Most days. You just missed her, actually.
又见面了
Hi. Back again?
是的
Yep.
克里斯
Chris.
不要走太远 过来点 去吧
Not so far. Just come back. There you go.
♪I guess this time you’re really leavin’♪
我想这次你是真的要离开
♪I heard your suitcase say goodbye♪
我听到你的行李箱在说再见
♪As my broken heart lies bleeding♪
当你破碎的心在流血时
♪They say that true love, it’s suicide♪
他们说真爱等于自杀
♪You say you cried a thousand rivers♪
你说你已流了无数条河的泪水
♪Now you’re swimmin’ for the shore♪
现在你要游向岸边
♪You left me drowned in, in my tears♪
你让我溺死在自己的泪水中
♪And you won’t save me anymore♪
而你再也不会来拯救我
♪I pray to God you give me one more chance, girl♪
我向上帝祈求你再多给我一次机会 女孩
♪I’ll be there for you♪
我为你守候
♪These five words I swear to you♪
这五个字是我对你的誓言
♪When you breathe I wanna be the air for you♪
当你呼吸时我要作你的空气
♪I’ll be there for you♪
我为你守候
♪I’d live and I’d die for you♪
我愿为你生为你死
♪Steal the sun from the sky for you♪
为你从天上盗取太阳
♪Words can’t say what love can do♪
言语并不能道清爱情的力量
♪I’ll be there for you♪
我为你守候
不要说话 因为我将变得胆怯
Just don’t say anything, ’cause I’ll lose my nerve.
唱的真烂
You suck!
我知道你喜欢邦·乔维 所以…
I know ya like Bon Jovi, so…
我不喜欢
I don’t.
艾米丽
Emily…
我破产了
I’m flat broke.
我没有工作 没有计划
I don’t have a job. I don’t have a plan.
我知道我…
And I know I’m…
我知道六年可能太迟了…
I know I’m probably six years too late…
但是你会给我一次机会吗
but will you give me strike one back?
你结婚了
You’re married.
我已经订婚了
I’m engaged.
你要进来吗
Do you wanna come in?
不 我想我需要透透气
No. I think I need the air.
我…我得去照顾孩子了
I’m… I have to get the baby.
我在帮米歇尔照看孩子
I’m sitting for Michelle.
你唱的很好听
You sound really good.
至少等我老去时 不会再反复思量
Guess when I’m an old man, I’ll never have to wonder,
如果…会怎样
“What if?”
你住在这里多久了 本
So how long have you had this place, Ben?
已经四年了
Going on four years,
但我还有改进计划
but I still have a lot of plans for it.
我相信艾米肯定很高兴
Oh, I’m sure Em would be happy
帮你制定这些计划
to help you with those plans.
我相信她会的
I’m sure she will.
这是一个成长阶段 真高兴你长大了
This is a phase that I am glad you grew out of.
我都快认不出你了
I don’t even recognize you.
那条裙子
Ugh! That skirt.
这靴子真漂亮 它们还在吗
Oh, those are great boots. Do you still have those?
别看靴子
Not the boots.
那看什么 那个小伙子吗
Well, what am I looking for here? The guy?
-也不是 -那个小伙子怎么了吗
-No, not the guy. -Whatever happened to that guy?
这些照片 是我们认识之前的照片
The photos. They’re from before we met.
-你跟谁认识之前 -我和奥利弗
-Before you and who met? -Me and Oliver.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
在我看见他之前就拍下了
He took them before I even saw him.
所以是他主动的
So he did make the first move.
算是吧
Kind of.
-你好了吗 -我得走了
-You ready? -I gotta go.
我明天再来 好吗 我帮你搬家
I’m gonna stop by tomorrow, OK? I’ll help you move.
-你要去哪 -迈克尔需要一套西服
-Where you going? -Michael needs a new suit.
我不能让他自己去买♥♥
I can’t let him shop alone.
说话 告诉我 我看起来是不是很胖
Talk. Tell me. Do I look fat?
说真的 这件细条纹西服让我看起很胖吗
Seriously. The pinstripes, they make me look fat?
迈克尔 这是你今天试的第七套西服了
Michael, this is the seventh suit you’ve tried on today.
你还想让我说什么 就是套西服而已
What do you want me to say? It’s a suit.
我需要一套 你知道 能撑起肩膀的
Oh, I just need some, you know, give in the shoulders.
我的要求并不高
I just need a little…
他们可以给你改的
Yeah, well, they do alterations.
让开点
Move.
-是的 -衬衫吗
-Yeah. -Shirts, huh?
那件衬衫真好看 这件怎么样
That’s a nice shirt. Look at this one.
衬衫吗
Shirts.
裤腿 裤腿到地面这么长
Those legs, they go all the way to the floor.
-给你 -袜子 很好
-Here. -Socks. Yeah.
-弄好了么 -不要乱动
-About done here? -Hold on now.
我们可不想看到一边说”我愿意”
We don’t want our pants falling down
裤子一边掉下来
in the middle of “I do.”
没人想看到那种情况
Nobody wants to see that.
你不是戒烟了吗
Thought you quit smoking.
是的
I did.
出什么事了 艾米
What’s goin’ on, Em?
你这是在干什么
Oh, all right, what are you doing?
我不管 你必须等着
I don’t care, you have to wait.
-妈 -怎么了
-Mom! -What?
你看见我的领带了吗
Have you seen my tie?
没有 你去你房♥间找过吗
I don’t… Did you look in your room?
找了 我不知道它去哪儿了
Yes. I don’t know where it is.
你最好赶紧找到
You better find it.
那是我的领带吗
Is that my tie?
-妈 -怎么了
-Mom. -What?
格兰汉戴我的领带
Graham took my tie.
他为什么戴你的领带
Why did he take your tie?
我不知道 为什么 把它还给我
I don’t know. Why? Give it to me.
你好 我在拨一个号♥码
Hi, I’ve been trying this
已经拨了一个上午了 所以我想
number all morning and I was just wondering
你能不能查一下线路是不是坏了
if you could find out if there’s something wrong with the line,
或者那电♥话♥已经断网了
or if it’s been disconnected,
再或者我能不能紧急破门进去
or if I can make an emergency breakthrough.
-她在睡觉 -好 谢谢
-She’s sleeping. -OK. OK. Thanks anyway.
是不是都打包好了 我开了货车来了
Is everything packed? I brought the minivan.
-我不搬了 -出什么事了吗
-I’m not moving. -What’s going on?
我和本分手了
Ben and I broke up.
亲爱的
Honey.
你还好吗 你为什么不打电♥话♥给我
Are you OK? Why didn’t you call me?
-发生什么事了 -我必须这样做
-What happened? -I had to do this.
好 坐下 做个深呼吸
OK. We are gonna sit down and we are going to take a deep breath.
这样会好受一点
It’s gonna be fine.
结婚前通常神经都会比较紧张
It is so natural to be nervous before you get married.
你忘了我之前就是那样的吗
Do you remember me?
别担心 本会明白的
Don’t worry, Ben is gonna understand.
你只是需要找个时间跟他见面好好谈谈
You just need to talk to him. Just set a time to meet.
告诉他你需要一两天的时间再想一下
Tell him you need a day or two to think things over.
-我必须打给奥利弗 -奥利弗
-I have to call Oliver. -Oliver?
-他电♥话♥怎么一直占线 -亲爱的
-Who doesn’t have call waiting? -Sweetie.
我必须和他谈谈
I have to talk to him.
我必须告诉他我不结婚了
I have to tell him I’m not getting married.
停下 给我电♥话♥
Stop. Give me the phone.
-我看见他了 -你看见谁了
-I saw him. -You saw who?
奥利弗
Oliver.
艾米丽
Emily…
他要结婚了
He’s getting married.
什么时候
When?
你好 这里有一个电♥话♥号♥码
Hi, I have a phone number and I was wondering if
你能不能给我那个电♥话♥的地址
you could give me the address that goes with that phone number.
你要说什么
What are you gonna say?
我要说我跟本分手了
I’m gonna say I broke it off with Ben.
我只是要说一下事实
I’m just gonna tell the truth.
不 我不是在对你说 对不起