A child from the school has escaped in your house.
怎么回事
Ram Dass, what’s going on here?
打扰了 可有个孩子藏进你家
I’m sorry to interupt you, but there’s a child hiding in your house.
-什么 -到楼上去搜
-What? -Search upstairs.
现在不行
Oh, not now!
拿蜡烛来
Ram Dass, get some candles!
-从阁楼开始搜 -开始
-Start with the attic. -Let’s go.
快点
Quickly!
是谁在那里
Who’s there?
检查柜子 还有床底下
Make sure you check the closets and under the beds!
怎么了
What is it?
为什么哭
Why are you crying?
告诉我 我不会伤害你
Please tell me. I won’t hurt you.
告诉我你叫什么名字
Won’t you tell me your name?
莎拉
Sara.
莎拉
Sara.
多好听的名字 莎拉
That’s such a pretty name. Sara.
爸爸
Papa.
爸爸
Papa.
你说什么
What did you say?
爸爸
Papa.
-对不起 -爸爸 是我
-I’m sorry. -Papa, it’s me, Sara.
你不认识我了吗
Sara, do you know me?
你不记得我了吗
Oh god papa, don’t you remember me?
爸爸是我 你一定记得我 我是莎拉
Papa please, you’ve got to know me. It’s Sara.
想起来了吗
Remember?
记得印度和玛亚吗
Remember India and Maya?
记得拉玛亚纳
Remember the Ramayana…
想想爱米丽 还有那条有妈妈照片的项链
…and Emily? And the locket with Mama’s picture?
-不 -爸爸 是我
-No. -Oh, Papa, please!
莎拉
Sara!
爸爸 救我
Papa, please!
你认识这位先生吗
Do you know this man?
爸爸 告诉他们
Papa, tell them!
这孩子没有父亲 带她走
This child has no father. Take her away!
爸爸
Papa!
对不起
I’m so sorry.
爸爸
Papa…
莎拉
Sara!
爸爸 永远不要离开我
Papa, don’t ever leave me!
-我想你 -我爱你
-I missed you. -I love you.
我似乎认不出你了
Well, well, well. I hardly recognized you.
很高兴你已经全好了
I’m glad you straightened everything out.
政♥府♥归还了我的全部财产
They released all my property.
我是来跟你道别的
I just came to say goodbye, sir.
感谢你为我所做的一切
…and to thank you for everything you’ve done for us.
你为我儿子做的更多
No more than you tried to do for my son.
-多保重 -你也一样
-Take care, Mr. Randolph. -And you too.
回家是件快乐的事
You must be glad to be going home.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要给你们大家一个惊喜
I have a surprise for you all.
想我了就告诉爱米莉
Whenever you think of me, just tell Emily,
她会把你们的思念带给我
and she’ll get the message to me.
你们搂着她就像在搂着我
And when you hug her, you’ll really be getting a hug from me.
我会每天都搂着她
Then we’ll hug her every day.
这是她第一次被拥抱
That’s the first time anyone’s hugged Lavinia.
再见 贝琪
Bye, Becky.
来吧
Come on.
我来了 就来
Yeah, I’m coming, I’m coming.
过来 米切思 我到处找你
Come on! Get over here. I’ve been looking for you, Minchin.
-把柄拿起来 -我什么时候能休息
-Pick up the bucket. -Hey, when do I get my break?
跟我来
Follow me!
这桶里是什么 石头
What do you put in here, rocks?
再见 拉姆·戴斯
Bye, Ram Dass!
-再见 汉纳曼 -再会
-Bye, Hanuman! -Cheerio!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!