Don’t be silly.
不要做傻事 她不会杀她的!
She’s going to kill my daughter!
不要做傻事 她不会杀她的!
She’s not going to kill your daughter.
她不会杀你女儿的
Yes, I am. – What?
我会 -什么?
Shut up.
闭嘴
Christ, no!
天啊不要!
Everybody calm down or this girl’s brains…
大家冷静
…are going all over the wall.
要不这个女 还的血会喷到墙上
Fill the bag! – Celine!
把袋子装满! 瑟玲!
You shut up most of all.
闭嘴
You can’t point a gun at a girl’s head!
你不能用那个女孩做人♥质♥
What?
什么?
Oh, no!
不
You didn’t find it so difficult yourself.
不会很难的
That was different. – Was it?
那是不同的 是吗?
Because it didn’t feel any different to me.
我的感觉是一样的
It felt just like this.
你现在知道我的感受吧 罗勃特?
Now do you understand how it felt, Robert?
你现在知道我的感受吧 罗勃特?
But you, unlike me,
但我不像你 我会开枪的
lack the balls to pull the trigger.
但我不像你 我会开枪的
Oh, no.
不 再见罗勃特
Good-bye, Robert.
不 再见罗勃特
OK, kill me but don’t touch the girl!
好的杀了我 不要碰那个女孩!
Extremely amusing!
太过瘾了!
“Kill me but don’t touch the girl.”
杀了我不要碰那个女孩!
Robert, you should be on television.
罗勃特你可以上电视了
Very funny.
很搞笑
What’s wrong?
有什么问题?
What’s wrong, you crazy bitch,
有什么问题? 你要朝我开枪那是问题!
is that I thought you were going to shoot me!
有什么问题? 你要朝我开枪那是问题!
That’s what’s wrong!
那是问题!
Shoot you? I wouldn’t do a thing like that.
朝你开枪?我不会这样做
Oh, no?
不会?
No! I’m having a great time!
不!我很开心!
Oh, good!
好!
Yeah, certainly is!
好! 当然了!
What’s wrong?
什么事?
Celine, it’s over.
一切都完了
I’m dying, Celine.
我快要死了瑟玲
I think I’m dying and I don’t want to die.
我快要死了我不想死
You’re not going to die.
你不会死的
I don’t want to die.
我不想死
Are you taking me to a hospital?
你带我去医院吗?
Because I don’t want to die in a hospital.
我不想死在医院里
I’m not going to take you to a hospital.
我不会让你死在医院里的
What?
什么
What do you mean, you’re not taking me to a hospital?
你是说 你不是带我去医院?
I demand to be taken to a hospital!
带我去医院! 你要带我去哪里?
Where are you taking me?
带我去医院! 你要带我去哪里?
Very nice.
很好
Very nice, indeed.
真的很好
You could have a perfect smile.
你有很好的笑容
For $2,000, you could change your life.
2000块你可以 改变你的人生
No, thanks.
不 谢谢
Do you think a perfect smile just happens?
你知道笑容的重要性吗?
Is that what you think?
这是你的想法吗?
Do you think that Celine’s smile is her own?
你觉得瑟玲的笑容 是她自己的吗?
No, it’s not.
不是
It’s mine.
是我的
I gave it to her,
我给她的
just like I can give you one.
我也能给你
I’ll fix your teeth for $12,000.
只要2000块 我就帮你修补牙齿
I didn’t get shot in the teeth.
中枪的不是牙齿
Well, let me tell you something.
让我告诉你吧
It wouldn’t have made too much difference if you had.
没有分别的
I don’t want to say anything.
我也不会说什么
I mean, it’s your teeth…
这是你的牙齿
…but if you wait another year,
再等一年有50%会烂掉
you’re going to have, like, 50 grand worth…
再等一年有50%会烂掉
…of major reconstruction going on in there, so…
再等一年有50%会烂掉
If you wait another year,
再等一年
he’ll be dead.
他就会死掉
Sorry.
不好意思
Just a little free consultation.
只是一些免费的咨♥询♥
You know, they wanted me to take a break.
他们要我休息一下
Take a break.
休息一下
Go get counselling, you know?
去椄受心理咨♥询♥?
Fuck them. What do they know?
去他们的 他们要我留在医院
They wanted me to stay in the hospital.
去他们的 他们要我留在医院
I discharged myself this afternoon.
今天下午我辞职了
Lucky for you that I did, huh?
这样做挺好吧
OK.
是的
Have you done this before?
你以前有做过吗?
The principles of surgery are the same…
外科手术的原则
…above and below the neck.
基本上是一样的
Aren’t you going to anaesthetize me?
你不是应该帮我做麻痹吗?
I’m sure you’ll probably pass out…
我想麻痹过后 只会令你更痛
…as the pain gets worse.
我想麻痹过后 只会令你更痛
Give me another one, baby. Give me another one.
再来啊 我们一起吧甜心
Here we go, baby.
再来啊 我们一起吧甜心
Give it to me. Give it to me hot.
你令我全身发热太可爱了
You look lovely.
你令我全身发热太可爱了
Thank you.
谢谢
Give me the bambi.
再来一张甜心
Give me the bambi, baby.
再来一张甜心
That’s it.
就是这样
God!
天啊!
OK, turn over. Turn over.
翻转
What?
什么?
Turn over, darling. Turn over.
翻转 转
Turn…
转
There you go.
快点
Flash me the tush.
提起脚来
One reel.
效果很好
Excellent.
很好
Hey, how are you? Come on.
你怎么了?
Join the party.
过来一起玩吧
Come on.
过来
Do you want some champagne?
要香槟吗?
How rude of me. Excuse me, love.
你真野性啊等一下
Oh, wait.
等一下
Here you go.
来吧
Here. Look at that.
看这个
So, I understand that you’re… here, please.
我知道你
I understand that you’re something of a fugitive.
有点疑惑
Don’t be shocked.
不要吃惊
We go back a long way.
我们在一起很久了
Oh, I see. You’re her dentist.
我是她的牙医
Yeah. That’s right.
就是这样
We met over that particularly fine set of ivories.
我一直都在帮她补牙
In fact,
实际上
I gave her her first filling.
实际上我是他的第一个
Fuck.
去你的
Oh, I wish you hadn’t done that.
我希望你没有做过
Now I have to hurt you,
现在我要狠狠地
which is inconvenient and undignified.
揍你一顿
Fucker.
他妈的
Get up!
起来!
Leave him alone, Elliot.
不要这样伊利特
Why don’t you stay out of this?
你不要管