Then who is?
我的女仆告诉我 有时候你的属下
My maid tells me that sometimes your varlets
叫你威廉
call you William.
是不是 乌瑞克爵士
Is this so,Sir Ulrich?
是的
Yes.
的确如此
It is so.
你叫什么名字对我不重要
Your name makes no matter to me.
只要你是我的
Just so I can call you my own.
但约瑟琳 我的确是你的呀
But Jocelyn,I am your own.
该死
Damn,girl.
你需要看医生
You need a surgeon.
他来过了 他说我死不了 虽然不觉的这样
He’s been. He says I will live,though it doesn’t feel that way.
威廉 这疼痛都是我害的
Oh,William. This pain is my doing.
的确是
Yes,it is.
尽管
Although
我父亲
my father
教我要把苦果
taught me to take the bad
当良药吃
with the good.
你所说的良药
This good you speak of.
也同样会来自于我
It will be my doing as well.
你们上次回来是何时 我只离开了六个月
How long since any of you have been back? I’ve only been gone 6 months.
我两年
Two years for me.
我三年
Three years.
五年 漫长的五年
Five. Five long years.
威廉
William?
十二
Twelve.
十二年
Twelve years.
他要去当学徒
He’s to be an apprentice?
多久
How long for?
七年
Seven years.
艾克特爵士
Sir Ector?
我就是在伦敦赛场外 跟您说过话的补屋顶工匠
I’m the thatcher. I spoke to you outside London Stadium.
是的 我记得
Oh,yes. I remember.
就是这男孩
Is this the boy?
孩子 过来让我看看
Step forward,son. Let me look at you.
洛伦 小心点
Careful with that,Roland!
孩子 你怕我吗
Are you afraid of me,boy?
你的牙齿长齐了吗
Have you got most of your teeth?
让我看看你的手臂够壮吗
Show me your arm. Is it strong?
他饿得瘦巴巴的
Well,he’s a half- starved little scarecrow.
但他很有个性
But he has spirit.
我可以领你见识一个广阔 充满冒险的世界
I can show you a great wide world full of adventure
还有你不曾梦想过的 奇人异事
and marvels you do not yet dream of.
可以帮我把东西装上马吗
Can you pack my horse and lead it?
去吧 跟你父亲道别
Well,come on. Say goodbye to your father.
威廉 他是真正的骑士 尽你所能的观察和学习
He’s a real knight,William. Watch and learn all you can.
我只能为你做到这样了
It’s all I can do for you,son.
去改变你的命运 过比我好的生活
Now go change your stars and live a better life than I have.
洛伦 告诉这孩子该做些什么
Roland,show the boy his duties.
-父亲 我怕 -怕什么
– Father? I’m afraid. – Of what?
我会不知道回家的路
I won’t know the way home.
别傻了 威廉 跟随你的脚步就行了
Don’t be foolish,William. You just follow your feet.
伦敦
London.
伦敦
London.
世界冠军赛
猜猜今天谁回来了
Guess who just got back today?
已经离开的那些狂野的男孩子们
Them wild-eyed boys that had been away
没有变化 没有什么太多要说的
Haven’t changed,haven’t much to say
但是男子汉 我依然觉得爵士迷们很疯狂
But man,I still think them cats are crazy
他们会问你你是否在周围
They were asking if you were around
你过的怎么样 你在哪里被发现的
How you was,where you could be found
告诉他们你住在市中心
Told them you were living downtown
让所有的老男人们都很疯狂
Driving all the old men crazy
男孩子们回到镇上
The boys are back in town
男孩子们回到镇上
The boys are back in town
为我们欢呼吧 伦敦
Give us a shout out,London!
我说
I said
男孩子们回到镇上
The boys are back in town
男孩子们回到镇上
The boys are back in town
男孩子们回到镇上
The boys are back in town
男孩子们回到镇上
The boys are back in town
男孩子们回到镇上
The boys are back in town
男孩子们回到镇上
The boys are back in town
乌瑞克 乌瑞克
Ulrich! Ulrich! Ulrich! Ulrich!
把这件事传的沸沸扬扬
Spread the word around
猜猜谁回到镇上了
Guess who’s back in town
星期五晚上他们打扮的很时尚
Friday night they’ll be dressed to kill
在恐龙酒吧里烧烤
Down at Dino’s bar and grill
酒会流出 血会溢出
The drink will flow and blood will spill
如果男孩子想打架 你最好让他们做
And if the boys want to fight,you’d better let them
男孩子们回到镇上
The boys are back in town
男孩子们回到镇上
The boys are back in town
男孩子们回到镇上
The boys are back in town
男孩子们回到镇上
The boys are back in town
男孩子们回到镇上
The boys are back in town
男孩子们回到镇上
The boys are back in town
-阿德玛在这里 他报名了 -一定是打仗打烦了
– Adhemar’s here. He’s entered. – Must have grown bored with war.
不 是黑王子下的令 他必须解散他的军队
No,the Black Prince commanded it. He had to disband his army.
他们每到一个地方 尽会闹事掠夺
They were reveling,pillaging town after town.
抢劫 杀人 洗劫教堂
Robbing,murdering,ransacking churches.
用最新的方法 犯下最古老的罪
Committing the oldest sins in the newest ways.
我们终将再遭遇 乌瑞克爵士
At last we will face each other again,Sir Ulrich.
在这世界冠军赛
And at the World Championship.
正如我跟你保证过的
And as I promised you before
你会躺在地上仰望着我
you will look up at me from the flat of your back.
忘掉过去吧
Let the past die.
据说我不在时 你表现极佳 无论在场内或场外
You’ve done well in my absence,on the field and off,I’m told.
赢得奖品 马匹 女人
Winning trophies,horses,women.
你都是这样排顺序的
You put them in that order?
通常是 但有一些例外
Generally,with a few exceptions.
她很美吧
Beautiful,isn’t she?
一项品质精纯的奖品 你不觉得吗
A real thoroughbred trophy,don’t you think?
-你说得好像她是箭靶 -不是吗
– You speak of her like a target. – Isn’t she?
不
No.
她是箭
She is the arrow.
我已经跟她父亲展开商议了
I’ve begun negotiations with her father.
我要她当我的新娘
I’m to make her my bride.
她会被上好鞍
She’ll be saddled
摆设在我的火炉顶上
and placed on my mantle.
是箭靶或箭并不重要
Target or arrow,it doesn’t matter.
我将会拥有她
I will have her.
乌瑞克 乌瑞克 乌瑞克
Ulrich! Ulrich! Ulrich!
-你会怎么击倒他 -用棍子 趁他熟睡时
– How would you beat him? – With a sticK,while he slept.
但在马上呢 用长枪呢
But on a horse? With a lance?
那个人所向无敌
That man is unbeatable.
你好
Hello there.
-你是乌瑞克爵士 -是的
– You’re Sir Ulrich von Lichtenstein. – Yes.
你是我最喜欢的骑士 我们比长枪时 我都说我是你
You’re my favorite knight. When we joust,I always say I’m you.
你怎么会来奇普塞 今天没有游♥行♥啊
What are you doing in Cheapside? There’s no parade today.
你可以保守秘密吗
Can you keep a secret?
我在奇普塞出生 就在那边的转角
I was born in Cheapside,just around the corner there.
-真的吗 爵爷 -真的
– Truly,Sir Ulrich? – Truly.
我就住在那里
I only live just there.
你几岁了
How old are you?
-九岁半 -九岁半啊
– Nine and one half. – Nine and one half.
不知道你是否记得一个人 虽然他可能早就死了
I wonder if you remember a man,though he may have died long ago.
他长得跟骑士一样高大 名字叫约翰柴契尔
He was as tall as a knight. His name was John Thatcher.
-我当然记得他 -真的
– Of course I remember him. – You do?
是啊 他还住在那里
Yes. He lives there still.
有时候我们会看到他坐在窗边 但没有人知道为什么
Sometimes we see him sitting at the window,but no one knows why.
什么意思
What do you mean?