谢谢
They are both dead, sir.
他们都死了
I shot them myself.
我亲手开枪的
I won’t disturb you again.
我再也不会烦着你了
Yahoo!
太好了!
Who’s that?
是谁?
Robert?
罗勃特?
You shot them…
你杀了他们
…and then you shot yourself and then…
然后你自杀
…you set fire to this cabin.
你还放火烧了小屋
Didn’t you?
对吗?
Not yet, he didn’t.
不对 他没有
Celine.
瑟玲
Why…
为什么
Why don’t you just put that gun down?
把枪放下好吗?
Do not get in my way, father.
不要再阻着我了 爸爸
Celine…
瑟玲…
You’re not responsible for your actions.
你不能对你的行为负责
You’re unhinged.
你神经错乱了
You need the best psychiatric treatment…
你能话钱去
…that money can buy,
心理治疗
just like your mother.
就像你妈妈一样
So why don’t you just…
所以
Why don’t you just give me the gun?
把枪给我吧?
Because as he dreamt…
在他的梦里
…I shall save his life with an arrow.
我应该用爱神之箭
An arrow of my love for him.
挽救他
Kill him, Mayhew.
杀了他梅尔
Ezekiel!
太好了!
He’s alive, Mayhew.
他还活着梅尔
They’re all alive.
他们还活着
~~ If I were your woman ~~
如果我是你的女人
~~ And you were my man ~~
那么你就是我的男人
~~ You’d have no other woman ~~
你不能再有其他的女人
~~ You’d be weak as a lamb ~~
你像小羊羔一般脆弱
~~ If you had the strength ~~
如果你有力气
~~ To walk out that door ~~
走出这个门口
~~ My love would overrule my sense ~~
爱情将会冲昏我的理智
~~ And I’d call you back for more ~~
那时我需要你的支持
~~ If I were your woman ~~
如果我是你的女人
So you’re telling me that successful relationships…
所以你能告诉我天堂里促成
…are made in heaven?
成功一对的过程吗
Not founded on the daily practicality of two people…
不是特意促成的
…being prepared to tolerate…
也不是两个人
…the imperfections of one another?
特意去忍♥耐对方的缺点
It’s not successful relationships, Celine.
那不是成功的关系 瑟玲
It’s love.
那是爱它是怎么来的
And it comes from a strange and wonderful place…
那是爱它是怎么来的
…that we don’t know about.
你和我都不会知道
So then you also reject the idea…
竟然你反对这个意见
…that love is merely an emotional adaptation…
你说爱只是情感的需要
…to a physical necessity?
和生理需要
Completely.
100%是
Are you serious?
你是说真的吗?
Fate intervenes in people’s lives.
命运干涉我们的生活
In ours, for instance.
就像我们一样
Fate brought us together.
命运把我们连在一起
It kept us together.
他帮助我们在一起
We were destined for one another.
我们是命中注定的
Fate had a pretty strange way…
命运真的很奇怪
…of making its point.
命运真的很奇怪
But that’s part of the beauty of it.
但这是它的美丽之处
It’s inexplicable, unpredictable,
它是无法解释和预计的
and absolutely beyond control or understanding.
超出控制之内
But you nearly got killed.
你差点死了
But I didn’t…
但我没有
…and here we are.
我们都在这里了
Do you have any substantial evidence…
你有充分的证据证明吗?
…to back all of this?
你有充分的证据证明吗?
None at all.
完全没
And you realize…
你知道那是不理智的吗?
…that it’s absurd and irrational?
你知道那是不理智的吗?
I know that.
我知道
Then why do you believe it?
那你为什么相信呢?
Because, Celine,
因为我是一个梦想家
I’m a dreamer.
因为我是一个梦想家
Well, I guess that makes two of us.
我想是这个帮我们在一起
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗?
As I’ll ever be.
准备好了
Then let’s go.
那我们走吧
~~ But I’m too afraid to show it ~~
我会难以启齿
~~ If I were your woman ~~
如果我是你的女人
~~ If you were my woman ~~
如果我是你的女人
~~ If I were your woman ~~
如果我是你的女人
~~ If you were my woman ~~
如果你是我的女人
~~ If I were your woman ~~
如果你是我的女人
~~ If you were my woman ~~
如果你是我的女人
~~ Never, no, no, no ~~
请不要
~~ Stop loving you ~~
停止爱我
~~ If I were your woman ~~
如果我是你的女人
~~ So you know what I’d do? ~~
你知道我会做什么吗?
~~ I’d never, never, never stop loving you ~~
我将永远爱你
~~ If I were your woman ~~
如果我是你的女人
~~ Your sweet loving woman ~~
你的可爱小女人
~~ If you were my woman ~~
如果我是你的女人
~~ If I were your woman ~~
如果你是我的女人
~~ If you were my woman ~~
我要是你唯一的一个
~~ I’d be your only woman ~~
如果你是我的女人
~~ If you were my woman ~~
如果我是你的女人
~~ If I were your woman ~~
如果你是我的女人
~~ If you were my woman ~~
如果你是我的女人
~~ You’d need no other woman ~~
你再也不需要其他的女人了
All clear.
全部结束了
So, how was it?
怎样啦?
Believe me, Gabriel.
相信我加百利
You don’t want to know.
你不会想知道的
But it worked.
但它成功了
Yeah.

Love…
爱情
…worked.
万岁
Ameratus pathum laborium.
爱情万岁
Are we going home now?
我们可以回家了吗?
We’re going home.
我们可以回家了
At last.
终于可以了
~~ The paper boy is looking before he goes ~~
那个男孩在出发之前
~~ Lying to the teacher who knows he knows ~~
跟他老师说了慌 他老师早就知道
~~ He didn’t and he should’ve ~~ brought his lines in yesterday ~~
他应该在昨天回来 但他没有做到
~~ Ernie bangs the sound as the day begins ~~
摇奖机在轰轰响
~~ The letterbox is open and your cash falls in ~~
当你打开邮箱时 钱会倒出来
~~ I’ll meet you at the office ~~ just before the staff clock in ~~
在员工来之前 我会在办公室见你
~~ Round our way ~~
一路上
~~ The birds are singing ~~
小鸟在歌♥唱
~~ Round our way ~~
一路上
~~ The sun shines bright ~~
阳光灿烂
~~ Round our way ~~
一路上
~~ The birds sing for you ~~
小鸟为你歌♥唱
~~ ‘Cause they already know you ~~
因为它们认识你
~~ Yeah, they already know you ~~
因为它们认识你
~~ The game is kicking off in around the park ~~
公园里的游戏正开始
~~ It’s 25 a side and before it’s dark ~~
一方取得了25分 在天黑之前
~~ There’s gonna be a loser ~~

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!