-Was there change? -Shut up. Give me that.
我要走了
I gotta go.

Ok.
-那… -别
-So… -Don’t.
你会毁了这份美好的回忆
You’ll ruin it.
这真是…
That was, uh…
这真是不错
That was pretty good.
不错
Pretty good?
好吧 棒极了
All right, awesome.
天上人间 你满意了吧
Mind-blowing. Out of this world. Is that working for ya?
-满意了 -满意了 好
-Yeah. -Yeah? All right.
-你去哪 -我要干活了 抱歉
-Where are you going? -I gotta work. I’m sorry.
天哪 真的吗 我以为我糟透了
Oh, my God, are you serious? I thought I was terrible.
好 我拿把笔 等着
OK, wait, let me just get a pen. Hold on.
亲爱的
Honey.
你继续
OK, go ahead.
在山谷么
Uh-huh. Is that the Valley?
好 不 我会迟到吗
OK. No, am I gonna be late?
好好 我会的
OK, OK. I will.
我会的 谢谢
I will. OK, thank you.
好 再见
OK. Bye.
拿到了
I got it. I got it!
你…你拿到角色了
You… what? You got the part?
不 得到个回复 但还是有戏
No, I got a callback. But still!
又是一部小成本独♥立♥电影 但无所谓
It’s one of those low-budget independent films, but who cares?
亲爱的 我走之前过一遍台词吧
Sweetie, will you just run my lines with me before I go?
你觉得怎么样
OK, what do you think?
就算我很绝望 也不能表现出来
I don’t wanna look too desperate, even though I am.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我要走了
I’m going.
亲爱的 你不用去 我去就行了
Honey, you don’t have to go, I’m going.
-你可以在这待两个小时 -不
-You can have two whole hours here. -No, Em.
我是说…
I mean…
我还是走吧
I’m going.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
-马丁 拜托 听我说 -算了吧 亚历克莎
-Martin, please, listen to me. -Let go, Alexa.
马丁 决不能就这样结束 决不
It can’t end this way, Martin, not like this.
你之前就该想到的 亚历克莎
You should’ve thought of that before, Alexa.
别背对着我 马丁 你欠我的不止这些
Don’t turn your back on me, Martin. You owe me more than that.
我已经一无所有了 亚历克莎 你拿走了全部
I don’t have anymore to give, Alexa. You’ve taken it all.
-抱歉 我有点…看着我 马丁 -停 谢谢
-I’m sorry, just… Look at me, Martin… -OK, thank you.
抱歉 我今天找不到感觉
Sorry, I just lost my place. Sorry.
艾米丽 艾米丽 还不错
Emily, Emily, it’s… It’s very, very good.
你一定记住你自己有多爱他
Just try and keep in mind how much you love him.
-爱马丁么 -对
-Martin? -Yeah.
-好 -他是她生命中的最爱 对吧
-OK. -He’s the love of her life, OK?
那他离开她 她会是什么感受
So how would that make her feel if he was leaving her?
-极度难过 -正解
-Desperately unhappy? -Exactly.
还有件事 记住她是吸血鬼
Just one more thing. Try and keep in mind she’s a vampire.
好 那开始吧 开拍
OK, here we go. And action.
我觉得 你最好忘了他
You’re better off. That’s what I think.
当然要忘了他
Of course she’s better off.
新年前把你甩了 真没良心
Dumps you right before New Year’s. It’s awful.
如果你还见他 我就不理你了
I didn’t want to say anything to you while you were still seeing him…
听着 达拉斯 但总会想起他的
Here, Dallas. …but it’s always gotta be about him.
我没想到彼得会那样 他以前人不错
Well, I didn’t see Peter that way at all. He could be too nice.
我猜你是对的 但她最好忘了他
Yeah, I guess you’re right. But she’s still better off.
-最好还是忘了他 -最好忘了他
-Oh, she is much better off. -She’s better off.
一切都结束了
When it’s over, it’s over.
-你明天会来的 是吧 -她明天会来
-You’re coming tomorrow, aren’t you, Em? -She’s coming.
来次相亲如何 我认识一个人
Hey, how about a blind date? I know someone.
-你不能在新年相亲 -为什么
-You can’t take a blind date to New Year’s. -Why?
为什么 因为是相亲啊
Why? Because it’s a blind date.
你新年不玩骰子吧
You don’t roll the dice on New Year’s.
但你也不能独自过新年
Well, you don’t go to New Year’s alone either.
-为什么不能 我就是一个人过 -那是你
-Why not? I’m going alone. -Well, that’s you.
-你什么意思 -随便说说
-And what’s that supposed to mean? -I’m just sayin’.
关键是新年聚会
The point is, is that it’s New Year’s.
不管约会与否
And you know, date or no date,
你都不会独自过新年
you just don’t spend New Year’s alone.
别 她戒烟了
Don’t. She quit.
你好 大卫在吗
Hi, is David there?
你好 克里斯在吗
Hi, is Chris there?
你好 我找弗兰克
Hi, I was looking for Frank.
好 但是 大部分人…正常人都有
Yeah. No, most people… most normal people have plans, you know,
如何过新年的计划 但还是谢谢你
being that it’s New Year’s and all, but thanks anyway.
过会儿他会回来么
Do you happen to know if he… if he’ll be back later or?
那你叫什么
What’s your name?
你好 马丁府上
Hello, Martin residence.

Hello?

Hello?
嗨…你-你好 你好
Hey… He-hello? Hi.
奥利弗在么
Is Oliver there?
在 请稍等 奥利弗
Yes, just a second. Oliver!
-干吗 -电♥话♥
-Yeah?! -Telephone!

Hello?
-喂 奥利弗 -我是
-Hello? Oliver? -This is.
我是艾米丽 我不知道你还记得我吗
This is Emily. I don’t know if you remember me.
-艾米丽 纽约的那个艾米丽 -是我
-Emily, New York Emily? -Yeah.
-喂 -我在讲电♥话♥ 艾伦
-Hello? -I got it, Ellen.
-喂 -我在讲电♥话♥ 艾伦
-Hello? -I got it, Ellen.
好 天哪 我不知道 抱歉
OK. God. I didn’t know. Sorry.
傻瓜一个 你还在吗
What a goofball, huh? You still there?
是 是 我在
Yeah, yeah. I’m here.
有事么
So what’s up?
不 我只是…我只是觉得…
No, I was just… I was just wondering…
突然看到你的电♥话♥号♥码
I just came across your number all of a sudden
我就在想…
and I was just thinking to myself…
奥利弗现在在干嘛呢
You know, “Wow, I wonder what Oliver’s doing.”
我知道你今晚可能没空
You know, I know that you’re probably busy tonight,
但我就想知道
but I was just wondering
你今天下午是否有空一起喝杯咖啡
if you wanted to grab a coffee this afternoon.
-好的 -真的
-Sure. -So, really?
-奥利弗 -我在打电♥话♥呢 艾伦
-Oliver. -I’m on the phone, Ellen.
有完没完 我在等电♥话♥呢
I know. When you gettin’ off? I’m expecting a call.
你不是有个呼机么 艾伦
You got a pager, Ellen.
我怎么对呼机说话
I know. But I can’t talk on a pager.
艾伦 挂掉电♥话♥
Ellen, get off the phone!
你个王八蛋
You are such a dick!
挂掉电♥话♥ 艾伦 妈 叫艾伦把电♥话♥挂了
Get off the phone, Ellen! Mom, tell Ellen to get off the phone.
-艾伦 -喂
-Ellen! -Hello?
抱歉 你还在么
Sorry about that. You still there?

Yeah.
你在哪 我去找你
Uh, where are you? I’ll come over.
-现在? -对
-Now? -Yes.
为什么不呢
Why don’t I… Why don’t I come over?
-你好 -你好 是我
-Hello? -Hello. It’s me.
大门坏了
Hey. The gate’s broken,
轻轻一摇 再推推看
so just give it a jiggle and then just push.
-你好 -你好
-Hi. -Hi.
-我是艾米丽 -我是奥利弗
-I’m Emily. -I’m Oliver.
你不是奥利弗
You’re not Oliver.
就这样? 我认为你至少会请他进屋
That’s it? I thought you’d at least invite him in.
你欠我十美元
You owe me ten dollars.
我知道他不是你 你没那么帅
I knew he wasn’t you. You’re not that good-looking.
-她没这么说的 -等等 他说什么
-She didn’t say that. -Wait, what did he say?
他怎么传话的 我刚才说你很帅
What did he tell you I said? I said you were good-looking.
-就知道 -我就这么说的
-Told you. -That’s what I said.
-他有点… -他说你疯了
-He’s a little… -He’s saying you’re crazy.
我知道
Yeah, I got that.
她按喇叭了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!