t you be in gym class?
抱歉,什么?
Sorry, what?
拿去,我有零钱
Here. I got some change.
我替你付多出来的钱
Let me cover that extra 33¢ for you.
我不要你的钱,这跟钱无关
Sir, I do not want your 33¢. And this is not about 33¢.
事实是 我只要5呎长的绳子
This is about the fact that I got 5 feet of rope because I want 5 feet of rope.
不应该付6呎长绳子的钱
And I shouldn’t have to pay for 6 feet of rope if I don’t want 6 feet.
你要多拿1呎长的绳子吗?
Did you want another foot of rope?
又来了
Not again.
这到底有多难?
How hard can this be?
“不住在这里 就不要把垃圾丢这里”
脚踏车应该放在这里
That bike goes over here.
嘿,你在干嘛?
Hey! What the hell?
那是我的
That’s mine.
应该停在单车架 -我只离开一下子
It belongs in the bike rack. -I was only gone half a minute.
下次我会把它锁进失物招领室
Next time, I’ll lock it up in the lost and found.
超难搞的老头子
Grumpy old bastard.
真是的
Jeez.
“住户停车许可证”
没挂在后照镜上面
Not on the mirror.
嘿,奥托
Hey, Otto!
好了
Okay.
嘿!
Hey!
“戴恩美利卡建设公♥司♥”
再让那丑八怪尿在我门口看看
Don’t you dare let that little rat dog piss on my walkway again.
我知道是妳 -别理他,王子
I know it was you. -Ignore him, Prince.
他是个超难搞老头子
He’s a nasty, bitter old man. And he has no idea who’s doing that.
不知道是谁尿的
妳家的绝对有尿
Well, it was one of you.
叫妳那废柴男友别在大庭广众扭腰献宝
And tell that useless boyfriend of yours to stop stretching his groin in public.
又不是14岁的体操选手
Looks like a 14-year-old Romanian gymnast, for God’s sakes.
快点,快滚开
Go on. Get outta here.
快滚开
Go.
“工程部门”
大人物来了
There he is, the big man himself.
这是在搞什么?
What’s all this?
退休蛋糕,庆祝你退休
It’s, well, retirement cake, I guess. Call it what you like.
“玩得开心”
“Have fun.”
玩得开心,
“Have fun.”
玩什么?
Doing what?
下半辈子玩得开心啊,我们想…
Have fun with the rest of your life. We wanted to, you know…
庆祝?
Celebrate?
对啊,不,
Yes! Well, no.
只是欢送你
Give you a nice send-off.
欢送
“Nice.”
别这样,奥托
Come on, Otto.
是你自己决定要走
You’re the one who decided to leave.
你也拿到不少资遣费
And you did get a nice severance package.
你把我从营运部调走
You took me off Operations.
削减我的工时
You cut back on my hours.
把我训练的泰瑞升为我主管
You made Terry, who I trained, my supervisor.
泰瑞没有手♥机♥就不知道何年何月
Terry, who can barely figure out what year it is without his phone.
所以我是拿了资遣费
So, yes, I took the severance package.
很遗憾你这么想
I’m sorry you see it that way.
并购之后大家都得调适
We all had to adjust after the merger.
但你这些年来对公♥司♥贡献良多
But you’ve been quite an asset to this company over the years, so–
是真的,你非常可靠
You have. Reliable as hell.
我们会怀念你订的进度表
We’re gonna miss those schedules of yours.
敬奥托!
To Otto!
敬奥托
To Otto! -To Otto.
奥托,要吃一块你的脸吗?
Okay, Otto. Want a piece of your face?
谁饿了?
Who’s hungry?
“此路不通 无证禁止停车”
看看啊
Look at this.
不行
No, no.
嘿,等等
Hey, hey, wait!
不不不,妳不可以没有许可就开进来
No, no, no. Hey, you cannot use this road without a permit.
我没停车,只是运送包裹
I’m not parking. I just dropped off a package.
招牌又没说可以运送包裹
The sign doesn’t say anything about packages, does it?
只说需要许可,妳没有许可
It says “permits” and you don’t have one.
这条街是条死巷
This is not a through street.
祝您愉快,先生
Have a nice day, sir.
妳每次开进来
Every time you come in here
就代表有个住户不能停车
that means one of the residents can’t park in front of their homes!
别人不会这样,开白卡车的都很乖
The other guys don’t do this. The guys with the white trucks.
怎么你们棕色的都来乱?
How come it’s always you brown guys?
我说的不是妳的肤色
And I don’t mean that racially!
喂?
Hello.
抱歉,你听得到吗?
Oh, hi. Sorry, can you hear me?
是的
Yes.
我是苏珊
It’s Susan.
哪位是苏珊?
Susan who?
我有关于健保的好消息
I have great news about your health insurance.
不不不,机器人!
Oh, no, no, no. Robot, robot, robot!
我要找谁才能停用这支电♥话♥?
Well, who do I have to talk to to get this phone number disconnected?
用户服务部门
That’s Account Services.
能帮我转接或是要按个号♥码?
Can you transfer me or should I press a number?
我听那段音乐七分钟了
Well, I have been listening to that music for seven minutes.
很抱歉,安德森先生
I do apologise, Mr Anderson.
我想停止我家的供电
I would like the electricity shut off at this residence.
您要搬家? -不,我要取消帐户
Are you moving home? -No, I am cancelling the account.