“for she and I have parted…
为了远去的她
…and the sky is up above.”
天空依然呈蓝
It worked.
看来有用
She loves it.
她喜欢
“Your limbs so svelte and slender”
你的身材是那么的苗条
“Your touch…
你的抚摸
…so soft and tender.”
是那么的柔软
“But the bits that I like best…
你咬人时是最好的
…are the bits that…”
你咬人…
I’m not going to read that line.
我要读下一句了
what the hell did you write?
杰克逊你在写什么?
Oh, it was a– a–
那是
Yeah?
什么?
A simple…
抄书上的
…poetic reference…
抄书上的
…to…
至…
Celine.
瑟玲
Please.
等一下
Last verse.
最后一段
“Just as the flowers blossom…
就像美丽的花
“…in the gaze of the shining sun,
盛开在太阳底下
“I would be most honoured…
如果你怀上我的孩子
…if you would bear my son.”
是世界上最好的事情
Robert, no one has ever written me a poem before.
罗勃特以前 没人写过诗给我
All those guys I dated, they didn’t care about me.
所有跟我约会的 男人都不会关心我
They just wanted to own this.
什么?他们只想占有我
I would never open my heart to any of those guys.
我不会向任何人敞开心扉
And before I met you,
直到我碰上你
I never believed that there was any alternative.
我从来不会改变想法
I knew it!
我知道!
But when you stopped that bullet…
但你帮我挡子弹
…and then you got the wrong idea about Elliot…
误会伊利特
I knew it!
我知道!
…I should’ve understood.
我就知道
Celine…
瑟玲 让我说完
No, please, just let me finish.
瑟玲 让我说完
This is very difficult for me to say…
这是很难说出口的
…but I feel I can trust you.
但我相信你
I didn’t write the poem.
我没有写诗
What?
什么?
I didn’t write it.
我没有写诗
I’ve never written a poem in my life.
我一生中都没有写过诗
How can anybody be that honest?
有谁能这么诚实啊?
It’s his handwriting.
告诉他这是他的笔迹
Tell him it’s his handwriting.
告诉他这是他的笔迹
But it’s your handwriting.
但这是你的笔迹
It has this address.
上面还有地址
It even has some sort of cheap aftershave…
还有一些廉价的剃须水在上面
…impregnated on the paper.
还有一些廉价的剃须水在上面
I didn’t write the poem, OK?
我没有写诗
Oh, my god.
天啊
Celine, there’s no need to…
瑟玲没有必要…
Human fucking beings.
该死的人类
What do you have to do?
你想怎么样啊?
We did everything for them!
我们为他们做了一切事情!
We brought them together. We put them in jeopardy.
把他们绑在一起并制♥造♥危险
We damn near killed them both!
我真想杀了他们!
We gave them every opportunity.
我们给他们制♥造♥那么多的机会
All they had to do was fall in love…
他们只要相爱就可以了
…and we could’ve gone home.
然后我们就可以回家了
Maybe we failed, Jackson…
可能我们失败了杰克逊…
…but we don’t have to live like this.
但我们不需要这样的
Is she gone?
她走了吗?
Yeah.
对
Nice-looking woman.
漂亮的女人
She isn’t my type.
她不是我的类型
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Look at yourself.
看看你自己
You’re nobody.
你什么也不是
You’re nothing.
你什么也不是
You’re wanted in connection…
你因为暴♥力♥事件被通缉了
…with a violent crime.
你因为暴♥力♥事件被通缉了
You’re cleaning the floor of a diner.
你现在帮餐厅擦地
She…
她漂亮充满热情
…is an intelligent, passionate,
她漂亮充满热情
beautiful rich woman.
漂亮又富有的女人
The issue of whether or not she’s your type…
你还在说她不是你的类型
…is not one that you are likely…
你是世界上
…to have to resolve in this world.
最不可救药的人
~~ She’s there watching for me ~~
她一直在那里看着我
Or indeed the next,
这个美丽的小姑娘
since she will be going to some heaven…
会飞向天堂
…for glamorous pussy…
而你就在这个餐厅里扫地
…and you will be cleaning the floor of a diner…
而你就在这个餐厅里扫地
…in hell.
在地狱里
I guess so.
我想是这样的
So why are you even thinking about it?
那你还在想什么?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Stupid…
笨蛋
Come on.
继续
Finish the floor.
把地擦完
What the fuck?
什么事了?
Shut up!
住口!
Where’s my beautiful poem?
我那美丽的诗呢?
Your father’s not home yet.
他爸爸不在家
I don’t expect he’ll pay our ransom straight off.
我才不指望他会 乖乖把赎金给我们
Not till we send a few of your fingers…
除非我们把她的 手指寄过去
…through the mail.
除非我们把她的 手指寄过去
I’m gonna stick right there.
我快满了
Say, how about you?
你呢?
You want a hit?
要再来一个吗?
No.
不
你留下
什么? 不
Hit?
再来一个? 不!
No!
再来一个? 不!
Now, Miss Naville,
现在纳维利小姐
you’ve got a 5-card trick, Miss Naville.
你有5张牌纳维利小姐
You can stick right there…
你可以在这里停
…and you got $4,000.
可以获得4000美金
But you want another hit. OK.
要再来一个吗?好的
No, no!
不!
What is that?
是谁? 你去看一下杰克逊
Answer it, Jackson.
是谁? 你去看一下杰克逊
I can’t do that.
不行我在玩纸牌
I’m playing blackjack. She might cheat…
我离开时她会作弊的
…while I’m out of the room.
我离开时她会作弊的
All right.
好吧
I’ll answer the door.
我去看看
You play blackjack with the hostage.
你继续和人♥质♥玩21点吧
Are you sure you want to increase your bet…
你决定要再来一个之前
…before you take another hit?
不加你的筹码吗?
OK.
好的
And…
然后
No!
不!
Well…
好
There.
既然这样
It’s just as well we’re not playing for real.
我们不是玩真的
Come on!
来吧!
All right, now cut her free.
好的帮她解开
What the hell did you do to her?
你对她做什么了?