中世纪的时候 兴起了一种比赛
不管贵族或平民 都为之狂热
即使只有贵族骑士 可以参赛
那就是马上枪术比赛
对某个骑士而言 一个过气的前任冠军
这代表了结束
但对他的平民随从 威廉来说
这只是开始
我们该帮他吗
Should we help him?
他得在两分钟内上场 不然就等于弃权
He’s due in the lists in two minutes. Two minutes or forfeit.
这借我们
Lend us those.
右边 左边
Right. Left.
-死了 -什么
– Dead. – Eh?
两回合下来的比数是三比零
Three scores to none after two lances.
只要艾克特爵爷不摔马 我们就赢了
As long as Sir Ector doesn’t fall off his horse,we’ve won.
他死了
He’s dead.
-什么意思 -他死了
What do you mean? – His life’s spark is covered in shite.
他的精神已远走 但臭味还在
His spirit is gone but his stench remains.
-这样回答你的问题了吗 -不
– Does that answer your question? – No,no,no.
不 他只是睡着了 叫醒他
No,he sleeps. Rouse him.
我三天没吃东西了
I haven’t eaten in three days!
我们也没吃啊
None of us have!
-我们得去找个神父来 -不 他没死
– Let’s fetch a priest. – No,he’s not dead!
醒醒 快点
You waKe up! Come on!
快啊
Come on!
你这臭笨蛋
You manKy git!
洛伦
Roland.
随从 艾克特爵爷必须马上报到 不然就等于弃权
Squire,Sir Ector must report at once or forfeit the match.
他马上过去
He’s on his way.
我三天没吃东西了
I haven’t eaten in three days!
三天哪 你吃了什么 同伴
Three days! What did you eat,mate?!
如果你没死 我就杀了你
If you wasn’t dead,I would Kill you!
我替他上场
I’ll ride in his place.
脱掉他的盔甲 我替他上场
Strip his armor. I’m riding in his place.
华特 别踢他了 我替他上场 来帮我
Wat,stop KicKing him! I’m riding in his place. Help me.
威廉 你有什么头衔
What’s your name,William?
威廉柴契尔 把头衔告诉我啊
William Thatcher,answer me with your name.
不是威廉爵士
It’s not Sir William.
也不是伯爵 公爵或威廉国王
It’s not Count or DuKe or King William.
这我知道
I Know that.
要有贵族血统才能参赛
You must be of noble birth to compete.
那不重要 重要的是有饭吃 你到底想不想吃饭
A detail. The landscape is food. Do you want to eat or not?
要是被贵族发现 我们就吃不完兜着走
If the nobles find out,there’ll be the devil to pay.
那就祈祷他们不会发现
Then pray that they don’t.
骑士传说
A.Knight`s.Tale.
面甲拉下
Visor.
快点 我们迟了
Come on,we’re late.
目前比数是三比零 艾克特爵士领先
The score stands at three lances to none in favor of Sir Ector.
阿♥拉♥贡的菲力浦勋爵
Lord Philip of Aragon.
您准备好了吗
Stand ye ready?
艾克特爵士 您准备好了吗
Sir Ector. Stand ye ready?
准备好了吗
Ready?
我跟艾克特爵士对打过很多次
I tilted against Sir Ector many times.
当他的练习靶 你从来没击中他
In practice as his target. You never strucK him.
-别拿这些细节来烦我 -为了食物 千万别摔下马
– Badger me not with details. – The landscape. Stay on the horse.
他需要三分 他必须把你打下马
He needs 3 points. He has to KnocK you off the horse.
洛伦 我知道怎么记分
I Know how to score,Roland.
我这辈子等的就是这一刻
I’ve waited my whole life for this moment.
等艾克特爵爷死翘翘
For Sir Ector to shite himself to death?
插♥进♥托架 托架
Get it in the cradle. In the cradle.
插♥进♥托架啊
Get it in the cradle!
威廉 你还活着吗
William,are you alive?
-我们赢了 -你听得到我说话吗
– We won! We won! – Can you hear me?
走开啦 威廉 你听得到吗
Get off me! William,can you hear me?
我们赢了
We won!
他在呼吸 他还有气
He’s breathing. He’s breathing!
艾克特爵士
Sir Ector.
艾克特爵士 取下头盔
Sir Ector. Remove your helmet.
大人 最后一击 让我的头盔变形拿不下来了
My lord,the final blow of the lance has bent it onto my head.
他说最后一击
He says the final blow of the
大人 这位就是优胜者
I present your champion,my lord.
二十
Twenty.
不 十
No,10.
-十五 -好
– Fifteen. – Done.
很好 再见了
Very good. Cheers.
十五个银币 他不要那个
Fifteen silver florins. He didn’t want that.
五个给威廉
That’s five for William.
五个给华特 另外五个 给要回英格兰老家的洛伦
Five for Wat. Five for Roland,who’s going home to England.
我要直接去酒馆 鳗鱼派 乳酪饼
Straight to the pub for me. Eel pie,brie tart
薄荷夹心的艾菊蛋糕
tansy caKes with peppermint cream.
我们办得到
We could do this.
我们已经办到了 在你手上的可是银币啊
We’ve done it,boy. That’s silver in your hand.
我是说我们可以靠比赛吃饭 我们可以打遍天下
No,I mean,we can do this. We can be champions.
把银币给我
Give us your coins.
快把银币给我
Give me your coins.
好 一个给你
Now,that’s one for you.
一个给你
And onefor you.
这样就剩下十三个
Which leaves 13.
当作训练和治装的费用
That’s 1 3 for training and outfitting.
再一个月就是鲁昂枪术比赛
The tournament in Rouen is in a month.
我们可以共享更大的奖
We could split a bigger prize.
再一个月我们就可以名利双收
In one month we’d be on our way to glory and riches.
或跟艾克特爵士一样去见阎王 威廉 我只想回家
Or lying in a ditch with Sir Ector. William,I just want to go home.
艾菊蛋糕和时萝小牛肉丸 我的五个银币给我
Tansy caKes. Dilled veal balls. I’ll taKe my five now.
等等
Oh,wait up.
你走错路了
You’re going the wrong way!
你根本不会马上枪术比赛
You can’t even joust.
只要够胆准备被痛击就行了 我胆子够大
Most of it is the guts to taKe a blow. Guts I have.
至于技巧呢 我有一个月的时间可以学
And technique? I have a month to learn that.
告诉我谁比我还会使剑
And name a man better with a sword than I am.
-那是在练习的时候 -你没有贵族血统
– In the practice ring. – You’re not of noble birth.
那就骗他们啊
So,we lie.
贵族一开始 是怎么成为贵族的
How did the nobles become noble in the first place?
他们在剑尖下受勋 我就用长枪来受勋
They tooK it at the tip of a sword. I’ll do it with a lance.
-一支钝枪 -华特 那无所谓
– A blunted lance. – No matter,Wat.
命运可以改变 我才不要一辈子默默无闻
A man can change his stars. I won’t spend the rest of my life as nothing.
那才叫没没无闻 那就是想要名利双收的下场
That is nothing. And that’s where glory will taKe us.
我们只是平民 名利不是我们能享受的
We’re peasants. Glory and riches are beyond our grasp.
但是把肚子喂饱 这种梦才可能实现
But a full stomach? That dream can come true.
如果你们能拿走银币 就去英格兰吃蛋糕吧
If you can taKe your coins,go eat caKe in England.
如果不能 就跟我走
But if you can’t,you come with me.
瞧吧 钱并不重要
You see? Money doesn’t matter.
看到我有多饿了吗
See how hungry I am?!
-看到了吗 -华特 去你的肚子
– Do you?! – Damn your stomach,Wat!
洛伦 拜托你
Roland,please.
利用十三个银币 三个男人可以改变他们的命运
With 13 silver pieces,three men can change their stars.
威廉 上帝爱你
God love you,William.
我知道 我是爹不疼娘不爱
I Know,I Know. No one else will.
运气不好
UnlucKy.
-他好像愈来愈糟了 -他是愈来愈糟
– I thinK he’s getting worse. – He is getting worse.
换手
Switch.
换手
Switch.
名利双收 名利双收
Glory and riches. Glory and riches!
你知道多危险了吧
You see how dangerous it is?
快一点 快一点 好好发挥你的脚力
Faster! Faster! All right,use those legs!
快啊 洛伦 再快点
Come on,Roland. Faster! Faster!
你没击中
You missed it.
你已经练习几十遍了
You’ve done it dozens of times.
我想那表示我们应该再来一次
Well,I guess that means we should do it again.
来吧
Come on.
快啊 小马儿
Come on,ponies.
给他好看
Fong him.
快一点 保持平衡
Faster. Balance.
不 慢一点 稳一点
No,slower. Keep it steady.