I don’t believe you.
我不相信你
I can’t believe this is happening.
我不敢相信这发生的一切
I can’t believe this is happening.
我不敢相信这发生的一切
I can’t believe this is fucking happening!
我不敢相信他妈的这一切居然发生了
You didn’t grow up in Portland.
你不是在波兰长大的
And you never talk about your adopted parents…
你从来也没提过你的养父母
because you don’t have any!
因为你压根就没有
And our name.
我们的名字
Jesus Christ, my name.
我的天 我的名字
Jack’s name. Sarah’s name?
杰克的名字 莎拉的名字
Stall? Tom Stall?
史多? 汤姆·史多?
Did you just make that up?
你乱编的吗?
Where did that name come from?
这个名字从哪里来的?
I mean…
我的意思是
it was available.
这个名字刚好可以用
Yeah.
是啊
I guess I was available, too.
我猜我也是刚好可以用 对吧?
Hey, Jack.
嘿 杰克
What am I supposed to call you now?
我现在该叫你什么?
You’re supposed to call me Dad.
你该叫我爸爸
That’s what I am… your dad.
我就是 你的爸爸
Are you really?
真的吗?
So, you’re some kind of closet mobster dad?
那种犯罪集团里的爸爸?
I mean, if I go rob Millikan’s Drug Store…
如果我抢劫了米里肯药店的话
will you ground me if I don’t give you a piece of the action?
你会因为这个事情打我吗?
What, Dad? You tell me.
是吗? 爸爸 告诉我
Please, son. Don’t.
别这样 孩子
If I talk to Sam about you, will you have me whacked?
如果我把你的事情给萨姆说了 你还会打我吗?
Jack.
杰克
Tom?
汤姆?
Hey, Sam. How are you doing?
嘿 萨姆 今天怎么样?
Good to see you up and around.
看到你康复了 我真是高兴
Yeah. You had her runnin’ yet?
是啊 你能让它跑起来了吗?
Yeah, for a second there.
是啊 还要等段时间
She’s coming back to life.
它就可以活过来了
Ah, shit.
噢 妈的
Tom…
汤姆
I got a problem.
我有个问题
Want to come inside for a minute?
进去坐坐?
I’ve been running through it all for the last couple days.
我这几天都在想这个问题
It just doesn’t fit.
我觉的这个事情不太合理
What doesn’t fit?
什么不合理?
None of it.
什么都不合理
Is that Edie coming home?
是伊迪回来了吗?
Yeah.
是的
Well, we don’t have to do this now.
好吧 我们现在先不说这个
Might as well.
那最好
Hi, Sam.
嗨 萨姆
Edie.
伊迪
How you doing?
你好吗?
I’m OK.
我很好
You want some coffee?
来点咖啡吗?
No, I’m good.
不 我不要
So, what brings you out here?
那么 什么风把你吹过来了?
Well, Tom and I were just talking about that.
我和汤姆刚才在说那件事情
Mmm. I’d like to hear it.
我也想听听
Well, it’s just that…
好吧 只是
none of this makes any sense.
我所说的不代表什么意思
These are serious secretive men.
这些人都是些偷偷摸摸的人
I mean, they wouldn’t have come out here…
我是说 他们不会跑到这里来
they wouldn’t have gone through all this…
他们不会跑到这里来这样做
exposed themselves like this…
来暴露他们自己
unless they were dead certain they had the right man.
除非是他们认定了他们找到了他们要找的那个人
So, what are you saying, Sam?
那么 你到底想说什么? 萨姆
I’m saying I think I need to hear the truth.
我只是说 我想知道真♥相♥
The truth?
真♥相♥?
The truth.
是的 真♥相♥
Sam, you’ve got too much time on your hands.
萨姆 你的时间比较充裕
I’m sorry?
什么?
Tom is…
汤姆是
Tom is who he says he is.
汤姆就是他自己
That’s all that really matters.
就是这个意思
Sam, hasn’t this family suffered enough?
萨姆 我们这个家遭遇的事情还不够多吗?
Well…
好吧
goddamn.
真该死
Edie.
伊迪
It’s OK.
好了
I guess I’ll be going.
我想我该走了
You folks give me a ring if you need anything.
如果你们需要什么帮助 给我打个电♥话♥就是
Anything at all, understand?
随便什么事情 明白了吗?
Thanks.
谢谢
You…

Edie. Edie!
伊迪 伊迪
Get off of me! Unh!
离我远点 啊
Fuck you, Joey!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 乔依
Aah! Get off!
啊 走开
Oh, my God. Oh, God.
我的天啊 我的天啊
Hello.

Hey, bro-ham.
嘿 我的兄弟
You’re still pretty good with the killing.
你仍然还是那么会杀人
That’s exciting.
真是刺♥激♥
Richie.
瑞奇
Yeah, it’s Richie. What do you say, Joey?
对啊 我是瑞奇 你有什么要说的吗? 乔依
Are you going to come see me?
是你来看看我?
Or do I have to come see you?
还是我来看看你?
What’s that supposed to mean?
那应该是什么意思?
Uh, Jenny Cream.
呃 Jenny Cream (酒名)
Bottle.
一瓶
You Ruben?
你是鲁本?
Yeah.
是的
You Joey?
你是乔依?
Yeah, I’m Joey.
是的 我是乔依
So, what do we do now?
我们现在做什么?
You finish your beer…
你先喝完你的啤酒
then I take you to see Richie in the Escalade.
然后我带你到艾斯卡拉德去见瑞奇
Nice houses.
房♥子不错
Richie’s a very upscale kind of guy.
瑞奇可是那种高层次的人
Nice gate.
门也不错
Yeah.
是啊
We’re here.
我们到了
Home, sweet home.
家 温馨的家
Got to frisk you.
我们要搜一下身
Nah. I’ll save you the trouble.
不用了 别麻烦了
I’m not packing.
我什么都没带
I got to frisk you.
我们要搜一下身
All right.
好吧
I don’t smell very good.
我身上不怎么好闻
I’ve been driving pretty much non-stop…
我开了很久的车 没停过
fifteen to sixteen hours.
15到16的小时的样子
I’ll hold my nose.
我会捏住鼻子
Can you believe that place is still standing the Track and Turf?
你还相信那个叫Track & Turf的酒吧还在继续营业吗?
Didn’t you bang Jill Levy there…
你没调戏那个叫吉利·立维的女人吗?
right on the bar in front of everybody?
就在吧台上 就在大家的面前
I never banged Jill Levy.
我从来没调戏过吉利·立维
Well, you should’ve. She was… She was something.
你该那样的 她还有点意思
How you doing, Richie?
近来可好? 瑞奇
Yeah.
不错
It’s been a long, long time, bro-ham.
很久 很久没看到你了
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是啊
Come with me.
跟我来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!