You want anything? Nah.
你想吃点什么吗? 不了
So, you like that farm life?
你喜欢那样的田园生活?
Milking cows and shit?
挤牛奶 清理粪便?
I don’t have a farm.
我没什么农庄
No?
没有?
Fogarty thought you lived on some kind of farm.
弗加特觉得你好象就是生活在那种农庄里
Said you could smell pig.
还说可以闻到猪的味道
How that old fart would know…
他怎么可能知道
what a pig smells like, I don’t know…
猪闻起来像什么 我也不知道
but that’s what he said.
但他就那样说
Do you like being married?
你喜欢结婚吗?
What?
什么?
Do you like being married?
你喜欢结婚吗?
Does it work for you?
对你来说不错吧?
I can’t see it working for me.
对我来说就行不通
I never felt the urge, you know?
我从来没有想结婚的欲望
A lot of great looking women in the world.
世界上那么多漂亮的女人
I never met one made me want to give up all the others.
我从来没有遇到哪个女人可以让我放弃其他的女人
Sure, you can fuck around…
当然了 你可以到处风流
but it’s so much goddamn work, you know?
还有很多的事情可以做
Keeping it quiet.
然后回家什么都不说
It’s not worth the effort.
那样不值得
Don’t see the upside.
别那样做
You see the upside, Joey?
你那样做了吗 乔依?
Yeah, Richie, I do.
是的 瑞奇
I do now.
我现在就是
I’m pretty pissed at you, bro-ham.
兄弟 你让我很生气
You could’ve called.
你该打个电♥话♥给我
You could’ve dropped a postcard in the mail.
或者是寄张明信片来给我
We’re brothers. What’d you think would happen?
我们是兄弟 你觉得会怎么样?
I thought that business would come first.
我觉得我们该先说正事
Well, yeah.
好吧
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
Tch. I know.
我知道
What am I going to do?
我该怎么办?
You bust up a made man’s place.
你惹到了一些有势力的人
You killed some of his guys.
你杀了他几个手下
You take his eye.
你还弄瞎了他的眼睛
Jesus, Joey, you took his eye.
上帝啊 你弄瞎了他的眼睛
Barbed wire, wasn’t it?
用带刺的铁丝网 是吗?
That’s disgusting. You always were the crazy one.
太糟糕了 你总是那个最疯狂的人
Not anymore. Yeah, I heard.
再也不是了 是的 我听说了
You’re living the American dream.
你生活在你的春秋大梦里
You really bought into it, didn’t you?
你已经开始做梦了 是吗?
You’ve been this other guy…
你做原来的你那么久了
almost as long as you’ve been yourself.
现在也用了一样的时间变成了那个人
Hey, when you dream…
嘿 你在做梦的时候
are you still Joey?
你还是乔依吗?
Joey’s been dead a long time.
乔依已经死了很久了
And yet here you sit…
但你现在还坐在这里
big as life.
没什么区别
You know you cost me…
你要知道 你让我花费了
a lot of time and money.
大量的时间和金钱
Before you pulled that shit with Fogarty…
在你杀掉弗加特之前
I was a shoe-in to take over…
我本来是要成为下一任老大的
when the boss croaked… a shoe-in.
而且是内定的
It was made very clear to me, Joey.
我说的很清楚了 乔依
I had to clean up your mess…
我不得不去收拾你留下的烂摊子
or nothing was ever going to happen for me.
还要解决一些我从来没遇到过的事情
You got no idea how much shit I had to pull…
你根本不知道
to get back in with those guys.
我是怎么才让那些人不来找我麻烦的
You cost me…
你花费我
a hell of a lot, Joey, a hell of a lot.
太多 太多 乔依
Looks like you’re doing all right over here.
看起来你已经解决了所有的问题
Yeah, I am, I am.
是啊 对啊 对啊
I’m still behind the eightball…
我现在还是麻烦不断
because of you.
就是因为你
There’s a certain lack of respect…
我们缺少了某种尊重
a certain lack of trust.
缺少了某种信任
The boys in Boston are just waiting for me to go down.
那些在波士顿的人还等着我去呢
You always were a problem for me, Joey.
你一直不断的给我制♥造♥麻烦 乔依
When Mom brought you home from the hospital…
当妈妈把你从医院接回来的时候
I tried to strangle you in your crib.
我就想把你掐死在摇篮里
I guess all kids try to do that.
我想所有的孩子都要那么多
She caught me…
她发现了我
whacked the daylights out of me.
我就没好日子过了
I’ve heard that story.
我听说过这个事情
Well, what do you think?
是吗 你怎么想?
Better late than never?
晚点总比不杀好?
Richie…
瑞奇
I’m here to make peace.
我到这里来只是来寻求和平
Tell me what I got to do to make things right.
告诉我怎么做才好
You could do something, I guess.
我猜 你可以做一些事情
You could die, Joey.
你死了就可以了 乔依
How do you fuck that up?
你怎么可以失手?
How do you fuck that up?
你怎么可以失手?
What are you going to do, give him mouth-to-mouth?
你准备干什么? 给他人工呼吸吗?
Did you see my brother?
你看到我兄弟了吗?
Fuckin’ leave this…
妈的 不要管这个
and let’s just kill that little fuck!
我们一起去杀掉那个混♥蛋♥
Jesus, Joey.
上帝啊 乔依
Jesus, Richie.
上帝啊 瑞奇

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!