I didn’t go to Harvard business school.
我没去过哈佛商学院
It’s a figure of speech, Robert.
这只是比喻罗勃特
Oh.
哦
Sorry.
对不起
Negotiation is a weakness.
谈判是弱势
You are the kidnapper.
你是绑匪
You demand and he complies.
你命令他遵守
You go in hard and you go in fast.
你要强硬要快速
Hard and fast.
强和快
Right.
对
I’m you.
我扮演你
You grasp that?
明白了吗?
OK.
明白了
Pretend it’s ringing. You psych yourself up.
假装电♥话♥通了 你一鼓作气
Go to your dark side.
把你邪恶的一面拿出来
OK. He answers.
好的 他椄了
All right, you motherfucker,
好的!你这婊♥子♥养♥的♥! 你女儿在我手上
I’ve got your daughter here…
好的!你这婊♥子♥养♥的♥! 你女儿在我手上
…and I’m gonna send her back in pieces…
如果你不按我要求做 就把她碎尸万断
…if I don’t get what I want, you hear me?
如果你不按我要求做 就把她碎尸万断
I’m gonna pull her fingers out with pliers…
我会用钳子把她的指甲拔掉…
…and then I’m gonna fry them up for breakfast,
然后做成早餐吃掉! 明白了吗?
do you understand?
然后做成早餐吃掉! 明白了吗?
And so on and so on like that, OK?
就这样一直说下去 行吗?
For no longer than 30 seconds.
不要超过30妙
What?
什么?
Hello there. Mr. Naville? Now…
喂听着纳维利先生?现在…
Right, you asshole, I’ve got your daughter here…
对!你这屁♥眼♥虫 你女儿在我手上…
…and I’m gonna cut her up…
我会把她剁成肉酱…
…and post her home to you in boxes! Small boxes!
装在盒子里寄给你!小盒子!
Right, daughter, I’ve got your asshole here…
对你的女儿她在我这里…
…and I’m gonna send…
我会寄…
Right! Right!
对!对!
No, I can’t speak to anyone! I need to speak to him!
不 我不跟别人说!我要和他谈!
Hello?
喂?
Hold on.
等等
Yeah, I can hold.
好的 我可以等
Right, listen, you asshole,
对!听着!你这屁♥眼♥虫 你女儿在我手上…
I’ve got your daughter here…
对!听着!你这屁♥眼♥虫 你女儿在我手上…
…and I’m gonna send her back in pieces unless…
我会把她剁成肉酱除非…
Oh, I’m sorry, Madam.
噢!对不起!太太
No, I must’ve dialled the wrong number.
不 我可能打错了
No, I haven’t got your daughter here.
不 你女儿不在我这里
I have someone else’s.
是另一个人
No, we’re not married.
不 我们没结婚
Yes, I’ve read the same thing.
是的 我也读过
It’s very hard…
现在很难找到合适的男人了
…to find suitable young men these days.
现在很难找到合适的男人了
Well, I’m sure your daughter’s very nice.
我相信你的女儿一定很可爱
In principle,
基本上我想见她没问题…
I’ve got no objections to meeting her…
基本上我想见她没问题…
What is the problem?
怎么了?
I think you should just send a letter.
我想你寄信算了
Done this kind of work before?
以前椄过这种任务吗?
We do everything.
我们什么都做
Eviction and debt collection…
抄家是我们的日常工作…
…are our daily bread…
抄家是我们的日常工作…
…but personal retrieval, bounty hunting…
但拯救人♥质♥和 追踪绑匪的工作…
You name it, we do it. – How much?
你说得出的我们都能做 多少钱?
Our fee for the recovery of your daughter is…
救你的女儿需要…
…$100,000.
十万美金
That’s a lot of money.
数目不小
5,000 advance.
预付五万
The rest is cash on delivery.
我会付现金 不见我女儿不给钱
No daughter, no dough.
我会付现金 不见我女儿不给钱
Naturally, we operate a sliding scale,
当然 我们按比例收费…
whereby if we only bring back part of your daughter,
如果我们只带回 你女儿的一部分…
we only get part of the money.
我们只拿一部分钱
That’s enough, Jackson.
够了 杰克逊
No, I mean, if he’s cut her ears off…
如果他切了她的耳朵 而我们找不到…
…and we can’t find them,
如果他切了她的耳朵 而我们找不到…
we’ll knock a couple thousand off the tariff.
我们会扣除几千元
More for a limb, obviously.
当然截肢的话扣更多
Jackson.
杰克逊
Sorry.
对不起
Mr. Naville,
纳维利先生 我想你不需要担心
I don’t think you need to worry.
纳维利先生 我想你不需要担心
My partner is simply envisaging
我的拍档只是 假设最坏的情况
A worst-case scenario.
我的拍档只是 假设最坏的情况
What about the kidnapper?
绑匪如何处治?
You want him, too?
你想要捉他吗?
That’s extra.
那要另外付费
What if he gets in the way?
如果他消失了呢?
We’ll deal with that situation if it arises.
如果有这种情况 我们会处理的
What if I want him to get in the way?
如果我想让他消失呢?
Let us speak plainly, Mr. Naville.
我们直说吧纳维利先生
You want we should kill him?
你想要我们杀了他?
Yes.
没错
Sir, I must say…
先生我得说…
No one’s asking you, Mayhew.
没人问你话
Very good, sir.
好的 先生
I am not gonna kill anyone.
我不会杀任何人
If we don’t get this job, someone else will.
如果我们不椄会有别人椄手的
$200,000.
二十万
Including expenses?
包括所有费用?
Including all expenses…
包括所有费用…
…except medical costs…
除了医药费…
…for which you accept…
你要全权负责
…full and unlimited responsibility.
你要全权负责
Only for the duration of the contract.
只在合同期内
Naturally.
当然
It’s a deal.
成交!
Good afternoon.
下午好
Hi.
嗨
I’m Tod Johnson.
我叫托德.约翰森
I live up the hill.
我住在山上
That’s nice.
不错嘛
I see most things from up there.
我在上面看得一清二楚
Saw you arrive.
看见你们的到来
Big car,
一辆大车半夜时分
middle of the night.
一辆大车半夜时分
Right.
对
Wondered “who’s that?”
我想知道…那是谁?
Perfectly natural question.
很自然的问题
So I asked Felix.
于是我问菲烈斯
Felix?
菲烈斯?
Felix is my friend.
菲烈斯是我朋友
He hasn’t been the same since the war.
从打仗开始他就不一样了
Of course.
当然
I asked him. I said, “Felix, tell me,
我问他我说…菲烈斯 告诉我…
are they good or are they evil?”
他们是好人还是坏人?
One bark for good, 2 for evil.
叫一声是好人 两声是坏人
Felix is a dog?
菲烈斯是只狗?
Do you think that I would talk to a dog?
你觉得我会跟只狗说话吗?
Do you think that I would ask a dog…
你觉得我会问只狗…
…whether or not you’re good or evil?
你是好人还是坏人?
What do you think I am,
你以为我是什么人…
some kind of a crazy backwoods lunatic…
树林里的疯子吗…
…with a barn full of human skulls…
有一屋子的骷髅吗…
…and a scythe that I sharpen every day…
每天磨刀…