Did she honk?
何必呢
Why?
我太太 我得走了
My wife. I’m going.
-再见 -再见
-Bye. -Bye. Bye.
-你好 -你好
-Hi. -Hi.
-你变了 -你也是
-You look different. -So do you.
-是往好的方向变了 -你也一样 发型不错
-But, like, good different. -You, too. I like your hair.
谢谢
Thank you.
我♥干♥嘛老打手语
I’m still signing.
我也不知道 我不打了
Why? I don’t know. I’m stopping. OK.
你弟弟关心你所有的约会?
Your brother screen all your dates?
这算是约会吗
This is a date?
要喝点什么吗 茶还是苏打水
Can I get you anything to drink? A tea or a soda?
-不用 谢谢 -我去拿点啤酒
-I’m good, thanks. -Just gonna grab a beer.
我不敢相信
I can’t believe you just
你来我这就是为了这
assumed that this was what this was about.
你…你不敢相信
You can’t… You can’t
我来这为了什么
believe I assumed that what was about the what?
你所见的这个女孩与三年前不同了
Because I’m not the same girl you met three years ago.
我的意思是 我还是我
I mean, I’m the same girl,
但时过境迁了
but it’s not at all the same situation.
我明白
Right. I understand.
我不是那种在每次荒唐的分手后 就找个人
I’m not one of those girls who needs to sleep with someone
睡上一晚来证明自己没有人老珠黄女人
after every stupid breakup just to prove she’s still got it. I…
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我在找你的疯狂小药丸
I am looking for your crazy pills.
飞机上的激♥情♥时刻时
You know, they have to be around
全靠它们 对吧
here somewhere for moments like these, right?
这不好笑
That’s not funny.
如果那时我真的疯了呢
What if I really was crazy?
今天你吃药了没
Have you eaten today?
你在洛城生活怎么能没有车
How can you live in LA and not have a car?
有过一辆 卖♥♥了
I had a car, then I sold it.
为了事业上的资♥金♥周♥转♥
I needed the capital for my business.
没错 计划 安排
That’s right. The plan. The ducks.
我想起来了
It’s all coming back to me now.
再过两年半你就发达了
Only two and a half more years until you’re rich.
没错
That’s right.
你那漂亮的妻子
Is your beautiful wife
和你一起住在你父母的地下室么
gonna live in your parents’ basement with you?
-我不和我父母一起住 -顺道路过而已?
-I don’t live with my parents. -Just visiting?
我要搬家 所以过来整理点行李
No, I was just pickin’ some stuff up ’cause I’m moving.
尿布时刻
“Diaper rush dot com”?
我们在互联网上卖♥♥尿布
That’s what it says. We sell diapers on the Internet.
我以为互联网上已经有人在卖♥♥了
I thought the whole Internet thing was done already.
-只需要一个好的商业计划 -尿布计划?
-Just need a good business plan. -Diapers?
对了 邦·乔维最近如何 还在玩摇滚吗
So, how’s Bon Jovi? Does he still rock?

Who?
哦 他呀 他重新包装了乐队去了西雅图
Oh, him. He switched bands and moved to Seattle.
不错 希望他学会如何煮牛奶
Nice. Hope he knows how to steam
和制♥作♥巧克力装饰片
milk and make those little chocolate shavings.
卖♥♥尿布的说大话了
Big talk coming from a diaper salesman.
好 好
Oh, OK.
最近一次分手呢 那男的是干什么的
And the latest breakup? What’s he do?
他是棒球手还是宇航员
Is he a baseball player or a cosmonaut?
你哪只耳朵听说我分手了
Who said I had a breakup?
你在厨房♥里长篇阔论时说的
You did. In your kitchen during your hypoglycemic rant.
说吧 那家伙是谁
So? Spill it. Who’s the guy?
不告诉你
I’m not telling you.
你甩了他 不 他甩了你
Did you dump him? No. He dumped you.
-我不想再谈了 -好的
-I’m not gonna talk about it. -OK.
好吧 那我什么也不说了
Fine. Then I’m not talkin’ at all.
-不说了? -谁先开口谁输
-You’re not talking? -You ain’t gettin’ boo outta me.
成 我也不说了
Fine, I’m not talking either.
你还好吧
Are you OK?
好 我等会告诉你
OK, fine. I’ll tell you.
我弟弟失聪
Mmm. My brother’s deaf, Em.
我能几天不说话
I can go days without talking.
买♥♥单 谢谢
Can we have the check, please?
-我在班上认识的他 -嗯
-I met him in class. -Yeah?
-你回学校了 -表演班
-You went back to school? -Acting class.
他是个演员
Ah, he’s an actor.
演员 比弹吉他的上档次多了
Wow, actors. That’s like one rung up from musicians.
那时他是作家 现在也还是
He was a writer. Is a writer.
你好 来杯咖啡
Hm. Hi. Could I get a coffee?
纯咖啡
Just very black.
-女士优先 -抱歉 你点吧
-After you. -Oh, sorry. Go ahead.
-一杯奶咖 谢谢 -好
-Frappuccino, please. -All right.
我觉得关键是谁抛下了谁
I believe the question was who dumped whom?
他抛下了我
He left me.
-我来买♥♥ -我来吧
-I got it. -No, I got it.
不了 还是感谢你这次掏钱了
No. But I appreciate the reach.
虽然表演班能赚挺多的 但还是我来吧
The acting classes are really paying off, but I got it.
少来啦 我来买♥♥
Shut up, I got it.
那你有什么打算
So what are your plans?
-打算什么 -今晚
-Plans for what? -Tonight.
今晚是新年前夜
It is New Year’s.
好吧 我新年不怎么会庆祝
Yeah. I’m not a really big New Year’s guy.
-一群菜鸟喝得烂醉 -是呀
-Bunch of amateurs getting drunk. -Yeah. Yeah.
-一些激动的家伙带着聚会帽 -哈 帽子
-Cringy people wearing those party hats. -Ah! The hats.
没劲
Lame.
-我知道有一个聚会 -真的吗
-I know of a party. -Really?
我们走
Let’s go.
你皮箱里的衣服比我衣柜里的都多
You got more clothes in your trunk than I got in my whole closet.
穿上这件
Try this.
不错 那是邦·乔维的吗
Nice. Is this Bon Jovi’s?
我是不是应该
Am I supposed to act like I’m
打扮得像个好莱坞制片人呢
some big Hollywood-producer type or something?
只要是你自己就好了
Just be yourself.
最好不要提那个关于尿布的事情
Except maybe don’t mention the whole diaper thing.
艾米丽 我想问你一些事情
Hey, Emily. I gotta ask you somethin’.
-你介意转过身去吗 -对不起
-Hey, do you mind? -Sorry.
什么 你要问我什么呢
What? What do you have to ask me?
-第一击不中是指什么 -你说什么
-Well, what was strike one? -What?
在纽约时
In New York.
二击不中是指我不会弹吉他
Strike two was that I didn’t play guitar.
三击不中是指我的星座也不好
Strike three was that I was born under the wrong star sign.
那第一击不中呢
What was strike one?
第一击不中是指我不得不主动出击
Strike one was that I had to make the first move.
我们见面之前 我就已经一击不中了吗
I got strike one before we even met?
你投球之前 不可能就已经一好球了
You can’t get strike one before you step up to the plate.
你来开
You drive.
-我介绍过我自己了 -什么
-I introduced myself. -What?
在纽约时 我介绍过我自己了
In New York. I introduced myself.
难道那不是主动出击吗
That’s not a move?
今天是谁给谁打的电♥话♥
Who called who today?
我并不知道你的号♥码
I didn’t have your number.
你从来没有问过
You never asked.
你来了
You came!
还有一个紧随其后的年轻男人
And with a young man in tow.
是米歇尔和她的未婚夫迈克尔
This is Michelle and Michelle’s fiance,Michael.
奥利弗 我是卖♥♥尿布的
Oliver. I sell diapers.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
-Well, it’s nice to meet you. -Yeah.
你们好 女士们
Hello, ladies.
天呐 看看你
Oh, my God! Look at you.
需要帮你拿点儿喝的吗
Get you a drink?
不用了 谢谢你
I’m good, thanks.
我想我要来点儿
I think I’ll get one.
你不会轻易认输的
You are not getting off that easy.
他是位老朋友了
He’s an old friend.
我希望也能有位长得那么帅的老朋友

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!