♪Let the rain fall, I don’t care♪
♪I’m yours and suddenly you’re mine♪
♪Suddenly you’re mine♪
♪And it’s brighter than sunshine♪
“Maybe It’s Just Me” by Burch Walker
♪Maybe it’s just me♪
♪But you seem finally happy♪
♪I don’t think I’ve seen your face just glow like a neon sign♪
♪And maybe we should be♪
♪Alone forever after♪
♪’Cause even all the nights alone at least I’ll make it another day♪
♪’Cause I can’t live if you’re not happy♪
♪I can’t live if you cry♪
♪But I can live without you if it makes you smile♪
♪Oh-oh-oh♪
♪Maybe things got weird♪
♪After all that went down♪
♪And things were oh. so clear that I could never get this right♪
♪So tell me what your plans are♪
♪And tell me what you’re doing♪
♪The only thing I hold against me is a picture of you tonight♪
♪’Cause I can’t live if you’re not happy♪
♪I can’t live if you cry♪
♪But I can live without you if it makes you smile♪
♪And I can’t wait to see you rise♪
♪And I can’t wait for you to shine♪
♪But I can wait for you if all you need is time♪
♪For you to think things over♪
♪Time to talk the drama down♪
♪It’s not a contest of who’ll try harder♪
♪Or who’ll cross the finish line♪
♪And I can’t live if you’re not happy♪
♪I can’t live if you cry♪
♪But I can live without you if it makes you smile♪
♪And I can’t wait to see you rise♪
♪I can’t wait to see you shine♪
♪But I can wait for you if all you need is time…♪
喂 老妈知不知道你开车开成这样
Hey, does Mom know you drive like that?
随便吧 快点把行李拿走
Whatever, OK. Can you get your stuff?
我还想看90210呢[美剧]
I’m missing 90210.
你知道吗 你应该感谢你的钢牙
You know, you’re lucky you have all that gear in your mouth,
等你被烧死的时候
’cause they’re gonna need
也就只能靠它来鉴定身份了
your teeth to identify your charred remains.
闭嘴 你个混♥蛋♥
Shut up! You’re such a dick!
再见 妮可
Bye, Nicole.
该走了 就这样吧
…time apart. That’s all.
这个哪来的
Where is this coming from?
你来吧 好吗 我没有…
You can come, all right? It’s not…
算了 你不想让我来 我就不来
Never mind. You don’t want me to come, I’m not coming.
行 那你别来了 再见
Fine. Then I want you out. Bye!
我算不算是成员之一啊
Am I a partner or am I not?
你根本不支持我
You don’t support me.
你一点都不支持我和我的乐队
You don’t support me and my band.
我支持你搞乐队 我也很爱那个乐队
I support the band. I love the band.
上车吧
Just get in the car.
别着急回来啊
Don’t hurry back.
来啊
Come on!
这次你可没打着
You missed a spot right here.
先生 用我帮你清理下吗
Can I clear these for you, sir?
还想再来点花生吗
Will you be wanting any more peanuts?
厨房♥里还有一箱呢
I think they have another crate in the galley.
谢谢
Thanks.
我的天啊 我给你拿条毛巾来吧
Oh, dear. All right, then. I’ll just be getting you a towel.
我的天 太抱歉了
Oh, dear, I’m… Oh, I’m so sorry.
不好意思
I’m sorry.
没事 谢谢
I’m fine, thank you.
里面有毛巾 所以不用…
There’s towels in here. So I don’t really need…
-先生 还好吗 -一… 恩
-Everything all right, sir? -Every… Yeah.
还好 谢谢
Everything’s good. Thanks.
旅客们请注意
Your attention. Please.
6♥4♥0号♥航♥班♥行李已经转移完毕
There has been a luggage carousel change for flight 6♥4♥0.
请各位旅客在四号♥转盘上取行李
It will now be on carousel four.
别过来
Don’t.
我叫奥利弗
I’m Oliver.
我觉得咱俩刚才谈…
I just thought we’d chat ab…
废话一大堆
Blah, blah, blah.
-知道吗 全毁了 -什么毁了
-See, it’s ruined. -What’s ruined?
我们的小秘密
Our little secret.
其实 我是觉得那个空姐
Actually, I think the stewardess
给我们制♥造♥了机会 所以…
was kind of onto us, so…
应该杀了她
Well, she’ll have to be killed.
-我叫奥利弗 -你都说两遍了
-I’m Oliver. -You keep saying that.
你挺难亲近的嘛
Wow. You don’t make it easy for a guy.
我已经让你够亲近了 奥利弗
I think I made it pretty easy for ya, Oliver.
那个邦·乔维[摇滚歌♥手]是干什么的
So, what’s Bon Jovi do?
-谁 -你男朋友
-Who? -The boyfriend.
前男友
Ex-boyfriend.
恩 我看到了
Yeah, I noticed that.
怎么回事啊
So, what happened there?
怎么 我们是朋友了吗
What, are we friends now?
我觉得咱俩比朋友更进一步吧
I’d say we’re a little bit more than friends.
是邦·乔维拿到了唱片合同吗
Bon Jovi get a big record contract or somethin’?
他不叫邦·乔维
His name’s not Bon Jovi.
他是弹吉他的
He plays guitar.
谁不会弹吉他
Everyone plays guitar.
你也弹吗
You play guitar?
不会
No.
二次坏球[棒球术语]
Strike two.
二次坏球
Strike two?
第一次是什么
What was strike one?
你想坐你女朋友旁边吗
Would you like to sit next to your girlfriend?
我很想啊 十分感谢
Thank you very much. I’d love to.
怎么 奥利弗 来纽约出差吗
So, what’s your deal, Oliver? You in New York on business?
我吗 感谢你的问题
Me? Oh, uh… Well, thank you for asking.
不是 我是来看我哥哥
No, actually I’m here visiting my brother.
他是个律师 他以后就是了
He’s a lawyer. Well, he’s going to be.
他在法律学校上学 所以…
He’s in law school, so…
这也是你以后的目标吗
Is that what you wanna do, too?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我刚毕业
I just finished school.
不是六月份才是毕业季吗
Don’t people usually graduate in June?
对啊
Yeah.
差不多快一年了 你还没找到工作吗
It’s almost a year ago. You still don’t have a job?
你是谁啊 我妈么
What are you, my mom?
不知道 你看我的时候
I don’t know, when you look at me,
你想到你妈妈了么
do you see your mom?
-你是什么星座 -我是什么星座
-What sign are you? -What sign am I?
巨蟹座
Cancer.
三振出局
Strike three.
谢谢
Thanks.
我叫艾米丽
It’s Emily.
没想过你会叫艾米丽
I’d have never guessed Emily.
小心别被掏包了
Don’t get mugged.
我也很高兴认识你 奥利弗
Nice to meet you too, Oliver.
我叫卡罗尔 对你耳闻已久
I’m Carol. I’ve heard a lot about you.
抱歉 我以为你是…
I’m sorry, I thought you were…
是啊
Yeah.
非常感谢[模仿猫王]
Thank you very much.
-哪去了 -什么
-Where’d it go? -What?
我的外套 刚才还在那呢
My jacket. It was right there.
什么外套
What jacket?
我没看到什么外套
I ain’t seen no jacket.
什么
What?
20块钱能买♥♥到什么
What can I get for 20?
20块?
20?
美元吗
Dollars?
你知道吗
You know,
跟烟鬼接吻就像在舔个烟灰缸
kissing a smoker is like licking an ashtray.
是吗 那背后吓唬人又像什么呢
Really? What’s screwing one like?
-你跟踪我吗 -对
-You stalking me? -Yes.
有人偷了我的外套
Oh, somebody stole my jacket.
你有事做吗 想找点事做吗
What are you doing? You wanna do something?
怎么 我们现在是朋友了吗
What, are we friends now?
她在那呢
Ah! Here she is.
我还以为你去了卫生间呢
I thought you were using the ladies’.
我是去了 但…
I was. But, um…
我只是出来透透气
I just came out to get some air.
你好 我叫布伦特 艾米丽的爸爸
Hi, I’m Brent, Emily’s father.
你好 奥利弗