You’re not supposed to play with the fire hose!
我来帮你弄开。抬起脚!
I’ll try to get you loose. Pick your foot up.
恐怕得多放些下来
I guess we’ll have to let a little more down.
把头从这里过来
Put your head through here.
手臂过来
Now give me your arm.
手给我
Try and bring the arm around this way.
不行,手杖在里面
No, my cane’s in the way.
等等,手杖给我
Wait, give me the cane.
你在干吗呢?不行!
What are you doing?
不,等一下!看,你得… 拿开水喉
Look, you’ll have to… Give me the nozzle.
我没法给你, 手指还塞在里面呢
I can’t give you the nozzle. My finger’s in it.
拜托亲爱的年轻人
My dear man!
把胳臂给我
Give me your arm.
不,不行。你不能这样!
You can’t do that!
你最好自己想办法出来。 我得开电梯了
You’d better figure it out. I’ve got to run the elevator.
再见。我得走了
Goodbye brother. I’ve got to go.
怎么搞的?
What’s happened?
说来话长
It’s too complicated to explain.
他把手指捅进水喉里后 就出不来了
He put his finger in the nozzle and can’t take it out.
老天爷!这下我们会 迟到的,你能不能快点!
Good heavens! We’re going to be late. Can’t you hurry?
你疯了?
Are you nuts?
噢,转过去
Turn around.
我来把这里松开
Don’t pull on that!
让我来
Here, let me loosen it.
底层,各位请出
Main floor. Everybody out.
可以了。现在把脚拿出来
I got it. Now pick your foot up.
你们两个还没解决完问题?
Haven’t you two solved that problem yet?
我们又要再坐一个来回了
You’re going to have to take another ride.
– 请等一等。 – 我不能再等了
– Just a minute, please. – I can’t wait.
好吧!那我们就连水喉 一起带走了
We’ll take the hose with us.
嗨!你不能这么做。 这是属于消防局的
You can’t do that! It belongs to the Fire Department.
那你想我们怎么样? 一整天上上下下没个完?
What do you expect us to do?
– 嘿,你们不能那样! – 我们会把它还回来的
– You can’t do that! – We’ll bring it back.
– 您车子在哪里? – 你说会坐你的车
– Where’s your car? – You said you’d bring yours!
我忘了,计程车!
I forgot. Taxi!
看我们运气怎样
See how lucky we are?
别让他们判你藐视法庭! 什么都行,别藐视法庭
Don’t let ’em give you contempt, whatever you do!
我可不想你这样被判刑
I don’t want you to get contempt!
传埃斯突维亚的夏道夫出席
Igor Shahdov of Estrovia!
举起右手
Raise your right hand.
你发誓所言句句属实
Do you swear to tell the truth?
失火了!敲响警钟!快!
It’s a fire! Sound the alarm, quick!
这是什么?
What is this nonsense?
我很抱歉,我的手指卡在 消防水喉里,我不得不一起带来
I had my finger stuck in the hose and had to bring it.
本席判证人藐视国会
Committee cites this witness for contempt.
你们这样判可太不公平
That’s very un-sportsmanlike!
夏道夫国王获颁友善证人奖
夏道夫国王澄清非共♥产♥党员
所有东西都上飞机?
All these for the plane?
所有都上,衣箱要货运
Yes. The trunks are to go by freight.
凯小姐要来看您
Miss Kay is on her way up.
注意了先生,您可没多少时间 若您要去看那个男孩
Remember Sir, you haven’t much time if you want to visit that boy.
早安,我来道别
Good morning. I’ve come to say goodbye.
我半小时后有直播节目 否则也会去机场的
I’d come to the airport but I’ve a broadcast.
谁送你的?
Who gave you this?
再说一遍
I beg your pardon?
哦,贾姆,你下楼去结♥帐♥吧?
Jaume, will you go downstairs and pay the bill?
已经结了,陛下
It’s already paid, Your Majesty.
– 那就再结一次。 – 噢,遵命
– Then pay it again. – Oh, of course, yes.
我真不愿你走。 你为什么不留下?
I hate to see you go. Why don’t you stay?
这里太疯狂了
It’s too crazy here.
别凭一时的情况下结论。 事情马上会过去的
Don’t judge by what’s going on today. It’s a passing phase.
Very soon it’ll all be over.
但我还是去欧洲 暂时避下风头
Quite so. In the meantime, I’ll sit it out in Europe.
但委员会已经使你成为 美国最受欢迎的人了
That Committee affair has made you the most popular man in America.
你现在可以一切自己做主了
From now on you can write your own ticket.
我本应如此,该回欧洲去了
I’ve bought it. Back to the Continent.
您的电报,先生
Telegram, Sir.
不用了,所有有人打点了
It’s all right, Sir. Everything’s being looked after.
抱歉
Excuse me!
是皇后
From the Queen.
她决定不和我离婚
She’s decided not to get a divorce.
你应该高兴才对
Well, aren’t you happy?
我不知道,也许
I don’t know. Maybe.
– 她在哪里? – 巴黎
– Where is she? – Paris.
那你为什么不留下让她来
Then why don’t you stay and have her over?
有你在身边?
With you around?
噢,甜心,你知道 我们之间并没什么
Oh honey, you know we don’t mean that much to each other.
你又让我有一块心病了
There you go, giving me another complex.
您必须马上出发,先生。 若您想去男孩的学校
You must leave immediately if you’re to visit that boy’s school,
好
Very well.
再见,安
Goodbye, Ann.
保重自己
Take care of yourself.
你需知道 我是非常非常喜欢你
You know I’m very, very fond of you.
我会想念你的,甜心
I’m going to miss you, honey.
如果我能年轻二十岁…
If I were only 20 years younger!
你得去找皇后了
You’d better get back to your Queen!
快点,你要迟到了
Come on, you’ll be late.
别忘了你的帽子
Don’t forget your hat!
这边请,陛下
This way, Your Majesty.
您好吗?请坐
How do you do, Sir. Won’t you sit down?
带男孩来这里
Will you have the boy brought in?
小家伙怎么样了?
How is the little fellow?
可怜的小家伙经历了 几次痛苦的折磨
He’s been through quite an ordeal, poor chap,
但父母出狱后就好多了
but he’s doing better now his parents are out of jail.
我还以为他们被判了两年刑
But I thought they were sentenced to 2 years?
本来是,但委员会建议缓刑
They were. But the Committee recommended a suspended sentence
他们就出狱了…
so now they’re free.
真的吗?
Indeed?
他们应感谢孩子的功劳
And they can thank the boy for that.
他父母太固执一直想保护别人
The parents were foolish, stubborn, protecting others. Fortunately,
幸亏男孩采取合作态度
the boy cooperated.
合作?
Cooperated?
这是皆大欢喜的结果
It’s been a happy solution all round.
原来如此
I see.
啊,他来了!鲁伯特 有人来看你
Here he is! Rupert, there’s someone here to see you.
你好,鲁伯特!
Hello, Rupert.
我给你带了些玩具
I brought you some toys
还有几件东西… 我想你会喜欢的
and one or two things I thought might amuse you.
他看起来不错吧?
He looks pretty good, don’t you think?
当然,还会有些情绪和疑问。 不是吗,鲁伯特?
We still have our moods and doubts, don’t we Rupert?
但我总告诉他不用担心
But I keep telling him he has nothing to worry about.
我们认为他是 爱国主义的英雄
We consider Rupert a hero and a real patriot.
这里大家都以为他荣
We’re all very proud of him here.
过来,鲁伯特 我想事情已经结束了
Now come, Rupert. I thought we were all over this.
高兴一点,鲁伯特
Cheer up, Rupert.
当所有都风平浪静后
When all this hysteria is over,
我会请你和家人来看我
I’ll have you and your family come and visit me.
– 你答应的? – 我保证
– You promise? – I promise.
可怜的小家伙。我想出去 旅行对他有好处
Poor little fellow, I think a trip would do him good.
但当然还有些不易之事
But of course, there are complications.
但愿事情情早过去
Well, let’s hope they’ll soon be over.
我也希望
I hope so too, Sir.
我们都在希望
We all hope.
没什么好担心的
This is nothing to worry about.