这招用得好 他打了自己一个措手不及 运气不错
A lovely move there! He’s caught himself by surprise! What a lucky move there.
变成了小龙虾式 不对 是淡水龙虾
And into the Boston crayfish. No, it’s a crawfish.
然后科林故意咬了自己一口
And Colin bit himself on purpose there
被裁判罚了个公开警告
and has been given a public warning by the referee.
听着 你个傻Ⅹ 你都没有胳膊了
Look, you stupid bastard, you’ve got no arms left.
他看起来不大妙啊 比赛结束了!
He’s looking pretty ruggy. And that is it!
科林”轰炸机”哈里斯击倒了自己
Colin “Bomber” Harris has knocked himself out,
所以他是本场的获胜方
and so he is the winner
并且晋级到了下周与自己对抗的决赛
and he goes on next week to meet himself in the final.
Graham 你是个酒鬼
Graham, you’re an alcoholic.
嗯 是的
Uh, yes.
– 你想要戒酒吗? – 是的
– Do you want not to be? – Yes.
好的 咱们开始治疗吧
Right. We’ll start the treatment.
你肝功能检测的结果不容乐观
Your liver function tests are appalling.
比如说 谷氨酰转肽酶(一般叫GGT)水平高出正常标准十倍
Ten times over the acceptable norm of the gamma GTP, for instance.
但是幸运的是没有明显的肝肿大症状
But there’s no sign of enlargement and, with a bit of luck,
是有可能还没对你的肝脏造成不可逆的伤害的
there’s a chance you may not have damaged your liver permanently.
我们逐步膀臂排出体内的氯甲噻唑和地♥西♥泮♥(用于治疗戒酒导致的急性戒断症状)
We’ll phase out the Heminevrin and Valium gradually
然后你早晚各一粒Abstem就可以了
and you can take an abstem tablet in the morning and one in the evening,
这样你只要一喝酒
so that if you drink any alcohol,
就会像五天前一样难受了
you’ll feel as ill as you were five days ago.
喝不喝其实还是取决于你自己
It’s up to you whether you drink or not.
你自己的肝脏 你自己的生命
It’s your liver. It’s your life.
欸 小猫咪 伦敦离我们已经很远了 我们现在该做些什么呢?
Oh, dear puss, London is far behind us. What shall we do now?
– 喵 – 啥 唱首歌♥吗?
– Meow. – What’s that? Sing a song?
喵
Meow.
啥 现在吗 唱给孩子们听吗?
What, now? For all the children?
喵
Meow.
我们一起唱歌♥怎么样 孩子们?
Shall we sing a song, children?
身体里的所有器官中 我最喜欢肝脏
Of all the organs the body contains The liver’s the one for me
它能消化食物 它能处理废物
It processes food It deals with the waste
比起膝盖那是聪明多了
It’s cleverer than a knee
但要是它不想和酒精打交道 让你大病一场的话
When it throws up its hands at alcohol and makes you extremely ill
还是乖乖听话吧 毕竟不能春风吹又生
It’s best to take heed You’re not being a weed
这才是有理智的表现
You’re just being sensible
你只有两个车站
You’ve only got two stations.
上次你停在Graham的酒店的时候我把你的马里波恩站(伦敦车站)买♥♥下来了
I bought Marylebone from you last time you landed on Graham’s hotel.
– 我把排水系统卡给你好了 – 我又不要
– I’ll give you the waterruorks. – I don’t want it.
说不定Graham想要 Graham 你要这张排水系统卡吗?
Perhaps Graham does. Graham? D0 you want the watenuorks?
– 不用 我要买♥♥个骆豹 – 啥?
– No, I’ll buy the camelopard. – What?
就是长得像美洲豹的骆驼 或者长颈鹿
It’s a camel that looked like a leopard. A giraffe.
他又来了
He’s gone again.
噢 Graham
Oh, Graham.
话说 上次我去巴黎的时候 真的打了电♥话♥给让-保罗·萨特
Do you know, last time I was in Paris, I really did ring John-Paul Sartre.
存在主义哲学大♥师♥、作家,著有《存在与虚无》
西蒙娜·德·波伏娃接的电♥话♥
And Sigmund de Bouvier answered the phone
存在主义哲学家、女权主义者,与萨特是伴侣关系
说他出门发传♥单♥去了 还是说是个段子来着?
and said that he was out distributing leaflets. Or was that a sketch?
干金酒
威士忌
我该对着这个说吗?
Do I talk here?
不是 Graham 这是台灯
No, Graham. That’s the table lamp.
– 话筒在你的右手边 – 好的
– The microphone’s on your right. – Right. Good.
第59条(评论音轨)
Take 59.
你们这帮混♥蛋♥ 我们已经为这事儿策划了几个月了
You bastards! We’ve been planning this for months!
矮油真是好棒棒啊 你个挫脸
Well, tough titty for you, fish-face.
突袭失败了 Brian被捕了 其他人都牺牲了
The raid backfires. Brian is captured and all the rest are killed.
Brian 满身伤痕 流血不止
Brian, beaten, bruised and bleeding,
就这样被扔进了庞提乌斯·彼拉多最阴暗肮脏的地牢里
is thrown into Pilate’s darkest stinking dungeon.
太精彩了 我们继续
Marvellous. Let’s move on.
你个幸运的混♥蛋♥
Oh, you lucky bastard.
Brian正在躲避罗马人的追捕
Brian is on the run from the Romans
乔装打扮成一只龙虾躲避追踪
and to avoid capture pretends to be a lobster.
对不起 Graham 有一只龙虾乱入了
Sorry, Graham. We had a rogue lobster in there.
欸真是抱歉 准备好了吗?
Oh, I’m sorry about that. Are we ready?
万世魔星音轨 第60条
Brian trailer, take 60.
Brian正在躲避罗马人的追捕 为了躲开龙虾
Brian is on the run from the Romans and to avoid lobster…
抱歉 我们感觉像是被龙虾殖民了啊 Graham
Sorry, we seem to have a colony of lobsters in there, Graham.
– 好吧 再来吧 – 第61条
– Well, all right. – Take 61.
Brian正在躲避罗马人的追捕 扮成龙…
Brian is on the run from the Romans and to avoid capture pretends to lob…
我们重来吧 抱歉
Let’s start it again. Sorry.
还是继续吧
Let’s move on.
这回没龙虾了
It’s certainly clean.
这是个无信仰者!
An unbeliever!
迫♥害♥ 弄死这个异教♥徒♥!
Persecute, kill the heretic!
放过他!放过他吧!
Leave him alone! Leave him alone!
Brian趁机从人群中逃了出来 和Judith一起回了家
Brian seizes the opportunity to escape from the crowd and goes home with Judith.
最终能独处一室 两人扒了衣服就冲向对方
Alone together at last, the two rush naked at each other
用舌头互相狂甩对方嘴唇 抓住…
and meet in a frenzy of darting tongues, grabbing…
– 不好意思Graham 这段被剪了 -是吗?
– Sorry, Graham. That bit’s been cut. -Has it?
– 不好意思 全剪了 – 这里也剪了?
– Yes, all of it, I’m afraid. – Even this bit here?
是的 编剧们喜欢龙虾的这个梗 打算重拍这一段
Yes. The boys loved the lobster idea, so they’re gonna re-shoot that bit.
好吧
Oh.
麻烦开始下一段 Graham 第62条
OK, next bit, Graham, please. Take 62.
可算是特么逮到你了 老妹儿!
You’re fucking nicked, me old beauty!
Brian被捕并被带到了彼拉多前 被他判处钉上十字架
Brian is anested and taken before Pilate, where he is sentenced to be crucified.
能不能试着说得轻松点啊?
Could we try one a little lighter, please?
Brian被捕并被带到了彼拉多跟前
Brian is arrested and taken before Pilate,
然后哇哈哈哈被判处了 哇哈哈哈钉上十字架
where he’s sentenced to be… to be crucified.
– 好吧 这有点过于轻松了 – 我还试试别的吗?
– Yes, I think that’s a little too light. – What shall I try?
我们还是用之前那条吧 差不多就都录好了
No problem, we’ll use the take before. We’ll be able to make all that work.
– 感谢你的前来 – 这就结束了是吧?
– Thanks for coming in. – That’s it, is it?
对 这就完事儿了 走的时候别忘了去领30镑
Yes, that’s it. If you want to collect your 30 pounds on the way out.
呃 30镑
Yeah. 30 pounds.
话说 这个
Yes, well, uh…
我本以为会比这个数字多一点的来着
I was led to believe that probably it might be a little, um…
你知道的 电影预算也不多
Yes, look. It’s not a big budget movie, you know.
这么着吧 要不我们在四处抠一点出来
I tell you what, how about we’ll have a whip round and see what loose change we’ve got
应该还能多给你个两镑吧
and we should be able to give you another two pounds.
那 行吧
All right, yes.
再见
Bye.
请大家热烈欢迎 辛勤工作的带娃辣妈 Graham Chapman
Will you please welcome hard-working mother of one, Graham Chapman.
真是妈妈的好宝宝
Who’s mummy’s little baby?
– 看看你穿的这多精神啊 – 你也是啊
– How beautifully you are clad. – And so are you.
你还是很阳刚的对吧?
You’re still butch, aren’t you?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
虽然别人没问你都上赶着告诉人家你是同性恋
Even though you go about telling people who haven’t asked that you’re gay.
是的
YES.
不 天啊 不!
No! Oh, no!
Graham 别告诉你♥爸♥爸 他会受不了的
Graham, please don’t tell your father. It’ll kill him.
– 他肯定不会的 – 不 他会的 他肯定会受不了的
– It won’t kill him. Of course it won’t kill him. – It will! It’ll kill him!
肯定不会 别说了
Of course it won’t. Shut up.
随便了 我们来看看你的这份宣言
Never mind. Let’s go on to your manifesto.
你说你想要严正声明一下
You said that you would like to state quite clearly
你认为性只不过是一种两个或两个以上的人
that sex is nothing more than a way in which two or more people
获得很多无害 廉价的乐子的方式
can have lots of harmless, cheap fun,
只要他们都没有染病 也不以延续后代为目的
provided that they are clean and that the aim is not reproduction.
是的
YES.
听着 Graham 你母亲告诉了我她为什么不高兴
Look, Graham, your mother’s told me why she’s upset.
别担心了
Don’t worry about it.
要是你决定谈论这些事情 没关系的
If you want to go around talking about this stuff, it’s fine.
她只是无法理解而已
She just doesn’t understandnthese things.
女士们先生们 现在时间跳跃到两年后
Ladies and gentlemen, it is now two years later,
我们马上就要在洛杉矶机场降落
and we’ll be shortly arriving at Los Angeles airport.
请大家熄灭手中的香烟 系好安全带
Would you please extinguish all cigarettes and fasten your safety belts.
David与Graham诚邀您品尝茶水与黄瓜三明治(黄瓜自带)
嗯 应该就是这儿了
Hmm. This is the place.
好了 开门吧
Come on. Open the door.
您好 星光紧急救援24小时高端开门服务
Hello. Starlight emergency 24-hour luxury door-opening service.
专为明星开门
Opening doors to the stars.
是的 请立刻派人来帮我们开门
Yes. We need someone here straightaway to open our door.
账户号♥码2248
It’s account number 2248.
你们好哇