I’m just trying to explain to you…
我只是想澄清…
…that there’s no sexual motives for my actions.
我没有对你动手动脚的念头
I’m glad we got that cleared up.
能澄清这点我非常高兴
So, what did they do next?
那么他们椄着怎么做?
They put a needle in my arm and took a pint of blood…
把针♥刺♥入我的手臂放血…
…and sent it to my father.
然后寄给我父亲
The next week they did the same…
一个星期后再刺…
…and the same the next week…
每个星期都刺…
…till he paid up.
直到他付钱
He waited 6 weeks.
他等了六个星期
That’s what happens to the victim.
这就是受害者的遭遇
~~ Around our way ~~
漫步在乡村小道上
~~ The sun shines bright ~~
阳光处处照耀
~~ Around our way ~~
漫步在乡村小道上
~~ The birds sing for ya ~~
小鸟声声歌♥唱
~~ ‘Cause they already know ya ~~
因为它们明了
Enjoying the book?
在看书?
No.

What’s it about?
讲什么的?
It’s a romance.
爱情故事
This girl meets this guy.
女孩遇到男孩
They fall in love.
一见钟情
It’s bullshit.
废话连篇
I’m writing a novel myself.
我准备写本小说
A lot of people say that but in my case, it’s true.
很多人都这样说 但我是真的要写
I’m not interested.
我没兴趣…
In you or your novel…
不管对你和你的小说…
…Or any other pathetic ambition you have…
还是你的梦想…
…to change your miserable,
或者伟大理想
mundane existence.
或者伟大理想
Do you want some exercise? – No.
你想做点运动吗? -不
You can’t say no. It’s not part of the arrangement.
别说不这有好处的
I want to read my book.
我想看书 你不是说这书废话连篇吗?
You just said it was bullshit.
我想看书 你不是说这书废话连篇吗?
Doesn’t mean I’m not enjoying it.
不代表我不想看
You just said you weren’t!
你刚说你不看的! 女人是善变的
A girl can change her mind, can’t she?
你刚说你不看的! 女人是善变的
“She heard his breathing become shallow…”
她听见他微微的叹息…
“…and a flicker of a smile chased across her lips…”
嘴角飘出一丝微笑…
“…as she meditated on the power she now held over him.”
她知道自己开始掌握他的思想
“Are you sure you want to catch that flight?”
你确定你想搭那班机吗?
“She asked.”
她问道
Do you think they’re in love yet?
你觉得他们相爱了吗?
No.
没有
If they are in love, we can go home.
如果他们相爱 我们就可以回家了
今晚你是我的
I hate it down here.
我讨厌这里
I hate the air and I hate the food.
我讨厌这里的空气和食物…
I hate the plumbing.
我讨厌一切
“She pulled him closer, deeper, unable to stop.”
她把他拉过来 再也无法控制自己
I ache… all over.
我全身都疼
“This, indeed, was perfect love.”
毫无质疑 这是世上最完美的爱情
I sweat in the heat and I ache in the cold.
我忽冷忽热
但你明天依然爱我吗?
Why can’t we stay someplace decent?
为什么不能 留住美好的这一刻?
Budget doesn’t cover that.
这是无法预料的
Exactly. Why not?
没错!为什么不能?
You know those mysterious ways…
你知道那些奇怪的方式吗? 杰克逊
…you keep hearing about, Jackson?
你知道那些奇怪的方式吗? 杰克逊
Well, this is one of them.
那是其中一个
“…Cold, gloating gaze, she let her hand droop down…”
带着诱惑的眼神 她的手越滑越下…
“…Towards the bulge of his passion.”
迎合着他的激♥情♥
I remember the good old days.
我真怀念以前的岁月
“She heard his breathing become shallow.”
她听见他微微的叹息
All you had to do was introduce a man and a woman.
你只需要介绍一对男女相识
Nature did the rest.
剩下的交给本能去完成
“She gasped…”
她喘息着
Aah, fuck!
啊!操!
“…with surprise and delight.”
带着惊喜与愉悦
Doesn’t work like that anymore.
不能在像以前那样了
“While her soul,”
她的灵魂从两股间迸发出来…
“like a light, erupted between her thighs…”
她的灵魂从两股间迸发出来…
“…as she sensed the firm, exploratory pressure”
感受到向里探入的那股力量…
“…of his warm flesh.”
是他的坚挺
Men and women… it’s all gone to shit.
男和女…变得乱七八糟
Sure has.
没错
“In the hidden recess of her pelvis…”
在他盆骨的隐秘处…
“…their bodies fused into one writhing mass…”
他们身体炽热…
“…of torrid, torrid sexual…”
热烈的性♥爱♥…
~~ When the night ~~
当夜幕褪去…
~~ Meets the morning sun ~~
新的太阳升起时
~~ I’d like to know ~~
我想知道
~~ That your love ~~
你所爱的
~~ Is a love I can ~~
就是我
~~ Be sure of ~~
请你坚定地
~~ So tell me now ~~
现在就告诉我
~~ And I won’t ask again ~~
我将不再问
~~ Will you still love me tomorrow? ~~
你明天依然爱我吗?
Aren’t you hungry?
你不饿吗?
I don’t eat red meat.
我不吃红肉
Well, you could eat the vegetables.
你可以吃菜
They’re on the same plate.
它们在一个盘子里
So?
那又如何?
I’m not gonna eat this.
我不会吃的
Do you eat fish and poultry?
你吃鱼和鸡肉吗?
Yes.
吃啊
But not red meat?
但不吃红肉?
No. Or eggs…
不吃也不吃鸡蛋
…unless I know they’re free-range.
除非是人工的
Well, then why didn’t you tell me you don’t like meat?
为什么你不早告诉我?
Because you didn’t ask!
因为你没问!
And as a matter of fact, I do like meat.
而且我喜欢肉 但我不吃
I just don’t eat it.
而且我喜欢肉 但我不吃
Moral reasons, if you must know.
是关于道德的原因 如果你想了解的话
And if you had taken the time to inquire…
如果你想问
Why are you such a pain to be with?
你怎么这么难伺候?
Because you tied me to a chair all night!
因为你把我绑了一个晚上!
Because I am the victim…
因为我是受害者…
…and you are the kidnapper, apparently!
你是绑匪毫无疑问!
Meaning exactly what?
意味着什么?
Kidnap for Beginners, Chapter One.
绑匪入门第一章
Have you even asked for a ransom yet?
你有问过原因吗?
Don’t say a word until I tell you.
别说话直到我允许
Hello. Mr. Naville?
喂纳维利先生吗?
It… it’s me.
是…是我
Now, I want my…
现在我想要…
Me.

The kidnapper!
绑匪!
Right.
对现在我想要…
And what I want…
对现在我想要…
It’s not like that.
不是像这样
That’s unfair now. I wouldn’t…
不公平!我不会…
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
No, what are you doing?
不!是你在干嘛?
I’m negotiating with your father.
我在和你♥爸♥爸谈判
Did you get very far?
谈了多少?
Well, he kept interrupting.
嗯…他总是打断我
Right.
这就对了 不让我讲完
Wouldn’t let me finish.
这就对了 不让我讲完
Remember what they didn’t teach you…
记住他们…在哈佛商学院 没教你的东西行吗?
…at Harvard business school, OK?
记住他们…在哈佛商学院 没教你的东西行吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!