Turtle!
乌龟!乌龟!
Turtle! Turtle!
汤!
Soup!
早安,美国先生和女士们 及海中的轮船
Good morning Mr and Mrs America and all the ships at sea,
这是十点的新闻插播
This is the 10 o’clock edition of the news,
夏道夫国王。 埃斯图维亚废黜的国王
King Shahdov, dethroned Monarch of Estrovia,
携款而成功逃到美国
who escaped his country with the treasury, arrives in America,
他不仅为美国带来了大笔的财富 也带来了核能计划
King Shahdov brings to the States a vast fortune and his atomic plans
希望革新现代生活
in the hopes of revolutionizing modern life
并达到乌托邦境界
and bringing about a Utopia,
陛下,弗得昨晚已结♥帐♥ 并乘机去南美了
Your Majesty, Voudel checked out last night and left for South America!
– 打电♥话♥给银行。 – 我已经打了
– Call up the bank! – I did.
他们说您到的那天他把 所有证券和基金全提走了
They said all funds had been withdrawn the day you arrived.
他把一切都偷走了!
He’s stolen everything!
我们应揭穿他的骗局和卑鄙
Then we shall expose him as a thief and a scoundrel.
没有用, 我们没有帐目记录报告
It’s no use. We have no records, no legal claim.
我们破产了,贾姆
We’re broke, Jaume.
你还有核能方案
You still have your atomic plans.
只是蓝图,要为蓝图筹钱 是天方夜谭
Blueprints. It’ll be difficult financing blueprints.
那他们还会以为 是你携款潜逃的
To think you’re accused of absconding with the treasury!
反正也没差。很快我会被认为是 一个成功的恶棍而非赤贫的皇室
I’d sooner be thought a successful crook than a destitute monarch.
好的
Very well.
皇后陛下驾到,我得去接她
Her Majesty’s arrived and is on her way up.
哦,贾姆,我们破产的事 一字都别提
Not a word to anyone that we’re broke.
陛下
Your Majesty,
我一切悉从遵便
may I say that what small fortune I have is entirely at your disposal.
贾姆,亲爱的贾姆
Jaume, dear Jaume.
如果我们可以为这些 核能方案筹到钱
If we can get finance for these atomic plans,
我们就应有尽有了
we’ll have all the money we want.
依琳!
Irene!
– 你什么时候到的! – 一小时之前,我从巴黎乘机来的
– When did you arrive? – An hour ago. I flew in from Paris.
– 一个人。 – 是的
– Alone? – Yes.
你一定受了不少苦
It’s all horrible.
至少我还保住了脑袋
Well, at least I still have a head on my shoulders.
– 你家人还好吗? – 很好,谢谢你
– How is your family? – Very well, thank you.
很好!你打算待很久吗?
Good! Are you staying long?
我想尽快回巴黎
I’d like to return to Paris as soon as possible.
好
Very well.
嗯,很好,我不会耽误你太久。 在这一切发生后我…
I won’t keep you longer than necessary. After what’s happened,
我想我们彼此间 必须取得谅解
I think we ought to come to some understanding.
依琳,我们一直是朋友
Irene, we’ve always been friends.
很好的朋友,还有
Good friends, if nothing more.
一直坦诚以对
Always been honest with each other,
如你所知,我们的婚姻 只是为了国家的利益
and as you know, our marriage was an affair of the State.
你并不快乐
You were not happy and naturally
从未快乐过,我也一样
you not being happy, neither was I.
这应该怪我
I was to blame for that.
绝对不是。 对不起
Nonsense!
你还年轻
You were young
还在热恋中
and very much in love.
可惜对方不是我
Unfortunately, not with me.
我们双方都没有错。 是关于王位继承的问题?
No, neither was to blame. It was the Throne
…但现在王位也不存在了
and now the Throne no longer exists.
你想要离婚?
You want a divorce?
我想要你快乐
I want you to be happy.
我一切照办
I’ll do whatever you wish.
我只想让你结束这些年来 和我不幸的日子
I only wish to end the hapless years you spent with me.
怎么能称之不幸
They were by no means hapless.
那就让我们称这些年 为友好不匹配婚姻期
Then let’s call them years of a friendly misalliance.
振作起来, 我去为你点份午餐
Cheer up! Let me order you some lunch.
为什么人生这么复杂?
Why is life so complicated?
否则将会多么乏味
How dull it would be if it weren’t.
总台
Main office,
请给我转客房♥服务
Give me room service, please.
客房♥服务
Room service,
你可否送份菜单来?
Will you send up a menu?
老天爷,这么快
Good heavens!
请进
Come in!
电报,先生
Telegram, Sir.
天啊!我还以为是菜单
Gracious! I thought it was the menu.
抱歉
Excuse me.
又是那个叫克伦威尔的女人 请我们今晚用餐
From that Cromwell woman again about dinner this evening.
– 你确定不去吗? – 确定
– You’re definitely not going? – Definitely.
有件事我们还没谈,赡养费
There’s one thing we haven’t discussed. Alimony.
我并不需要, 我反正很有钱,你知道
I don’t need it. I’m quite rich, you know that.
对一位离婚中的女人来说, 你的想法真难以置信
From a lady about to get a divorce, that’s an incredible statement.
你记得今天是我们的 结婚纪念日吗?
Do you realize today happens to be the anniversary of our wedding?
至少你现在看起来 比往日快乐多了
Well, you look happier now than you did then.
我过去一定让你很烦闷
What a bore I must have been.
至少我们渡蜜月时 你并不十分有趣
Considering we were on our honeymoon,
you weren’t exactly amusing.
你一定很恨我
You must have hated me.
恰恰相反,我爱你
– On the contrary, I loved you. – How could you?
怎么可能?
我以为你太年轻不了解自己
I thought you were too young to know your own mind.
但是并不如此
But you weren’t.
– 你为什么都没吃。 – 我不饿
– You haven’t eaten a thing. – I’m not hungry.
我再替你点别的吧
Let me order you something else.
谢谢你,我想我该走了
Thank you. I must think about leaving.
你要回巴黎?
You’re returning to Paris?
是的,你呢?
Yes. And you?
我得留在这里
I must stay here.
– 为什么? – 钱
– Why? – Money.
新闻上说你有一百万
According to the press, you have millions.
我的核能计划需要用这些钱
I shall need them if I’m to put through this atomic project.
抱歉
Excuse me.
这是航♥空♥公♥司♥。我们有 班5点30去巴黎的飞机票
This is Transatlantic Airways, We’re holding reservations to Paris
皇后要预定吗?
if her Majesty intends leaving?
谢谢,皇后马上出发
Thank you. Her Majesty intends leaving.
噢,我的机票
Porter! My boarding ticket.
这是你喜欢的果仁糖
Here are your chocolates with the nougat inside
还有这些无聊的电影杂♥志♥
and those banal movie magazines you’re so fond of.
跟我来,夫人
Allow me, Madame.
去伦敦和巴黎的乘客 请到九号♥门登机
Passengers for London and Paris check through Gate 9 please,
是你了
That’s you.
好好保重自己
Take good care of yourself.
别忘了你的杂♥志♥
Don’t forget your magazines.
需要的时候随时写信给我
Write me if ever you need anything.
我会的
I will.
让我能很快听到你的声音。 别忘了
Let me hear from you once in a while. Don’t forget.
不会的
I won’t.
又是那个叫克伦的女人 问晚餐的事
It’s the Cromwell woman again about dinner this evening.
回答是不去
The answer is no.
你不打算改变主意?
You won’t change your mind?
我不会随便去吃 陌生人的免费晚餐
I’m not accessible to strangers for the price of a free dinner.
抱歉,陛下今晚无法前往
I’m sorry but His Majesty regrets he’s unable to come this evening.
– 这家伙到底是谁? – 著名的交际花
– Who is this creature? – A prominent hostess here.
发行了几个女性杂♥志♥ 并主持一个重要的电视节目
Publishes several women’s magazines and owns an important TV network.
我既无兴趣上电视亮相。 也不想为女性杂♥志♥写文章
Well, I have neither aspirations
to appear on television nor to write for women’s magazines.
还没落到那个地步
We haven’t come to that yet.
况且我也没心情 参加晚餐聚会
Besides I’m in no mood for dinner parties.
哦,陛下, 是皇后的离去使你消沉
Your Majesty, the Queen’s departure has upset you.
分离是一种死亡
To part is to die a little.
皇后离去时 也看起来悲伤的很
Her Majesty looked ineffably sad when she left.
您确定您要离婚吗?
Are you sure you want this divorce?
我确定皇后需要
I’m sure the Queen does.
我相信她现在开始爱上你了
I’ll swear Sir, she’s beginning to love you.
只是梦想而已,贾姆,梦想
Wishful thinking Jaume, wishful thinking.
I’d sell my soul for love
If I could find true love
There’s nothing in the world
I wouldn’t do,
I’d commit every sin
If I could win