当时说好质量至上 决不妥协的原则呢
What about no compromise, quality above all?
找一个新的大提琴手然后将赋格带走
Find a new cellist and then take the Fugue to another place.
现在 如果你不介意 我得休息了
Now, if you don’t mind, I need to rest.
练习 练习
Practice, practice.
做到最好
Get ready to do what we do best.
我们接下来还有一场演出
We have a performance coming up.
妮娜 他得了帕金森症
Nina, he has Parkinson’s.
是的
Yeah.
他可能不想让季迪安知道
He probably didn’t want Gideon to know.
不好
Not good.
他的情况不好
It’s not good.
我做了你最爱吃的早餐
I made your favorite breakfast.
饿吗 你一定饿了
You hungry? You must be.
昨天的事我很抱歉
Hey, I’m sorry about yesterday.
我错了 我真的很抱歉
I was wrong. I’m so sorry.
-我不介意 -我身上太臭了
– I don’t mind. – I just… I really stink.
没事的 我不介意
Oh, that’s OK.
我想先去浴室洗个澡 就一会
I just wanna go to the bathroom and take a shower. Just one second.
就这样 我马上回来
OK. I’ll be right back.
-你的小提琴呢 -什么
– Um… Where’s your violin? – What?
我要用松香 我自己的找不到了
I need rosin. I can’t find it.
不在沙发边吗
It’s not by the couch?
不 不在那里 卧室里也没有
No, it’s not there. It’s not in the bedroom either.
我靠
Oh, fuck!
我靠 我把它忘在酒吧里了
Fuck, I left it at the bar.
真的吗 什么酒吧 我来打电♥话♥
Really? What bar? I’ll call.
我去拿 等我一下
I’ll get it, just give me a second,
让我去拿 我去拿 我靠
let me get out. I’ll get it. Fuck!
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hi.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-你看起来很疲倦 -是的
– You look tired. – Yeah.
你昨晚睡过觉吗
Did you manage to get some sleep?
就睡了几个小时
Only a few hours.
我一整晚都没合眼 你知道吗
I didn’t get a single minute, you know.
我躺在床上想着我们的事想到天亮
I just lay in bed thinking of us till sunrise.
我们不能这么做
We can’t do this.
我们不能
We can’t, um…
昨晚我们之间发生的事是真真切切的
What happened between us last night is real,
罗伯特 你明白吗
Robert, you know?
而且你不能否认这些感觉
And you don’t deny these feelings.
你得享受生活 感受一下
You just have to live, you just have to feel them.
我知道 我真的不能
I know. I really can’t.
你好 朱丽
Hi, Jules.
这位是皮拉
This is, uh, Pilar.
我们
We, um…
记得我和你提过她吗
Remember I told you about her?
我们一起在公园跑步
We run together in the park.
她是赋格的粉丝
She’s a fan of the Fugue.
我刚好要走了
I was just about to leave.
您可以坐我的位子
Please, you can have my chair.
她看上去挺漂亮
She seems nice.
是的 她挺漂亮
Yeah, she’s… she’s nice.
你不觉得 在交换席位的事上
You took this whole alternating chairs theme
你做得有点过火了吗
a little too far, though, don’t you think?
-我的老天 -我靠
– I mean, my God… – Fuck. Oh, great.
对不起
I’m sorry.
真的很对不起
I’m so sorry.
这只是一时冲动
It was a… It was a one-time thing.
-我刚刚已经了结了这件事 -是吗
– I… I just ended it. – Yeah?
-一切都过去了 -昨天你欺骗了我
– It’s done. – You reamed me yesterday.
昨天你因为我和丹尼尔谈话
You were furious with me yesterday
确保我们的未来而对我动怒
for talking to Daniel about securing the future…
-我们的未来 -你昨天的话伤害了我
– Our future… – I was really hurt by what you said yesterday.
-乐队的未来 -你说我不够优秀
– the quartet’s future! – You said I wasn’t good enough!
你就是这样和我沟通的吗
This is how you decide to
和另一个女人干一场
communicate this to me, by fucking another woman?
我真的不够优秀吗
I’m not good enough?
我才不管什么狗屁首席 次席
I don’t give a shit about first chair, second chair…
这是我的心血
It’s my life!
-都是你的狗屁自尊心作怪 -可小提琴是我的一切
– that’s all your ego. Bullshit! – And the violin, it’s everything!
我不在乎
I don’t care!
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你胜过这世上的一切
I love you more than anything in the world.
你要相信我
You have to know that.
我犯了个愚蠢的错误
I made a stupid mistake.
上帝啊 我把事情搞得一团糟
God, I fucked up.
我请求你原谅我
I’m asking you to forgive me.
我今天回家晚 午夜前把东西都搬出去
I’ll be out late. I want your stuff out by midnight.
-不要 -朱丽
– No… – Jules…
-把你的东西搬出屋子去 -求你了
-Get your stuff out of the house. -please…
我是丹尼尔 请留言
It’s Daniel. Leave a message.
丹尼尔 有好消息
Daniel, I have news. Very good.
季迪安打来电♥话♥ 他改变主意了
Gideon called. He changed his mind.
我已经和妮娜通过话了 她随时待命
I spoke with Nina. She’s standing by.
我迟些打给你 再见
I’ll call you later. Bye, bye.
好消息 妮娜要加入我们了
Good news. Nina will be joining us.
彼得
Peter…
出什么事了 有什么事情难过吗
What’s the matter? You’re upset about something?
我无法想象
I can’t imagine…
我无法想象没有了你
I can’t imagine playing
我怎么在四重奏乐队里演奏 彼得
in the quartet without you, Peter.
旅行时没有你陪在身边
You know, traveling without you,
演奏时没有你坐在我身边
performing without you next to me.
我不知道能不能做得到
I don’t… I’m not sure I can do it.
我不想在这样的状况下演出
I don’t think I want to.
请不要这么说
Please don’t speak that way.
当你母亲过世时 我犯了个大错
When your mother died, the big mistake I made
解散了四重奏乐队
was allowing the quartet to break up.
我本该努力奋斗 找到新的中提琴手
I should have fought, find a new violist,
大家团结在一起 抛开所有的难过忧伤
stay together, despite all the sadness.
而不是变得懦弱
Instead of being weak…
惊慌和懒惰
and scared and lazy.
不要重蹈我的覆辙
Don’t make that mistake.
勇敢一点 我得到了第二次机会
Be brave. I got a second chance.
并不是每个人都如此幸运
Not everybody does.
谢谢你开车带我过来
Thank you for inviting me along on this ride.
我只是喜欢这里
I just love it out here.
让我来告诉你赋格为何能如此出色
Let me tell you what makes the Fugue such a great quartet.
好的
Ok.
首先 他们拥有你
First, they have you.
你用不间断的精准演奏
And you’re hypnotizing
对观众进行催眠
the audience with your relentless precision.
他们如眼镜蛇跟随耍蛇人一般跟随你的步调
They follow you like a cobra follows a snake charmer.
好吧
Well…
其次 你们拥有我父亲
Then… you have my father.
他为乐曲增添了色彩 质感和节奏
And he’s adding color and texture and rhythm.
他总是在加强你的演奏 烘托你
He’s always enhancing you, he’s lifting you up,
但是却绝不喧宾夺主
but he’ll never outshine you.
许多四重奏乐队都有优秀的第一小提琴手
There are many quartets with an accomplished first violin.
但是第二小提琴手
It’s the second violinist,
第二小提琴手的素养才是
the quality of the second violinist,
决定四重奏是否出色的关键
that makes a quartet stand out.
你的爸爸很棒
And your father is great.
接下来是我的母亲
Then there’s my mother.
她拓宽了音域这点你们无人能及
She adds a depth of sound that none of you could bring.
她使听众情不自禁潸然泪下
She makes you wanna weep without exactly knowing why.
这莫非就是受伤心灵的心声
Is that the voice of a wounded soul?
她使出看家本领
The survival skills she had to develop
完美地同时配合三位大♥师♥
prepared her to perfectly serve three masters at the same time.
她深爱之人
The one she loves,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!