What the hell were you thinking?
你到底在想些什么?
I wasn’t thinking. Obviously not.
我没想 当然没想
Bobby’s been riding me all year, Dad. He’s a jerk.
博比几年来一直骑在我头上 爸爸 他是个混球
He’s a jerk?
他是个混球?
Yeah. He’s a jerk.
是的 他是个混球
That’s no excuse. You stand up to him.
不要找借口 你打了他
You don’t put him in the hospital!
就差点没把他送进医院
Oh, big deal.
噢 没什么大不了的
It’s the best thing anyone could’ve done to him.
随便谁打了他都是一件好事
Besides, I only got suspended.
再说了 我只是被停课了而已
It Is a big deal!
这个事情够大了
His parents say they might sue us.
他父母说要起诉我们
There could be assault charges.
可以被告成蓄意伤人
We can’t afford that, Jack.
我们负担不起 杰克
We don’t have that kind of money.
我们没那么多钱
Oh, what? Mom’s not gonna take the case?
噢 什么? 妈妈不会接这个案子?
Oh, whatever, Dad… Listen, smart mouth!
噢 不管什么 爸爸 听着 会说的小子
In this family, we do not solve our problems by hitting people!
我们家里我们解决问题不靠打人
No, in this family, we shoot them!
不 在这个家里 我们只拿枪杀人
Jack.
杰克
Honey, have you seen Jack?
亲爱的 你看到杰克了吗?
What?
怎么了?
What’s wrong, baby?
亲爱的 怎么了?
Fogarty and his men followed us to the mall.
弗加特和他的手下跟踪我们到了商场
He what?
他怎么?
Call Sam. Should… Should we call Sam?
打电♥话♥给萨姆 我们该打电♥话♥找他吗?
We should call…
我们应该要打电♥话♥
I already took care of it, honey.
我已经解决了这件事情了 亲爱的
I already took care of it. Went down to the courthouse…
我已经解决了这个事情了 我去了法♥院♥
got a restraining order.
拿到了逮捕令
A lot of good that’ll do.
那会起很大的作用
Well, it’s something.
恩 只能这样了
At least we could have him arrested…
至少我们能逮捕他
if he ever comes around here again.
如果他再在这个附近出现
You’re right.
你是对的
But I have to tell you something.
但是我要告诉你一些事情
What?
什么?
This man Fogarty really believes…
这个叫弗加特的人始终认为
that you’re this Joey Cusack.
你就是乔依·崔瑟克
I mean, the things that he told me this afternoon…
我是说 他今天下午告诉我的事情
What things? Things. Just bullshit.
什么事情? 那些事情 都是胡说的
But he’s, uh, he’s sure that it’s you.
但是他很肯定你就是那个人
And we have to convince him that it’s not.
我们必须要让他相信你不是他说的那个人
Well, I don’t think he’s interested in examining my DNA.
我觉得他是不是对检测我的DNA有兴趣?
Get off our property.
放下你的武器
We’ll go, Joey.
乔依 我们走吧
We just want you to come with us.
我们只是你想和我们一起走
Come back to Philly, see some people.
回费城去见一些人
I told you, I have never been to Philadelphia.
我告诉过你 我没有去过费城
Heh. You almost believe your own crap, don’t you?
呵 你自己都相信你的废话?
You know, you’re trying so hard to be this other guy.
你这么辛苦的装成这个人
It’s painful to watch.
看起来真痛苦
Charlie. Hey.
查理 是的
Look what we found.
看看我们找到了什么
Come on.
出来
Yeah? Ha ha ha.
耶! 哈 哈 哈 哈
Mom! Jack!
妈妈 杰克
No! Edie! Edie! Mom!
不要 伊迪 伊迪 妈妈
Edie! No! No! Jack!
伊迪 不 不要 杰克
Let go, you son of a bitch!
让我走 你这个混♥蛋♥
Come here.
过来
Wait.
等等
Mom.
妈妈
Don’t make us hurt the kid, Joey.
乔依 不要让我们伤害孩子
We just want you to come for a little trip with us…
我只想你和我们一起旅行一下
down Memory Lane.
沿着记忆之路
Put the popgun down. Come over and talk to us.
放下你的玩具枪 过来和我们谈谈
Baby, wait.
亲爱的 等等
Edie… I will get him.
伊迪 我去把他接回来
I’ll get him. Please.
我去 求你了
Go up to Sarah.
去照顾莎拉
Go up to her. Do it.
去照顾莎拉 去吧
Put the gun down.
放下抢
Put it down, Joey.
放下枪 乔依
Come closer.
走近点
A little further.
再过来点
Come on.
来吧
Go back to the house, Jack.
杰克 回屋去
Go on.
去吧
You see how cozy it can be when you decide to play nice?
你看 当你决定合作的时候一切事情都好办了
Now, come on, Joey. Get in the car.
来吧 乔依 上车吧
You won’t need your toothbrush. We’ll take care of everything.
你不用带牙刷 我们一切为你准备好了
I think it’d be better if you’d just leave now.
我觉得你如果现在离开的话会更好点
Joey.
乔依
Come on, Joey, let’s go.
来吧 乔依 我们走吧
Uhh! Uhh! Uhh!
啊 啊
Ohh! Ohh!
噢 噢
Tom!
汤姆
Fuck.
妈的
Mommy, what’s wrong?
妈妈 怎么了?
It’s OK.
没什么
You got anything to say before I blow your brains out…
你死之前还有什么好说的吗?
you miserable prick?
你这个可怜虫
I should’ve killed you back in Philly.
我当时在费城的时候就该杀了你
Yeah, Joey.
是啊 乔依
You should have.
你该的
Uhh! Uhh.
啊 啊
Edie.
伊迪
Honey, are you OK?
亲爱的 你还好吗?
Tell me the truth.
告诉我真♥相♥
The truth?
真♥相♥?
Please. You can do that, can’t you?
求求你了 告诉我好吗?
You can do that, can’t you? Please?
告诉我好吗? 求求你了
What do you think you heard?
你听到了什么吗?
It’s not what I heard.
不是我听到的
It’s what I saw.
是我看到的
I saw Joey.
我看到了乔依
I saw you turn into Joey right before my eyes.
我看到你在我眼前变成了乔依
I saw a killer… the one Fogarty warned me about.
我看到了一个杀人魔 弗加特警告过我
You did kill men back in Philly, didn’t you?
你在费城杀过人 对吗?
Did you do it for money…
你是不是为了钱才那样做
or did you do it because you enjoyed it?
或者是你只是因为 因为你喜欢杀人?
Joey did, both. I didn’t…
都是乔依做的 不是我
Tom Stall didn’t.
汤姆·史多不会这样做
Oh, God.
噢 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
噢 我的上帝
Oh, God, it’s really happening.
噢 我的天啊 这一切是真的
What are you, like, some multiple personality schizoid?
你到底是什么? 得了多重人格分♥裂♥症?
It’s like flipping a switch back and forth for you?
这些对你来说就像来来回♥回♥得开关电闸一样简单?
I never expected to see Joey again.
我也不想再看见那个乔依
Oh, yeah. Joey.
噢 是啊 乔依
What, was he in hiding? Was he dead?
那他在躲什么吗? 还是他死了?
I thought he was.
我想是这样的
I thought I killed Joey Cusack.
我想我已经不是乔依·崔瑟克了
I went out to the desert, and I killed him.
我在沙漠死里逃生的时候之后 我就不再是他了
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天啊
I spent three years becoming Tom Stall.
我用了三年的时间变成了汤姆·史多
Edie, you have to know this.
伊迪 这些事情你应该知道
I wasn’t really born again until I met you.
我遇到了你以后才如获重生
I was nothing.
我什么都不是