I’d like to oblige, Sir, but we have our orders.
– 你想我一起去吗? – 我没事的,先生
– Would you like me to come along? – I’ll be OK, Sir.
当然,我们不会吃掉他
Sure he will, we’re not going to eat him.
– 记住你答应过我的话。 – 当然,我明天会去看你的
Remember what you promised?
I do. I’ll be along tomorrow.
好,咱们走吧
All right son, let’s go.
哎,等一下!这里有你的东西
Just a minute! Here’s the rest of your apparel.
– 你的大衣。 – 我来拿,先生
– Here’s your overcoat. – I’ll take the rest, Sir.
噢,谢谢你
Thank you. There.
好了
Thank you, Sir.
好了
All right, son.
感谢你所做的一切
Thanks. For everything.
晚安,今晚有什么新闻?
What’s the line up for the news?
麦卡比夫妇刚被判藐视国会
Mr and Mrs Macabee have just been cited for contempt of congress.
谁稀罕这些老师
Who cares about schoolteachers?
还有找到了他们失踪的 十岁的儿子
And their 10 year-old son has just been found.
这也没什么要紧的
That won’t set the world on fire either.
他是在夏道夫国王住的 丽晶酒店中被找到的
He was picked up in King Shahdov’s suite at the Ritz.
等一下!这里的玄机 肯定可以用!
Wait a minute! Yeah, we got something there!
就这些了吗?
Will that be all, Sir?
– 再来点热水。 – 对不起,先生
– Some hot water. – Sorry, Sir.
我似乎感觉有人跟踪我
I have a strange feeling I’m being followed.
– 是你胡思乱想。 – 但愿是
– It’s your imagination. – I hope so.
– 孩子呢? – 他走了
– Where’s the boy? – He’s gone.
美国执行官来传唤他
A U.S. Marshal called for him.
– 来这里? – 是的,这里。坐下喝点茶!
– Here? – Yes, here.
Sit down and have some tea.
老天,但愿没发生过这些事
Dear, dear. I wish this hadn’t happened.
– 什么事? – 在这里被捕
– Why? – To be arrested here!
他没被捕
He wasn’t arrested.
但报纸会乱写是非的
The newspapers will make an ugly story of it.
荒唐!他们能知道什么?
What do they know?
他们什么都知道。 没准正在偷听呢
They know everything. They may be listening now.
你完全开始精神失常了
You’re being slightly hysterical.
你看!我这下完全出丑了
There, you see! I’ve made a complete ass of myself.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我并非危言耸听,如果报社 知道孩子曾在这里…
I’m not an alarmist,
but if the newspapers find out that boy was here…
– 几点了? – 五点
– What time is it? – 5 o’clock.
开机听新闻
Turn on the radio. We’re just in time for the news.
午安,先生女士们, 美国及海中所有的船只
Good afternoon, Mr and Mrs America and all the ships at sea,
被判藐视国会的教师 麦卡比夫妇的儿子
Rupert Macabee, son of the schoolteachers
鲁伯特•麦卡比今天 在丽晶酒店被逮捕
charged with contempt of congress, was picked up at the Ritz
他失踪后一直藏在那里
where he’s been hiding since his disappearance,
男孩被捕后引出 令人震惊的内♥幕♥
Sensational developments since the boy’s arrest
这牵涉到一个有共♥产♥党 背景的退位王室
involve a dethroned monarch said to be paid by communists,
这件事的发展将会引出一个 最出色的国际核间谍的曝光
Latest developments uncovered an international atomic spy ring,
被捕证人将和秘密警♥察♥合作
This reporter, in cooperation with our secret agents,
继续调查直至把这些外国 阴谋家带上审判席,一网打尽
are following clues to bring these foreign conspirators to justice,
关掉它!关掉
Turn it off! Turn it off!
居然有这么荒唐的事情
The whole thing is too silly for words.
皇家共♥产♥党!哼!
Royal Communist!
真是荒诞之极的说法
The expression is a reductio ad absurdam,
贾姆,你紧张什么。 我来,我来倒茶
Jaume, you’re nervous. Let me do that.
当然,你,你
Of course you are.
不知道你在做什么
You don’t know what you’re doing.
– 特…糖 – 两…两块
– Sugar? – T… t… two.
– 你在口吃。 – 我,我吗?
– You’re stuttering. – M… m… me?
热水,先生
Hot water, Sir.
请进!
Come in!
我们最好赶快找葛林律师
We’d better call up Green, the lawyer.
请转72038
Plaza? 72038 please.
请问是AP葛林律师 事务所吗?葛林先生?
Is that A.P. Green’s law office? Mr Green?
请稍等,陛下想与你通话
Just a moment please. His Majesty wants to speak to you.
葛林先生的电♥话♥,陛下
Mr Green on the phone.
有人在外面
There’s a man outside.
我是夏道夫国王
This is King Shahdov.
电♥话♥里别讲太多
Don’t say too much over the phone.
– 那你也听到新闻了? – 您最好马上来我办公室
Then you’ve heard the news?
Yes, You’d better come right away,
明白了
I see.
小心别被报社跟踪
Be careful not to be served with any papers.
是,我不想您在见我前 收到传票被传唤
I don’t want you subpoenaed until you’ve seen me.
马上见
Right-o!
– 我们必须马上离开。 – 是
– We must leave right away. – Very well.
– 危险过去了吗? – 他还在那里
– Is the coast clear? – He’s still there.
我试着去走访火梯。 走访火梯?
I might try the fire escape.
哦,我有个主意!
I have an idea.
您戴我的帽子,我戴上您的
You wear my hat and I’ll wear yours.
他会以为我是您而跟着我, 您就有机会溜走了
He’ll follow me and that will give you a chance to get away.
等等。我糊涂了。我是谁?
Now wait a moment. I’m all confused. Who am I?
你是我,我是你, 我们只是换帽子
You’re me and I’m you. We just exchange hats.
啊!太妙了!
Ah, very good! Here.
我看起来像吗?
Do I look like that?
– 谁? – 是我,安!
– Who is it? – It’s me, Ann.
快开门
Open the door.
你听到广播了吗?
Did you hear that broadcast?
是的,我们正要去见律师
Yes, we’re on our way to see a lawyer.
这让我也义愤填膺了
That makes my American blood boil!
外面有人等着拘捕我
There’s a man outside waiting to subpoena me.
别担心,我会对付他
Don’t worry about that. I’ll take care of him.
我先出去跟他搭讪稳住他。 你就可以逃跑
I’ll go out first, hold him in conversation, then you can get away.
太棒了!快去呀!
Good! Go ahead!
你不是亨利吗?
Well, if it isn’t Harry!
– 我不叫亨利。 – 你叫什么?
– My name’s not Harry. – What is it?
– 阿尔文。 – 当然了,阿尔文
– Irving. – Of course, Irving!
你还好吗?
Well, how are you?
我不认识你
I don’t know you.
别傻了,把眼镜摘下来
Don’t be silly. Take off your glasses.
停!等一等
Stop, just a minute!
请您能不能给我签个名?
Can I have your autograph, please?
好吧
All right.
快点
Come on out. Hurry up, please.
请一个一个来,好了,好了
One at a time, please. All right, all right.
是夏道夫国王?
Your Majesty, King Shahdov?
行了,给你
All right. There you are.
您可以留着它
That’s OK, you can keep that.
夏道夫国王被传唤
别怕,没啥可怕的
Don’t be afraid son. There’s nothing to fear.
我们希望您能帮到你父母
We’re here to ask you to help your parents.
我们只要几个 他们朋友的名单
All we want is the names of some of their friends.
如果你提供给我们
If you give us this information,
我们会竭尽所能救你父母
we’ll do all we can to help your parents.
陛下,首先最重要的
Your Majesty, first and foremost,
您必须坚持您拥有的 皇室人员的豁免特权
you must stand on your rights and demand immunity
on the ground of your Royal Prerogative.
– 豁免什么? – 这点我还不知道,但我会查明
Immunity from what?
That I don’t know, but I intend to find out.
但关键问题是 譬如问您是不是共♥产♥党
But if they put the $6♥4♥ question to you,
as to if you are, or ever have been a communist,
您可以坚持皇室特权
then again you must stand on your Royal Prerogative.
但这个问题太荒谬了
But that question is absurd.
这年头荒唐的事太多了, 陛下…老天爷!
There are many things absurd these days…
十点差二十分,我们绝不能 迟到。否则会被起诉
We mustn’t be late, or they’ll hold us for contempt.
陛下,赶快
Please Your Majesty, we must hurry!
坐这个最快
This is the express.
等一下!我忘了文件箱。 您先走!
Wait! I forgot my briefcase. You go ahead.
别等我,我会坐出租车到 您千万不能迟到
I’ll follow in a taxi. You mustn’t be late!
注意,向后站
Watch your step. Move to the back of the car please.
嘿!
Say!
底层,各位请出
Main floor. Everybody out.
我被固定住了
I’m in a bit of a fix here.
你怎么会和那个东西 缠在一起?
How’d you get mixed up in the first place?
这是我的事
It’s my business.
你难道不知道禁止 玩消防水喉?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!