长枪给我
The lance.
把长枪给我
Give me the lance.
长枪拿来
Lance!
我的老天爷啊
Oh,my giddy aunt.
这场比赛不分胜负
The match is a draw.
你疯了吗 你差点伤了皇室成员
You mad? You endanger a royal family member.
是他自己让自己置身危险
He endangers himself.
爵士 打得好 一如在鲁昂
Well fought,Sir Ulrich,as in Rouen.
您也是 爱德华王子
You also,Prince Edward.
你知道是我
You knew me?
但你还是上场比赛
And still you rode?
-退出不是我的作风 -我也一样
– It’s not in me to withdraw. – No. Nor me.
虽然这种事常有
Though it happens.
的确
Yes,it does.
-祝你好运 -您也是
– Good luck to you. – You also.
马上长枪大赛 和锦标赛的优胜者是
The winner of the mounted joust and tournament champion
乌瑞克冯利顿斯坦
Ulrich von Lichtenstein.
-要熔要卖♥♥都随你 -是的 大人
– Melt it,sell it,do whatever you do. – Yes,Your Majesty.
你是冠军
You’re champion!
我还不是冠军 除非打败阿德玛 他中途退出
I’m not champion until I defeat Adhemar. He withdrew.
乌瑞克爵士
Sir Ulrich.
-告诉我你今晚要穿什么 -什么都不♥穿♥
– Tell me what you’ll wear tonight. – Nothing.
那么我们会引起骚动 因为我会配合你
We’ll cause a sensation,for I’ll dress to match.
你穿衣服穿得不烦吗
Don’t you get tired of putting on clothes?
她说的是不要穿
She’s talking about taking them off.
有花没有瓣也是没有用的 不是吗
A flower is only as good as its petals,no?
花儿一点用处也没有
A flower is good for nothing.
真的
Really?
花儿不能吃 也不能保暖
You can’t eat a flower. It doesn’t keep you warm.
玫瑰也从来不曾 把男人击落马下 不是吗
And a rose never knocked a man off a horse either,did it?
你只是个蠢女孩 不是吗
You’re just a silly girl,aren’t you?
拿着花的蠢女孩 总好过骑马拿着棍棒的蠢男孩
Better a silly girl with a flower than a silly boy with a horse and stick.
再见
Goodbye.
那叫做长枪
It’s called a lance.
懂不懂啊
Hello.
波尔多
-我听到消息 -什么
– I have word. – What?
阿德玛被召回自♥由♥连队
Adhemar was called back to the free companies.
是爱德华下的令 他可能整季都不会回来
Edward commanded it. He could be gone all season.
先是约瑟琳 现在又是阿德玛
First Jocelyn and now Adhemar.
说得真好
well done.
是啊 说得好
Yeah,well done.
南方前线 普瓦提耶战役
大人 比赛结果在这里
The tournament results,my lord.
乌瑞克
Ulrich.
乌瑞克
Ulrich.
乌瑞克
Ulrich.
-杰夫 -威廉
– Geoff. – William.
我需要写一封信
I need to write a letter.
“亲爱的约瑟琳”不”挚爱的约瑟琳”
“Dear Jocelyn.” No.”My dearest Jocelyn.”
好多了
Better.
“我想你”
“I miss you.”
那样不对吗
Was that wrong?
其实要看你啦 这是你的告别式 我是说你的信
Well,it’s up to you,really. It’s your funeral,I mean,letter.
-提提她的胸部 -你想念他们
– Say something about her breasts. – You miss them.
她的胸部
Her breasts?
是的 你可以 但要是我 就会看她胸部以上的地方
Yes,you could,but I would tend to look above her breasts.
我想念她的喉咙
I miss her throat?
再高一点 朝向天堂
Still higher. Towards the heavens.
月亮啊 她的双峰没那么让人印象深刻
The moon. Her breasts weren’t that impressive.
月亮 月亮啊
The moon? The moon.
想起来实在奇怪
“It is strange to think
我已经一个月没见你了
I have not seen you in a month.
我见到了新月 却不见你
I have seen the new moon,but not you.
我看到了日升日落 却未看到你美丽的容颜
I have seen sunsets and sunrises,but nothing of your beautiful face.”
非常好
That’s very good.
我曾经认识一个女孩
I knew this girl once who.
她让我心碎 我说心的碎片
She broke my heart. I said the pieces- –
“我说心的碎片 小的都可以穿过针孔了”
“The pieces of my broken heart can pass through the eye of a needle.”
他写得好像我已经死了
He writes as though I had died.
是的 女士 他也像死了一样
Yes,madame. He dies as well.
她曾是约克公爵的厨子
She used to cook for the Duke of York.
我对她的思念 就像太阳对花儿的思念
I miss her like the sun misses the flower.
我对你的思念 就像太阳对花儿的思念
“I miss you like the sun misses the floWer.”
就像太阳在深冬 对花儿的思念
Like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter.
少了花儿的艳容 引导着阳光
Instead of beauty to direct its light to
心也就变得麻痹 就像你不在我身边般寒冷
the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has sent me to.
我接下来会在巴黎出赛
I next compete in Paris.
如果你不在那里 我会觉得空虚寒冷
I’ll find it empty and cold if you’re not there.
我喜欢
I like it.
现在 写结语吧
And now,to finish it.
用”希望”
With”hope.”
爱应该以希望作结
Love should end with hope.
我丈夫 愿他安息
My husband,God rest him
说了句我永远不会忘记的话
said something I’ll never forget.
“希望引导着我”
“Hope guides me. It”
让我得以度过白日 特别是夜晚
“It gets me through the day and especially the night.
希望即使你远离我
The hope that after you leave my sight
这也不会是 我最后一次看到你
it will not be the last time I look upon you.”
结语就写
Finish it With:
“献上我所有的爱威廉”
“With all the love that I possessWilliam.”
你是指”乌瑞克”
You mean”Ulrich.”
献上我所有的爱
“With all the love I possess
我依旧属于你
I remain yours
你芳心中的骑士
the knight of your heart.”
我的主人希望你或许能够 回他几句话
My master hoped you might have something to send him in return.
巴黎
鸡鸣一次 我不会不承认他 鸡鸣两次 我不会 三次
Cock a doodle once! I shall not deny him. Twice! I shall not. Thrice!
我不承认他
I deny him.
三次他不承认他
Thrice he denied him!
阿德玛没参加
No Adhemar.
阿德玛没参加
No Adhemar.
华特
Wat.
告诉我 你见到了她吗 她看了信吗
Tell me,did you see her? Did she read the letter?
是的 有的
Yes,and yes.
然后
And?
她要来巴黎
She’s coming to Paris!
她要你带什么回来给我吗 一封信 一个信物
Did she give you anything for me in return? A letter? A token?
她要给我一个信物 她有
Did she give me a token? She did.
我是说 嗯
Uh,I mean,um.
是什么 快给我
Well,what is it? Give it to me.
好耶
Yes!
太好了
Hell,yes!
她 因为她 那表示她 太好了
She– Because she’s– That means she– Yeah!
五十
Cinquante.
那是个不错的整数
That’s a nice round number.
借过
Excuse- moi.
他们赌法国人 而非乌瑞克爵士会赢得比赛
They wager that a Frenchman,not Sir Ulrich,will win the tournament.
但赌注是五十个银币
But the amount is 50 florins.
-那是我们全部的钱 -就是要赌我们所有的钱
– That’s all we got. – If we had 60,it would be that.
乌瑞克对抗这里每个法国人
Ulrich against every Frenchman here?
他已经连续赢得四场比赛 而且阿德玛不在这里
He’s won four tournaments in a row. And Adhemar isn’t here.
我也查过盾牌了 约翰波蒙在这里
I check shields too. John Beaumont’s here.
席德伯爵 勃艮地的菲力浦 都是法国的冠军
Count Theobald,Philip of Burgundy all French champions.
英国人无法赢得
Englishmen will not win
这场法国锦标赛
this French tournament.
英国人的脚 在法国土地上站不稳
English legs are unsteady on French soil.
闭上你的嘴 可以吗
Shut your mouth,all right?!
洛伦 赌吧 胜算很大 赢了我就可以买♥♥间酒馆
Come on,Roland. It’s a good bet. Win and I can buy my own tavern.
-我就可以专职写作 -我可以买♥♥个炼炉
– I could write full- time. – A forge for me.
而且法国酒 对英国人的胃来说也太烈了
And because French wine is too much for English bellies.
听着 老兄 我就快揍人了 我对上帝发誓 真的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!