太恐怖了!
How horrible.
当然,如果你不喜欢人工石膏
If you don’t like paraffin,
可以从你身上其它部分 割些皮肤用
you can have skin grafted from another part of your body.
噢,绝对不行
Don’t let’s go into that.
但你上电视总得迷人一点
But you’ve got to look attractive for television.
那你是认为我还不够迷人,啊?
So you don’t think I’m attractive?
我觉得你很美
I think you’re beautiful.
言归正传
Now to business.
现在来个开怀大笑
Now let’s have a real big smile.
不,不,太过份了
No, no. That’s too much.
向后缩牙床
Show’s the receding gums.
…那也可以修正
But that too can be fixed.
用我身体其它部分,是吗?
From another part of my body, I suppose.
你一定想不到
Well, you’d be surprised.
我情愿不去想
I’d rather not think about it.
我有了个主意
Gee, I’ve got an idea.
表现服用荷尔蒙前后的效果
The before and after effect of taking hormones.
我们可先照一张 现在到处下垂的照片
We’ll take a picture now with everything sagging,
…然后再照一张拉过皮的
and then another one when you’ve had your face lifted.
保证你可以再多赚十万块
I promise you I can get you another $100,000 extra.
我得先考虑一下
I’ll have to think it over.
不会。先生,天衣无缝
No, Sir. Not a stitch showing.
好!像个裁缝舖
Good! Just like a barber’s shop.
我现在可以看了吧?
Now can I take a look?
你今天可以去露面了
Today you can present yourself to everybody.
老天爷!这是什么?
Good heavens! What’s that?
你开始一眼看去会不习惯。 慢慢就好
It’s a shock at first, but you’ll get used to it.
这张脸绝对不行
Not that face, never!
你不喜欢吗?
You don’t like it?
你把我鼻子怎么了?
What have you done to my nose?
都还在, 只是把它稍微抬高了一点
It’s all there, Sir. We’ve just raised it slightly.
– 但我的嘴唇? – 我觉得它挺可爱
– But the lip? – I think it’s cute.
啊。你喜欢?
You like it?
你看起来年轻了二十岁
You look 20 years younger.
当然还有。你这段时间 小心别乱拉扯
For a while you must be careful not to stretch anything.
别担心这个
There’s no fear of that.
至少等到伤口愈合
At least until everything’s healed.
– 但我的侧面轮廓? – 很像是大学生
– But the profile! – It’s very collegiate.
哪一位?
Who is it?
是我,安
It’s me, Ann.
– 我的老天! – 怎么了?
– Heavens alive! – What is it?
你的脸!他们都做了什么?
Your face! What have they done to it?
你不喜欢吗?
You don’t like it?
嘴唇!他们把它削掉太多了!
The lip! They’ve shortened it too much.
这个时候才告诉我
This is a fine time to tell me.
你这个样子不能上电视
But you can’t appear on television like that!
我就知道!我就知道! 他们把我嘴唇削了太多
I knew it! They’ve taken off too much of my lip.
别激动,甜心, 他们可以把嘴唇弄回去
Don’t get excited. They can put back your lip.
怎么弄? 用我身体其它部分吗?
From another part of my body, I suppose?
不,不是,可以只是 把它降低打个褶
No, it can be lowered by letting a pleat out.
你觉得我的脸 跟衣服是一回事吗?
Do you think my face is a skirt?
笑一个
Smile.
这不是笑脸
That isn’t smiling.
我得小心别拉扯得太多
I have to be careful not to stretch anything.
但你不用那么紧张
You don’t have to be that careful.
当然要。 肌肉都拉到耳朵后去了
Yes I do. It’s all tucked up behind the ears.
没什么大碍的。笑一个
That shouldn’t bother you. Laugh!
亲爱的,那不是笑, 笑的自然一点
My dear, that isn’t laughing. Laugh naturally.
我是笑得挺自然的
I’m laughing naturally.
但你笑得并不自然
But that isn’t natural, what you’re doing.
你让我意识到了
Now you’re making me self-conscious.
自♥由♥自在的笑,别怕
Laugh freely. Don’t be afraid.
我没怕
I’m not afraid.
没什么大事让我笑
Besides there’s very little to laugh at.
实际上,没什么好笑的
In fact, there’s nothing to laugh at.
你好!凯小姐
Good evening, Miss Kay.
这人真是…
The man’s a complete ass.
说真的。我开始喜欢了
Frankly, I’m beginning to like it.
对不起。先生。 我见到你时吓了一跳
Sorry, Sir. It was the first shock at seeing you.
很显然你不喜欢它
Evidently you don’t like it.
– 我想我会习惯它的。 – 但我没习惯
– I suppose I’ll get used to it. – Well, I won’t.
真令人沮丧
It’s all very depressing.
别难过。我们今晚出去 给你庆祝一下
Don’t be depressed. We’ll go out tonight, that’ll cheer you up.
没什么好庆祝的
Nothing will cheer me up.
Now that it’s ended
The romance is over
The passion is gone
Like the wind
And the rain
Gone are the joys
Of our madness
But the sadness
Goes on and on
Like an old-fashioned song
When I dream,,,
我的嘴唇合不上了
My lips won’t meet.
我甚至连吸管也用不了
I can’t even drink through a straw.
别担心,会习惯的
Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it.
我还发不清这几个音
I can’t pronounce my P’s or my M’s.
真不好受!
It’s terrible.
我太难过了
I’m so depressed.
别一直担心你自己
Stop thinking about yourself!
接下去有两个喜剧演员上场。 他们很好笑
There are two comedians on next. They’re very funny.
我可没心情去笑
I’m in no mood for anything funny.
笑一笑对你有好处
A laugh will do you good.
大夫可是告诉过我不能笑。 会扯裂伤口
The doctor said I’m not to laugh. I might split something.
怎么回事?
What’s wrong?
我全裂开了
I’ve come undone!
– 什么? – 全扯开了!
– What? – It’s all slipped.
– 让我,看看。 – 别,绝对不行
– Let me have a look! – No, no. Never!
不会。先生,不会留疤
No, Sir. Not a scar.
好,恢复原状了!
Good. It’s all my own original face.
完完全全
Every bit of it, Sir.
我希望这些不是从我身上 其它部分来的
This isn’t from another part of my body, I hope?
没有,先生
No, Sir.
我甚至欣赏我的眼袋
I even like my wattles.
– 你怎么想? – 老实说,我更喜欢另一张脸
– What do you think? – Frankly, I liked the other face.
– 我可不喜欢。 – 那张脸更年轻
Well, I don’t.
To me, it was more youthful.
– 你觉得怎么样? – 可爱,你看起来年轻了十岁
What do you think?
Cute. You look 10 years younger.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 把帐单送到酒店去。 – 我会的,先生
– Send the bill to the hotel. – I’ll do that, Sir.
– 我的大衣。 – 在候客室,先生
– My overcoat. – It’ll be in the waiting room, Sir.
这边请,先生
This way, Sir.
嗨,国王
Hi, King!
你还记得我吗?
Don’t you remember me?
当然了。你是我见过的 最讨厌的小家伙
I do, the most obnoxious brat I’ve ever met.
真糟糕。但我却不这么想你。 但我却不这么想
That’s too bad, but I don’t feel that way about you.
真的吗?
Oh, you don’t?
我们可能曾有争执, 但我觉得谈话挺刺♥激♥的
We might have argued, but I thought our talk was stimulating.
你这么冷天在外面干嘛?
What are you doing out in this weather?
噢,放假嘛
Taking a vacation.
是吗?
You look it.
你为什么不待在学校?
Why aren’t you at school?
啊,我毕业了
I’ve graduated.
你怎么冻得青紫发抖 连衣服都湿透了
Why, you’re shivering and blue! Your clothes are sopping wet.
别担心,我没事
Don’t worry, I’m OK.
你最好跟我来
You’d better come along with me.
你别叫警♥察♥来抓我
You won’t give me over to the cops?
– 当然不会。 – 你保证?
– Of course not. – You promise?
快来,不然你就冻死了
Come along before you catch your death of cold.
这边来。孩子,这边来
This way, boy. This way.
你首先得脱掉你的湿衣服
First thing is to take off your wet clothes and get into a hot bath
泡个热澡
before you catch pneumonia.
免得染上肺炎
Come on, straight forward here.
过来,到这里来。 赶快进浴室