Because we invested a lot of time,
我们所做的一切…
and everything that we’re that we’re do…
啊吉 请你闭嘴 好吗
Jeet-o, I need you to shut up. All right?
我就怕你这样
This is exactly what I’m talkin’ about.
你快把我逼疯了
You’re driving me crazy.
那么…
So…
宝宝…
the baby…
那个…
The…
客户
Client.
客户输入宝宝的数据
The client inputs the child’s data
这个宝宝会跟踪它的成长进程
and the baby actually tracks its growth.
因此当它需要大一点的尿布的时候…
So when it’s time to move up to a bigger size…
它就会 自动送上门来
There it is. Bam. Just on your doorstep.
毫无后顾之忧
No hassle, no fuss.
这个宝宝有名字吗
Does the baby have a name?
这个宝宝有名字吗 有的
Does the baby have a name? Yes.
我们给它取了什么名来着?
What were we saying for the baby’s name?
弗雷迪
Freddy.
弗雷迪
Freddy.
-不一定是弗雷德 -加布…
-Doesn’t have to be Fred. -Gabe…
是我们的另一个想法
was another choice that we came up with.
这个宝宝叫加布
Gabe the babe.
我是说 每个小时有一万个宝宝出生
My point is, is that there are 10,000 babies born every hour.
也就是每天二十五万四千个
That’s 254,000 babies a day.
需要有人想想该怎么办
And somebody’s gotta figure out where to put all that shit.
我要成为那个人
I wanna be that guy.
每小时一万个
10,000 babies an hour.
那不是每天二十四万个吗
Wouldn’t that be 240,000 babies a day?
是的
Yes.
表现的很好 奥利 你很棒
It was good, Ollie. You were great.
我想说 还有件小事
I mean, there was that one little thing,
那我认为那不重要
but I don’t think it was a big deal.
你怎么看? 你觉得好吗
How about you? You think it was good?
很棒
Great.
是我的
It’s mine.
-我是吉特 你好吗 -嗨
-Hey, I’m Jeeter. How ya doin’? -Hi.
-喂 -奥利?
-Hello? -Ollie?
-嗨 -你还在纽约吗
-Hi. -Are you still in New York?
能稍等一下吗
Yep. Can you hold on one second?
这里信♥号♥♥不好
It’s bad reception right here.
找到了
Found it.
看起来如何
How does it look?
看起来不错
Looks good.
-她当时年轻 对吧? -是的
-She was young, huh? -Yeah.
你买♥♥的哪种花
What kind of flowers did you get?
蓝的
Blue.
好极了
That’s perfect.
今天是她的生日
Today’s her birthday.
和我聊聊
Talk to me.
我不知道说什么
I don’t know what to say.
什么都行
Doesn’t matter.
好吧
All right.
有一个…
There’s…
有一个孩子
There’s this kid, OK?
他在后院挖坑
And he’s in his backyard and he’s digging a hole.
邻家女士从栅栏上看过来 说
And the neighbor lady looks over the fence and says,
“小乔尼 你在干嘛?”
“What you doing over there, little Johnny?”
那个孩子表情很忧伤
And the kid looks really sad
他说 “我的金鱼死了”
and he says, “Well, my goldfish died.”
“所以我要葬了它”
“And so I’m having a funeral for it.”
然后女士说
And the lady says,
“那坑对金鱼来说也太大了”
“Well, that’s an awfully big hole for a goldfish.”
小乔尼说
And little Johnny says.
“那是因为它在你家蠢猫的肚子里”
“Well, that’s because he’s inside your stupid cat.”
这孩子太坏了
You know, that’s terrible.
谢谢
Thank you.
最后一次通告
Final call for
飞往洛杉矶的七零一次航♥班♥
Flight 701 to Los Angeles.
即将起飞
This flight is now closing.
对不起 先生 请问您是去洛杉矶吗
Excuse me, are you traveling with us to Los Angeles, sir?
她住在洛杉矶而我在旧金山工作
She lives in Los Angeles and my work is in San Francisco.
如果这次风投的资金注入
And look, if this VC money comes in,
我们将忙得不可开交 所以…
we’re gonna be swamped anyway, so…
但…但是如果我自己的事情还没理清
But it’s like, that’s just… How can I be there for her
又如何能守候她呢
if I don’t even have my thing figured out?
你知道吗 我做不到
You know? I can’t.
我从一开始就和她说清楚了
And I was clear with her right from the top that…
我们遇见的第一天
Like, the first day that we
我就告诉她我必须有我自己的事业
met I told her that I had to have my things,
自己的工作之类的话
my work and stuff that…
也就是说你不跟我们一起去洛杉矶了
So you won’t be traveling with us to Los Angeles then?
是的
No.
好吧
Ok.
-我是吉特 -我是纳塔莉
-I’m Jeeter. -I’m Natalie.
-很高兴认识你 纳塔莉 -我也是
-Nice to meet you, Natalie. -Good to meet you, too.
你知道吗 在大约二十四小时后我将变得很富有
You know, in about 24 hours I’m gonna be rich.
-是吗 -是的 你是纽约人吗
-Really? -Yeah. You from New York?
不 我来自洛杉矶
No, I’m from LA.
好的 我刚有提到我将变富有吗
OK. Did I mention I was gonna be rich?
-是的 你提到过 -是吗
-You did, actually. -Yeah?
-是的 -你喜欢那样吗
-Yeah. -You like that?
挺有趣的
It’s… It’s interesting.
纳塔莉 假设你有六百二十万美元
Natalie, what would you do with 6.2
你将如何处理
million dollars, hypothetically?
-检查一下电♥话♥坏了没 -查吧
-Should we check it? -Check it.
有声音吗
Does it work?
有拨号♥音
There’s a dial tone.
也许我们应该打个电♥话♥给他们
Maybe we should call them.
不 他们说星期五下午
No. They said Friday afternoon.
现在还没过时间
It’s still Friday afternoon.
但纽约已经不是星期五下午了
But it’s not Friday afternoon in New York.
说真的 我们必须给他们打个电♥话♥
Seriously, we should just give ’em a call.
他们会打来的
They’ll call.
我们不能显的太饥渴
We don’t wanna look desperate.
你好 这是尿布…
Hello? Diaper…
不是这个 是哪个
It’s not… Which?
你好 找到了 你好
Hello? There. Hello?
尿布抢♥购♥网 我是奥利弗
Diaperush. This is Oliver speaking.

Yeah.
是的
Right.
是的 好 所以
Right. OK, so…
我们下周再跟你们讨论
We’ll talk to you next week then.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我们搞定了 -搞定了 亲爱的
-We got it. -Oh! Oh! We got it, baby!
搞定了
We got it!
是的
Oh, yes!
她别具风情
That is one special lady.
我会怀念她的
I’m gonna miss her.
至少我们努力了 不是吗
Well, no one can say we didn’t try, right?
-我需要钥匙 -好的
-Just need the keys. -Oh! Yeah.
这个钥匙扣我能留着吗
Hey, can I hang on to the key chain?
-25块 -你是在玩笑吗
-They’re, like, 25 bucks. -You serious?
是的 你留着吧
Yeah. Aw, keep it.
-谢谢 -不用
-Thanks. -Yeah.
要我送你一程吗
You need a ride?
还要清理一下办公室里的东西
Just gonna clear some stuff outta my office.
这些年很有意思
This was fun.
以后来洛杉矶给我个电♥话♥
Hey, you come to LA, give me a call.
肯定的
Yeah, definitely.
那个艺术家来过这里吗
Does the artist ever come in here?
她经常来 她刚刚才离开

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!