我穿过去了 瞧 我穿过去了
I got it! Look,I got it!
就快了
Any minute now.
-比较好了 -不错
– Yes,better. – Nice.
-换我骑了 -不
– It’s my turn to ride. – No.
我们还没到指定的地方 而且你不该骑
We haven’t reached the marKer. And you shouldn’t.
我的随从骑马 我却走路 这样能看吗
How would it looK if my squire rode while I walKed?
我才不管 该我骑了 该我骑了
I don’t give a witch’s teat! It’s my turn! It’s my turn!
也许大家都不该骑 这匹马体力不比从前了
Maybe nobody should ride. The horse is not what he used to be.
好吧
Fine. Fine.

Morning.

Morning.
先生
Hoy,sir.
您在做什么
What are you doing?
呃 跋涉
Uhtrudging.
你知道跋涉吧 跋涉啊
You Know,trudging? To trudge?
缓慢 疲惫 沮丧
To trudge the slow,weary
却意志坚定地走着 我什么都不剩
depressing,yet determined walK of a man who had nothing left
只剩下继续向前迈进的冲动
except the impulse to simply soldier on.
你被抢了吗
Were you robbed?
有意思的问题 是的
Interesting question. Yes.
同时呢 我也要大声地说¨不是〃
And at the same time,a huge,resounding,”No.”
其实 这比较像是 非自愿性的贫穷
It’s more a sort of involuntary vow of poverty,really.
但往好的一面看 跋涉代表着自豪
But on the brighter side,trudging does represent pride.
自豪 果断 全心相信全知全能的上帝
Pride,resolve and faith in the good Lord Almighty.
基♥督♥啊 求求您 拯救我免于苦
Please,Christ,rescue me from my tribu-

lations.
你是谁
Who are you?
荆棘里的百合
Lilium inter spinas.
荆棘里的百合
The lily among the thorns.
姓乔瑟名杰佛瑞 以写作为业
Geoffrey Chaucer’s the name. Writing’s the game.
乔瑟
Chaucer?
杰佛瑞乔瑟 作家啊
Geoffrey Chaucer,the writer?
-作什么 -“作什么”作家
– A what? -“A what?” A writer.
我以墨水在羊皮纸上书写 给我一文钱 我什么都帮你写
I write with inK and parchment. For a penny,I’ll scribble anything.
召集令 法令 诏书 授权书 贵族血统证明
Summonses,decrees,edicts,warrants,patents of nobility.
我还以写诗闻名 如果有灵感的话
I’ve been Known to jot down a poem,if the muse descends.
你们大概看过我的书 公爵夫人之书
You probably read my booK,The Book of the Duchess.
那是个寓言
Well,it was allegorical.
我们不会因此对你有成见的 每个人都有权自作决定
We won’t hold it against you. Each man decides that for himself.
你刚说贵族血统证明吗
Did you say patents of nobility?
没错 我是这么说的
That’s right. I did.
你们三位是
And you gentlemen are?
我是乌瑞克冯利顿斯坦爵士 来自盖德兰
I am Sir Ulrich von Lichtenstein from Gelderland.
他们是我忠心的随从 道京顿的戴夫
These are my faithful squires,Delves of Dodgington
还有克鲁伊的佛赫斯特
and Fowlehurst of Crewe.
我是狮心理察 幸会
I’m Richard the Lionheart. A pleasure.
不 我是查理大帝 施洗者约翰
No,I’m Charlemagne! John the Baptist!
好了
All right!
闭嘴 否则我让你开不了口
Hold your tongue,sir,or lose it.
说真的 我相信你
Now you see that,I do believe
乌瑞克爵士
Sir Ulrich.
谢谢你
ThanK you
杰夫
Geoff.
赤♥裸♥大♥师♥ 你还有话要说 或者我们可以上路了
Have you any more to say,Master Nude,or may we be on our way?
-去枪术比赛 -这条是到鲁昂的路
– Off to the tournament? – This is the road to Rouen.
那还不一定呢 鲁昂那里限制得很严
That remains to be seen. They’re limiting the field at Rouen.
父母双方四代都是贵族 才会被认定是贵族
Noble birth must be established for four generations on either side.
还要附贵族血统证明书
Patents of nobility must be provided.
听着 只要给我衣服
Listen,clothe me
给我鞋子 喂饱我 你的证明书就不成问题
shoe me,for God’s saKe,feed me and you’ll have your patents.

No.
-贵族血统证明书 -我们需要他
– Patents of nobility. – We need him. We need him.
-我来处理 -好声好气点
– Let me handle it. – Be nice.
好声好气 好声好气
Nice,nice,nice.

All right.
你要是敢背叛我们 我就打得你吐破肠流
Betray us and I will fong you until your insides are out
面目全非 内脏变外脏
your outsides are in and your entrails are your extrails.
我会让你痛苦
Pain.
非常痛苦
Lots of pain.
比赛大会会场 鲁昂
为您介绍乌瑞克爵士 其外祖父为席拉德冯瑞克堡
I present Sir Ulrich,whose mother’s father was Shilhard von Rechberg
曾祖为萨克森的顾尔夫公爵 曾曾祖纪林 曾曾曾祖温狄胥
son of the DuKe Guelph of Saxony,son of Ghibellines,son of Wendish.
-而温狄胥继承了 -可以了 传令人
– Wendish inherited the fief – That’ll do,herald.
六代很够了 证明书给我看
Six generations is more than enough. Show me the patents.
指出你的乌瑞克大人 要参加哪几场比赛
Indicate in which events shall your Lord Ulrich compete.
他第一场出战的是摩提莫大人
He’ll first meet Roger Lord Mortimer.
非常谢谢你
ThanK you very much.
真不敢相信 乔瑟 你做到了
I can’t believe it. You did it,Chaucer.
我得谢谢你 我本来不认为 我们会有机会
I thanK you. I didn’t thinK we had a chance.
威廉 我很乐意帮忙
My pleasure,William.
你不介意的话 我想留下来
If you don’t mind,I’ll sticK around.
当我的传令人吧 我赢的话你也有份
Be my herald,you’ll get part of the winnings.
说定了 现在请容我离开 我必须去找一个人谈生意
Done. Now if you don’t mind,I have to see a man about a dog.
离开了奇普塞
Walking out from Cheapside
寻找大好前程
My fortunes for to seek
我走过泰晤士河畔
I passed along the River Thames
河水臭气冲天
Its Waters did they reek
我在那儿遇见一位美丽姑娘
“Was there I met a pretty lass
她说她名叫妮尔
She said her name Was Nell
不管天堂地狱 我都跟她去
Bell or hell rhymes with Nell.
你愿意跟我说话吗
Would you speaK to me?
说话啊
Ah,to speaK.
先生 女人不该多话的
Sir,my sex are marKed by their silence.
我很想听你说话 即使我会因此失去双耳
I would hear you speaK if it cost me my ears.
很好 因为我可不希望 一生沉默无语
That is well,for I do not want silence in my life.
告诉我你叫什么名字
Tell me your name.
-若我很丑 你还会在乎吗 -会
– Would you care if I were ugly? – Yes
我是说不会 我是说
I mean,no. I mean
你亵渎了上帝的居所
You desecrate the house of God!
告诉我你的名字
Tell me your name.
你要拿我的名字做什么呢 猎人先生
And what would you do with my name,Sir Hunter?
叫我狐狸吧 我对你而言不过如此
Call me a fox,for that is all I am to you.
性感美女 那我就先叫你狐狸 直到我问出你的名字
Then a fox you shall be until I find your name,my foxy lady.
我承认他这猎人挺英俊的
He’s a handsome hunter. I give him that.
小姐们 你们不震惊吗
Does this not shocK you,ladies?
当然震惊啊 大人
Certainly,my lord.
我笑是因为怕自己哭出来
I only laugh just to Keep from weeping.
美貌真是诅咒啊
Beauty is such a curse.
祈祷你年华早逝
Pray your years come swiftly.
花容尽褪 好更尽心服侍上帝
Pray your beauty fades so you may better serve God.
我有啊 我常常这么祈祷
Oh,I do,my lord. I pray for it all the time.
上帝啊 你为何诅咒我 给我这张脸
Why,God,did you curse me with this face?
上帝自有他的道理 但我们可能无从得知
God’s will has a purpose,but we may not Know it.
这真好看
Well,that is lovely.
乌瑞克冯利顿斯坦爵士
Sir Ulrich von Lichtenstein
打败摩提莫大人 比数是一比零
defeats Roger Lord Mortimer one lance to none.
真简单 他们会以为 我从来没打赢过
Easy. They’ll thinK l never broKe a lance before.
-你是没打赢过啊 -乌瑞克赢过数千次
– But you haven’t! – Ulrich’s broKen thousands of lances.
走吧 该去比剑了
Come on. You’re due in the sword ring.
我的盔甲松了
My armor’s loose.
可恶 我会挡不住上方的攻击
Shite. I can’t blocK an overhead.
现在来不及修了 我们比剑已经迟到了
We can’t fix it now. We’re overdue in the sword ring.
不该比两种的 太赶了
It was a mistaKe to do two events. I’m too hurried.
-我退出比剑好了 -剑术是你最拿手的
– I’ll withdraw from the sword. – Sword’s what you’re best at.
但是比长枪的奖赏比较丰富 名声也比较响亮
But the prizes and prestige are bigger in the joust.
乌瑞克冯利顿斯坦 我是传唤者赛门
Ulrich von Lichtenstein? I am Simon the Summoner.
而我比剑快迟到了
I’m overdue at the sword ring.
我谨代表你的传令人留下你
I must detain you on behalf of your herald.
你才没有被抢
You Were never robbed.
我有酗赌的问题
I have a gambling problem.
我控制不了自己

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!