冷静点 别针对她 我从没说过我要去哪里
Cool it. Don’t go after her. l never said l was going anywhere.
我只是说实话
l only speak the truth.
女人有权知道真♥相♥
The woman deserves to know the truth.
而你,有权做你喜欢的事
And you, you’re free to do as you please.
真的吗?
Am l, really?
终于自♥由♥了?
Finally free?
我要在此告诉你们
l want to say something on this occasion…
在此我们为爱和友谊庆贺
where we’re celebrating our love and friendships with one another.
“朋友,我以敌人之名唤你
“Friend by enemy l call you out
“你, 行头中有一枚劣币
“You there, with a bad coin in your socket
“我一脸得意的朋友
“You there, my friend with a winning air
“你无情窥探我的私秘,却对我撒谎
“Who palmed the lie on me when you looked brassily at my shyest secret
“我的心粉碎在你的锤下
“With my whole heart under your hammer
“虽然我为他的短处爱他
“That though l loved him for his faults
“如我爱他的长处一样
“As much as for his good
“我的朋友是高跷上的敌人
“My friend were an enemy on stilts
“头上顶着狡猾的光环
“With his head in a cunning cloud”
好极了, 伙计
Bravo, man.
现在, 你为什么不直接了当的说你的想法呢?
Now, why don’t you come out and fucking say what you really mean?
你嘴里出来的每个字 都得要这么有个性…
Does every word out of your mouth have to be in character…
还是你一定要借他人之口,从不暴露自己?
or is that the idea: just to be anybody but who you really are?
你想告诉我你对我很失望?
You want to tell me that you’re disappointed in me?
‘因为也许我对你很失望
‘Cause maybe I’m disappointed in you.
我从没要求帮你写什么该死的书
You know, l never asked to write your damn book.
你的赎罪和我的忏悔, 是吗?
Your redemption and my penance, right?
我岂未付出赎价?
Haven’t l paid?
他妈的9年了
Nine fucking years.
我很抱歉, 行了吗?
l am sorry, all right?
我真♥他♥妈♥抱歉
l am so fucking sorry.
是廸伦‧汤马斯写的
it’s Dylan Thomas.
〈致某人〉
To Others Than You.
这首算简单的
That’s an easy one.
晚安, 鲍比
Good night, Bobby.
可恶
Shit.
你还好吗? 我可以进来吗?
You okay? Can l come in?
你这次是自找难堪了
You really did a number on yourself this time.
劳森要丢下我一个人了
Lawson’s gonna leave me right by myself.
我早就知道了
l always knew it.
我应得的
l deserve it.
我要孤独的死去了
I’m gonna die alone.
他不会离开你的
He’s not gonna leave you.
– 不, 他会的 – 不
-Yes, he is. -No.
他一直会在你身边的
He’ll always be there for you.
他剪碎了我的故事 它挂在圣诞树上
He cut up my story and hung it on the Christmas tree.
亲爱的, 我尿在自己身上了
Honey, l peed myself.
好吧, 上♥床♥睡觉了 来吧
All right, let’s get you into bed. Come on.
噢, 天哪
Oh, God.
真是太冷了
it’s so damn cold.
他怎么样?
How is he?
– 我想他尿血了 – 该死
-l think he peed blood. -God damn it.
我知道他今晚不对劲
l knew he wasn’t himself tonight.
他害怕医生
He’s afraid of doctors.
很可能是细菌之类的引起的 没事的
it’s probably some bacterial thing. it’s nothing.
– 你要搬出去吗? – 不
-Are you gonna move out? -No.
你爱她吗?
Are you in love with her?

No.
她真的很好
She’s really nice.
是的
Yeah, she is.
你担心他吗?
Are you worried about him?
出什么事了, 劳森?
What happened, Lawson?
当我认识鲍比的时候 他似乎玩世不恭
When l met Bobby, he seemed absolutely larger than life.
为所欲为…
Did whatever the hell he wanted…
但仍有美丽的妻子和孩子
but still he had the beautiful wife and kids.
学生爱戴他 教员嫉妒他
Students loved him. Faculty hated him.
女人想要他
Women wanted him.
天哪, 他让我对自己的天命深信不疑…
Christ, he had me so convinced of my own grand destiny…
我可能都有点自恋了
l may have fallen a little in love myself.
我们一直到处瞎混
We hung out all the time.
有一个我想娶的女人
There was a woman who l wanted to marry.
她的朋友非常迷恋鲍比
Her friend fell for Bobby pretty hard.
他开始花更多的时间和我们鬼混 冷落了妻小
He started spending more time with us than he was at home.
一天晚上 他们最小的孩子有一场少儿联盟球赛
One night, their youngest had a Little League game.
是2场连赛
it was a double-header.
所以我让他放心, 先和姑娘们喝几杯
So l convinced him to have drinks with the girls first.
说我稍后会和他一起去看比赛
Said I’d go to the game with him later.
他一直说他要离开了
He kept on saying he had to leave.
不知怎么的, 一杯接着一杯
Somehow one drink became two, and then three.
然后…
And then…
那个白♥痴♥, 教务长的侄子…
this idiot, the dean’s nephew…
进来宣称…
came in and announced…
他和我的女友同床
that he was sleeping with my girlfriend…
除了我每个人都知道
and everyone knew but me.
我追打他
l went after him.
他挥起一拳
He took a swing.
鲍比进来了…
Bobby stepped in…
他把鲍比的脸打了一个大口子
and he cracked Bobby’s face wide open.
鲍比把那个小鬼狠狠地揍了一顿
Bobby went crazy. He beat up that kid pretty bad.
那时很晚了
lt’d just gotten so late.
我知道班一定会等我们的
l knew Ben would be waiting.
但当我们到的时候, 他已经不见了
But when we got there, he was gone.
每个人都离开了
Everyone was.
他不该一个人去的
He should never have been by himself.
他那么小 天又那么黑
He was just a little boy, and it was so dark.
人那么多…
There’s too many people…
在那条路上来去匆匆
in such a damn hurry on that road.
司机当然看不见他
There’s no way a driver could have seen him.
他个子这么小
l mean, he was so little.
天哪, 他崇拜他的父亲
And, God, he worshipped his dad.
朱丽叶叫鲍比离开 再也别回来
Juliette told Bobby to leave and never come back.
她需要一个更好的男人
She needed a better man.
她是那么说的
That’s how she put it.
所以你们来这?
So you came here?
似乎是个写作的好地方 远走他乡…
Seemed like a good place to write. it was far away…
有好大学
good universities.
鲍比可以重新开始
Bobby could start over.
我想我应该和他一起待着
l thought l should be here with him.
那晚 要不是我…
l mean, if it wasn’t for me that night…
就不会…
things might have….
我真不知怎么会这样
l don’t know what happened, really.
我们读了太多该死的书
We read too many damn books.
这座城市有迷人之处
There’s something about this city.
就是这样
That’s all.
你该睡一会
You should get some sleep.
我帮你做了卧床早餐
l made you breakfast in mattress.
谢谢, 女士
Thank you, ma’am.
有那个男人的消息吗?
Have we heard from the man yet?
没有 要先把他叫起来吗?
No. Should we get him up first?
把那件衬衫给我好吗?
Can you give me that shirt, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
帽子不错
Nice hat.
起来, 老先生 听说我们要带你去看医生
Get up, old man. l hear we gotta take you to a doctor.
把那个从你的”小鸟”上拿走
And get that off your pecker.
你操什么心? 你反正要撕碎了
What do you care? You’re slicing it up, anyway.
但我不想让我的作品染上花柳病
it doesn’t mean l want my book getting the clap.
我突然想读一些我自己可爱的事
l had the urge to read something likable about myself.
发现什么了吗?
Find anything?
没有
Not really.
我并不想把你和乔吉安娜的事搞的一团糟
l didn’t mean to mess things up between you and Georgianna.
我那些话真的不是有意的
l didn’t mean what l said.
噢, 天哪
Oh, Christ.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!