昨晚真乱 我们到底说了些什么?
Last night was a blur. l don’t know what was said.
我也不想记起来
And l don’t want to remember.
– 来吧 – 好啊, 礼物来啦!
-Come on. -Good, presents. Yay!
圣诞节快乐!
Merry Christmas!
那一晚 那里是我们所有人的家
It was our home that night, all of ours.
我们都知道应该告诉她真♥相♥…
We both knew we should tell her the truth…
但每天都感觉不是时候
but every day felt like the wrong day.
圣诞节是个相信童话故事的好日子
And Christmas is as good a day as any to believe in fairy tales.
那晚勾起了鲍比和我的回忆起…
That night reminded Bobby and me of a time in our lives…
在她出现之前 我们都不愿记起的往事
we’d both chosen to forget until she arrived.
回忆的感觉真好…
It felt good to remember…
只要一下下就好
if just for a little while.
我吃的真饱
I’m so full.
– 我也是 – 我也是
-Me, too. -Me, too.
我真希望会下雪
l wish it would snow.
– 我也是 – 我也是
-Me, too. -Me, too.
但我喜欢雨
But l love the rain.
– 我也是 – 我也是
-Me, too. -Me, too.
快点, 你总要小便的
Come on, man. You gotta piss sometime.
你看着我 我尿不出来
Christ, l can’t do it while you’re watching me.
我看过你小便一千遍了
I’ve seen you piss a thousand times.
嗯, 我突然害羞了,行了吧?
Well, suddenly l am shy, okay?
快尿
Piss right now.
搞不好根本没事嘛!
Christ, it’s probably nothing, man.
我也活得够久了
I’ve lived long enough anyhow.
天哪, 真冷
Lord, it’s cold.
很干净,什么都没有
it’s clear. l pissed clear.
见鬼了,少骗人了
Like hell you did. Don’t lie to me.
只是一点点淡红 我不去
So it was a little pink. I’m not going.
你还有没有没烧掉或剪掉的短篇故事?
You got any short stories you haven’t destroyed by fire or scissor?
我的英语期末考, 我得写点东西…
My English final, l gotta write something…
还要在全班面前朗读 每个人都要
and read it in front of the entire class, and there’s no exceptions.
– 靠! – 你英语没问题
-Fuck! -So you’re doing okay in English.
我会读 但我不是作家
I’m doing okay reading English. I’m not a writer.
– 你穿的什么啊? – 关你屁事?
-What the hell are you wearing? -What do you care?
是萝瑞的 你让她的东西放在那养灰
it’s Lorraine’s. You just let her stuff collect dust in there.
你宁愿冻死 也不♥穿♥你♥妈♥的♥衣服
You’d rather freeze than wear your mama’s clothes.
这件睡袍和它的主人…
This robe and the person who wore it…
比一百个不懂得欣赏的人要强
is worth more than a hundred people who don’t appreciate them.
出什么事了?
ls something wrong?
– 你要告诉她吗? – 告诉她什么?
-You gonna tell her? -Tell her what?
我们要带鲍比去看医生 他还在尿血
We gotta take Bobby to the doctor. He’s still pissing blood.
已经拖了好几个礼拜了
He’s been putting it off for weeks.
好的
Okay.
你不会穿着女性内衣吧?
l hope you’re not wearing them lady underwear.
我肯定是穿了,会招好运的
l most certainly am. They’re good luck.
反正是得脱掉的
Besides, they’re gonna take them off anyway…
还得套上带号♥码的病人服
and put one of them backless numbers on me.
还得让大家看我的小♥弟♥弟♥
Everybody’s seen my peter.
是哦 人人都想看你小♥弟♥弟♥哟
That’s right. Everyone just wants to see your peter.
还有我的屁♥股♥
And my ass.
走吧
Let’s go.
我就说嘛 我屁♥股♥上挂着该死的绳子
What did l tell you? Goddamn string draped over my ass.
鲍比呢? 我做了他喜欢的熏肉鸡汤
Where’s Bobby? l made him that andouille gumbo shit he loves.
他们还要做一些检验
They needed him for some more tests.
– 没事吧? – 医生说应该没事
-ls he all right? -They think so.
他们要检查脚趾再确定
They just gotta look at his toe and make sure.
你可以请乔吉安娜过来吃晚饭
Well, then, maybe you might wanna invite Georgianna over for dinner.
她应该要工作 有什么我不知道的活动吗?
l think she’s working. ls there an occasion l don’t know about?
我有个约会
l have a date.
真的? 第一次
Really? That’s a first.
我想该是我过自己生活的时候了
l figured it was about time l got a life.
很高兴听你这么说
Great to hear it.
– 新衣服吗? – 是的
-ls that a new dress? -Yeah.
嗯, 算是吧
Well, sort of.
鲍比说的对 没有理由让萝瑞的衣服放在那里养灰
l mean, Bobby’s right. There’s no reason to let Lorraine’s clothes collect dust.
她真的很娇小 你不知道我癈了多大的事才把拉链拉上
She was really tiny. You should have seen me trying to zip it up.
让它一直拉上吧!
Just make sure it stays zipped up.
我长大了, 劳森 我老早就长大了
I’m a big girl, Lawson. l have been for quite some time now.
嘿, 那是SAT申请表吗?
Hey, is that an SAT application?
是的, 咨商老师给我的 我打算扔了
Yeah. My guidance counselor gave it to me. l meant to throw it out.
什么?
What?
既然她认为你的成绩可以上大学 你就能上
if she thinks your grades are good enough for college, you go to college.
– 嗯, 上大学要钱 – 有助学贷款
-Well, college costs money. -There’s financial aid.
可能还得离开家
l might have to go away.
没错
You might.
– 我要走了 – 他不来接你吗?
-l have to go. -isn’t he picking you up?
不, 我和他约了地方见面
No. I’m meeting him somewhere.
不要一个人从车站走回家
You can’t walk home from the streetcar alone.
– 打电♥话♥到雷和鲁思那里找我, 我会… – 我会搭便车
-Call me at Ray and Ruthie’s and I’ll… -No, I’ll get a ride.
你应该多花点时间和乔吉安娜在一起
Besides, you should spend time alone with Georgianna.
从圣诞节前开始,你就没陪她了, 对吗?
You haven’t stayed over there since before Christmas, right?
你说你想多看看新奥尔良的音乐场所
You said you wanted to see more of the New Orleans music scene.
我想这里是个开始的好地方
l figure this is a good place to start.
– 我认识他 – 真的?
-l know him. -Really?
嘿, 甜心, 你在这做什么?
Hey, sugar, what are you doing here?
我的朋友肖恩带我来的 肖恩, 这是朱尼奥
My friend Sean brought me. Sean, this is Junior.
很高兴认识你 我常看你演奏
Great to meet you. I’ve seen you play around, man.
你真的很棒, 真的, 真的很棒
You are great, man. Really, really great.
我怎么不知道你是个疯狂的萨克斯手?
How come l didn’t know you were a badass sax player?
嗯, 我现在很少吹了
Well, l don’t play much anymore, you know.
我的气…
l mean, l don’t have….
…不太足了
Don’t got the lungs for it.
– 鲍比怎么样? – 听起来比你好些
-How’s Bobby? -Better than you sound.
-你又开始偷懒了? – 泰尼, 有个人要让你见见
-You sitting in again, or what? -Tiny, there’s somebody l want you to meet.
不会是那个讨人喜欢的小女孩帕斯琳吧?
This can’t be that sweet baby girl, Purslane.
– 你不记得我了吗? – 嗯, 对不起
-You don’t remember me, do you? -No, sorry.
你妈妈以前在这演出…
When your mama used to play here…
她常把你放在那里的凳子上
she used to sit you right over there on that stool.
你好可爱
And you was so cute.
我的责任,就是让你一直有莎利谭宝酒可以喝
See, my job was to keep you full of Shirley Temples.
你还记得吗?
You remember that?
那时你和朱利奥都帮萝瑞的演奏
With Junior. You used to play with Lorraine back then.
你们一起在乐团吧?
You were in the band, weren’t you?
她和朱利奥是我们这里最强的晚场,斗嘴的时候不算
Yeah, she and Junior was our best night here, when they wasn’t bickering.
小帕斯琳
Little Purslane.
真高兴 你回来看老泰尼…
Look, you come back and see old Tiny again, all right?
还有免费招待的莎利谭宝酒
And the Shirley Temples on the house.
待会儿见
See you later, man.
你真的在萝瑞的乐队里待过?
You were really in Lorraine’s band?
当然了
Of course l was.
那时候每个人都是,很普通
l mean, everybody was at that time. That’s just how it was.
萝瑞和我…
Lorraine and me…
我们曾经很亲近
we were close at one time.
我还记得看过她穿这件衣服
l remember the last time she wore that dress.
就和你穿起来一样漂亮
it looks just as pretty on you.
我得失陪了
l gotta go.
很高兴你来这, 亲爱的
Glad you came, honey.
为什么不告诉我你妈妈是个歌♥手? 太酷了
Why didn’t you tell me your mama was a singer? That’s so cool.
那是很久以前的事了
l don’t know. it was a long time ago.
你要一杯吗? 我准备好了
You want a drink? I’m ready.
天哪 你这么急着回家?
Jesus. Are you anxious to get home?
除非你和帕斯琳不要我了
Unless you and Purslane don’t want me around anymore.
你终于看出来了
You finally figured us out.
– 判决是什么? – 我得了肾炎
-What’s the verdict? -l got a kidney infection.
他们给了我一些药
They gave me some medicine.
说我必须戒酒
Said l got to dry out.
脚趾怎么样?
What about the toe?
只是真菌感染 粘糊糊的
it’s just a fungus. Got goop.
你命好,没事的
You’re a lucky man. You’re gonna be all right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!