这位年轻女士是谁? 怎么这么古怪?
Who is this young lady? I find her very odd.
她是个出色的广♥告♥专家
She is a brilliant advertising specialist.
真好!她一定是走火入魔了
Really! She certainly has it on the brain.
你常常这样突然 深沉的中断吗?
Do you usually go off the deep end this way?
– 你认为我疯了? – 当然不会
– You think I’m crazy? – I know so.
我知道陛下是位优秀的演员 尤其擅长哈姆雷特
I know Your Majesty is a wonderful actor who’s played Hamlet.
噢,我曾在私人剧院演过
I’ve dabbled in private theatricals.
我太渴望看你演哈姆雷特
I’d give anything to see your Hamlet.
或许找个晚上
Maybe you will one night.
为什么不就今晚呢,嗯?
Why not tonight?
好,私下表演
OK, a private performance.
生存或毁灭
To be or not to be…
就现在吧!
Now!
– 在这里? – 为什么不?
– You mean here? – Why not?
– 噢,不,不,不!噢,不! – 我叫大家安静
Oh no, no, no!
I’ll get everyone quiet.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们幸逢历史性的一刻
we are privileged to witness a great historic moment.
夏道夫陛下欣然同意
His Majesty King Shahdov
为我们表演一出哈姆雷特
has graciously consented to give us Hamlet’s To Be Or Not To Be,
表演哈姆雷特 独白有许多方式
There are many ways of playing the soliloquy of Hamlet.
他有时是位苍白,深沉, 有气无力的王子
There’s the pale, thoughtful, anemic Prince.
有时也会是心中充满怒火的一位。 你们喜欢哪一种?
There’s the mad, bombastic one. Which do you prefer?
只要别有气无力就行
Anything but anemic.

Very well.
生存或毁灭
“To be, or not to be:
这是个必答的问题
“That is the question.
是否应默默的忍♥受 坎坷命运之无情打击
“Whether ’tis nobler to suffer
“the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
还是应与深如大海之无涯 苦难奋然为敌,并将其制♥服♥
“or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
“and by opposing end them?
死即睡眠。它不过如此!
“To die: To sleep, no more,
倘若一眠能了解心灵 之苦楚与肉体之百患
“and by a sleep to say we end
“the thousand natural shocks that flesh is heir to,
那么,此结局可期盼!
“’tis a consummation devoutly to be wished.
死去,睡去
“To die, to sleep…
永眠…
“To sleep,
睡眠中有梦…
“perchance to dream:
…这就是个麻烦…。阻碍
“There’s the rub.
…谁能容忍♥长年 人间之百样折磨
“For who would bear the whips and scorns of time?
如暴君之政,骄者之傲
“The oppressor’s wrong, the proud man’s contumely,
失恋之痛
“the pangs of despised love,
法章之延
“the law’s delay,
贪♥官♥之侮,或庸民之辱…
“The insolence of office, and the spurns that patient merit
…假如他能
“of the unworthy takes,
一刃了之
“when he himself might his quietus take
清算一生
“with a bare bodkin?
谁还愿意呻♥吟♥流汗
“Who would fardels bear, to sweat
终生疲于操劳
“and grunt under a weary life?
死亡
“But that the dread
或不可知的身后之事…
“of something after death
…此境乃无人知晓之邦…
“that undiscovered country
自古无返者…
“from whose bourn no traveler returns
迷惑意志…
“puzzles the will
使我们宁忍♥受其苦其难…
“and makes us rather bear those ills we have
而不远走高飞
“than fly to others that we know not of?
重重顾虑…
“Thus conscience…”
– 现在。我忘了。 – 噢,不,不,请继续
– I’ve forgotten. – Oh no! Please go on.
不,不,对不起
No, no. I’m sorry.
您刚才听到的是夏道夫国王陛下 朗诵的哈姆雷特
You’ve just heard a recital of Hamlet
by His Majesty King Shahdov,
现在将回到安•凯主持的 惊奇晚宴实播
We now return to Ann Kay’s Real Life Surprise Party
特此报道
after station identification,
这里是K- X- P- A电视台
This is station KXPA,
不知该怎样谢你
How can I thank you?
三生有幸,您真是天才
What a privilege. What genius!
– 你喜欢吗? – 噢,您拥有的那种力量,那种愤怒
– You liked it? – You have such power, such anger!
您若当演员一定会很成功
What a success you’d be as an actor.
但演员不只是需要 天才而成功
But actors need more than genius to succeed.
– 他们少不了一副漂亮的牙齿 – 那是当然
– They need good sound teeth. – Naturally.
您总不能冒着令人反感的险
Have you the assurance to speak
与人面谈?
and face others without danger of being repellent?
你又来这套了?
There you go again!
一个演员如何确信
How can an actor play opposite a lovely leading lady
能取悦一位女士
if he’s uncertain?
只有用欧赛通牙膏 才使人信心十足
But with OXYTONE Toothpaste he has confidence and control,
欧赛通牙膏使您吐气如兰
for OXYTONE Toothpaste is the breath of violets.
欧赛通牙膏防止蛀牙, 去除牙垢
OXYTONE will arrest decay, remove yellow film
保持牙齿洁白光亮
and restore teeth to a beautiful whiteness.
用欧赛通牙膏使您
You’ll never regret,
终生受益无穷
you’ll never fret, if you use OXYTONE Toothpaste.
你知道, 你可使我心里七上八下的
You know, you’re giving me a terrific complex.
真的?
Really?
我曾以为你脑筋有问题, 现在可以确定了
I thought you were crazy, but now I’m positive.
我还以为你喜欢 有些疯狂的人
I thought you liked crazy people.
是的,但你怎么就能突然, 转谈牙膏广♥告♥?
Yes, but how can you suddenly branch off into toothpaste?
噢,大概是联想的作用。 我明天去见牙医
It must be an association of ideas. Tomorrow I go to my dentist.
呵,真没意思
How boring.
的确没意思
Most boring!
你可真的很有趣
You know, you really are funny.
你这么认为?
You think so?
我得告诉你我的一些故事, 一些没规没矩的
I must tell you some of my jokes. Naughty ones!
是的,我们能一起聊聊吧?
Yes, can’t we join in the conversation?
哦,我们刚谈及牙医
Well, we were discussing dentists.
我最讨厌的是当你无助地 被满嘴塞满器械时
I loathe when you’re helpless, your mouth full of instruments,
他们却去接电♥话♥
and they answer the telephone.
– 比如,你不介意吗? – 一点也不
– For example, do you mind? – Not at all.
只是,只是为了示范一下
Just to illustrate.
你可以张开嘴吗? 请?谢谢你
You see, will you open your mouth, please?
现在,当你摆了这个姿势…
When you’re in this position,
电♥话♥总会不出其然的响了
invariably the phone rings.
他去接了,你没办法, 他把你全当成了阴沟管道
He answers it. You can’t move. He treats you like a drain pipe.
前一个半小时播放的是
For the last hour and a half you’ve been entertained by King Shahdov
夏道夫国王在安•凯 惊奇晚宴实播中的表演
on Ann Kay’s Real Life Surprise Party,
这里是K- X- P- A电视台…
This is Station KXPA,
还没睡?
Still up?
– 我一刻都没睡着。 – 真的?
– I haven’t slept a wink. – Indeed?
陛下! 您起先断然拒绝上电视
Your Majesty! After your positive refusal to appear on television,
我却看到您朗诵哈姆雷特
to see you reciting Hamlet,
把刀叉还有糖放进 那讨人嫌的女人嘴里
putting knives and sugar tongs down that wretched woman’s throat!
你疯了不成!
Are you mad?
看了陛下的表演后 我真快疯了
After what I saw, Your Majesty, perhaps I am.
– 你在电视上看到我? – 全部都在发疯
– You saw me on television? – It’s all so insane.
我真是白♥痴♥。 我就觉得事情有点不对劲
I’m an idiot! I thought something peculiar was going on!
他们肯定是装了隐藏摄像机
They must have had hidden cameras.
– 你什么意思? – 我一直被蒙在鼓里
– What do you mean? – I knew nothing about it.
荒唐,要求他们赔偿损失
Outrageous. Sue them for damages!
咱们出去透透气
Let’s get out in the air.
时间不早了,陛下!
It’s rather late, Your Majesty.
我没法睡,穿上衣服, 咱们去夜♥总♥会♥
I can’t sleep. We’ll go to a nightclub.
我们该回到欧洲去
We should return to Europe.
别妄想了,我们需要钱
Don’t be absurd. We need money.
发生了这一切,恐怕没有 生意人会再把你在当真了
After what’s happened, no businessman’ll take you seriously.
为什么?
Why?
陛下!一个国王上电台 表演哈姆雷特
Your Majesty! A King playing Hamlet on television!
他们会对您的神智 是否正常产生怀疑
They’ll question your sanity.
我觉得在郊外追着小白球跑只是 为了把它放进洞里也正常不到哪里去
I suppose chasing a golf ball just to put it in a hole is sane?
比起高尔夫球我倒 更喜欢演哈姆雷特
I prefer Hamlet to golf.
– 我们全完了。 – 胡说
– We’re ruined. – Nonsense.
约翰,他在那里
John, there he is!
陛下,真是恭喜您。我和夫人 在电视上看到您的表演
Your Majesty, may I congratulate you, Sir.
My wife and I saw you on television
我只想说您真是个有天份的人
and I just want to say you certainly are a man of talent,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!