So, here’s the deal.
那么…这是一笔交易
We are in the garden, right?
我们在伊甸园对吗?
And everything is great.
一切都很好
And there’s this tree, OK?
那里有一棵树
And the man says, “Ooh, see that tree?”
然后男人说…噢! 看见那棵树了吗?
“You don’t eat the fruit of that tree.”
不要吃树上的果实
“That apple you do not eat.”
不要吃那苹果
So, he goes inside, you know, names some animals…
他走进去… 给一些动物起了名字
I don’t know, maybe takes a dump.
诸如此类的
Anyway, what does she do?
那么她做了什么?
What does she do?!
她做了什么?
She eats the apple!
她吃了苹果!
I can’t believe what I’m seeing!
我无法相信眼前的事实!
He says, “Don’t eat it!” She eats it!
他说…不要吃!她却吃了!
Unbelievable!
难以置信!
I tell you man, since then,
从那以后… 男人和女人…我不知道!
You know, men, women– I don’t know.
从那以后… 男人和女人…我不知道!
It’s all going wrong!
一切都乱套了!
~~ So inviting ~~
真令人激动
~~ So exciting ~~
真令人兴奋
~~ Whenever you’re near ~~
不管你何时靠近
~~ I hear a symphony ~~
感觉总像听见交响曲
~~ A tender melody ~~
柔情的音调
~~ Pulling me closer ~~
让我更靠近
~~ Closer to your arms ~~
被你拥入臂弯
~~ Then suddenly ~~
然后刹那间
~~ Your lips are touching mine ~~
你的双唇与我相碰
~~ I feel him, so divine ~~
感觉如此美妙
~~ Till I leave the past behind ~~
一切都已抛诸脑后
~~ I’m lost in a world ~~
我迷失了
~~ Of make-believe ~~
在这个美好的世界
~~ Whenever you’re near ~~
不管你何时靠近
~~ I hear a symphony… ~~
感觉总像听见交响曲…
Divorce.
离婚
Miserable marriage.
痛苦的婚姻
Wedding cancelled.
婚礼取消
Remarried.
重婚
Divorced again.
又是离婚!
Irreconcilable sexual disharmony!
啊!性生活不协调!
Dysfunctional marriage!
婚姻功能紊乱!
Divorce! Divorce!
离婚!离婚!
Divorce! Divorce! Divorce! Divorce!
离婚!离婚!离婚!离婚!
Well?
那么…?
Talk to me.
跟我谈谈
We had a bad run.
情况很不顺利
Things have changed down there.
下面情况出现很大变化
Men and women, they’re not like they used to be.
男人和女人不像以前那样了
Yeah? Well, things are changing up here as well, OK?
这里的情况也不妙
I’m getting pressure from above,
上头给压力我…
If you know what I mean, for results!
我是说…这些结果!
For men and women to be bonded…
这些本应受主赐福的爱人们
…in eternal bliss.
这些本应受主赐福的爱人们
In the meantime, I’ve been instructed to introduce…
同时我不得不向精英队伍…
…new incentive schemes for our leading operatives.
推行新的奖惩政策
Leading operatives, huh?
精英队伍啊?
That’s you.
就是你们
Skip the flattery, Gabriel. Where’s the beef?
少说废话加百利! 任务是什么?
It’s a hard case to crack.
这次的任务相当艰巨
But I have full confidence that you can do it.
我相信你一定可以完成的!
If you don’t…
假如你不能完成…
…you don’t come back.
就别回来了
What?
什么?
No way.
不可能吧
That’s the new incentive scheme.
这就是新的奖惩政策
Your mission is to unite man and woman…
你的任务是撮合 那个男人和女人…
…blah, blah, blah, blah, OK?
明白吗?
When you’re done…
完成任务后…
…you come back.
你可以回来
If you fail…
如果失败了…
…you stay down there forever.
你永远呆在那里吧
You are not serious.
你不是开玩笑吧
Liberatum mani.
上帝可不是开玩笑的
It’s out of my hands.
我也无法控制
~~ No ordinary sin ~~
没有平常的罪恶
~~ This perfect working order ~~
一切秩序如常
~~ I’d rather sink than swim ~~
不要游泳我想下沉
~~ If I can’t walk on water ~~
如果我能在水面散步
~~ Let the scandal in ~~
让流言继续散布
~~ This perfect world disorder ~~
完美的世界失去了协调
~~ I’d rather drown than swim ~~
不要游泳我想浸溺
~~ I can’t walk on water ~~
我不能在水面散步
~~ This taste of dilution ~~
淡淡的味道
~~ Velvet divorce ~~
我要逃离这里
~~ I get bored ~~
我已厌倦
~~ Velvet divorce ~~
我要逃离这里
~~ I get bored ~~
我已厌倦
~~ Velvet divorce ~~
我要逃离这里
~~ Velvet divorce ~~
我要逃离这里
~~ I get bored ~~
我已厌倦
She’s the secret daughter…
她是私生女…
…of Marilyn Monroe and John F. Kennedy, right?
由玛瑞琳.蒙和 肯尼迪所生对吗?
I mean, that’s why Marilyn was murdered.
我是说…这正是 玛瑞琳被谋杀的原因
So…
于是女孩变成孤儿…
The young girl grows up in an orphanage,
于是女孩变成孤儿…
unaware of her incredible parentage.
不知道自己出身不凡
Years go by.
许多年过去了
She’s beautiful.
她很漂亮
She’s smart.
很聪明
She’s successful, OK?
她很成功对吗?
Then what?
然后呢?
Well, then…
然后…
Then she gets sent to London as U.S. Ambassador…
她成为美国驻英大使
Where she discovers who she is…
她发现自己的身世…
…and also unravels the secret of the Nazi gold…
发现了藏在…
…hidden underneath the embassy.
大使♥馆♥下的黄金
Uh, yeah.
呃…对!
It’s kind of obvious, Robert.
这谁都能猜到罗勃特
Of course it’s obvious, guys.
当然很容易猜到伙计们!
It’s a trash novel.
这是部垃圾小说
You buy it in the airport, you take it on a holiday.
只会在机场买♥♥本 放假的时候看
Oh, Ms. Gesteten.
噢!盖司顿太太
Nice to see you down here.
很高兴你来看我们
I’d love to stay and talk,
我很乐意跟你谈但你得知道…
but, you know how things…
我很乐意跟你谈但你得知道…
Nice trick, Celine.
有趣的把戏瑟玲
Want to try your luck?
想试试自己的运气吗?
With the gun?
用那把枪?
With the fruit.
用那个苹果
I don’t have time for games.
我没时间玩游戏
If you’re afraid, Elliot, why don’t you just say so?
如果你害怕 为什么不说不要?
Celine, last night…
瑟玲昨晚我们很认真地 谈过结婚的事
…we discussed a certain proposal.
瑟玲昨晚我们很认真地 谈过结婚的事
And I said no because you cheat, Elliot.
我拒绝了因为你骗我
OK.
好吧
So, I’m flirtatious.
我是很轻浮
It’s in my nature.
这是我的本性
But, Celine, I want you to think again.
但我想你知道
Do you have any idea how difficult it is…
你知道对于一个女人来说…
…for a woman to find…
在这个城市找个 好丈夫有多困难?
…a good husband in this town?
在这个城市找个 好丈夫有多困难?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!