Mom?
妈妈?
You haven’t forgotten about my new shoes, have you?
你没忘了我鞋子的事情吧?
Gosh, no. It’s my top priority for the day.
天哪 当然没有 那是我今天要做的第1件事
How could I forget? You all right?
我怎么可能忘记呢? 你还好吧?
Yeah, yeah. Hi… Hi, sweetie.
是啊 是的 嗨 乖乖
Honey, just get ready for school.
亲爱的 准备好去上学
I’ll speak to you afterwards, all right?
我晚点再告诉你 好吗?
OK.
好的
Come on.
走吧
Let’s go shopping.
我们去买♥♥东西
Careful. It’s loaded.
当心点 上了膛的
Why was Mom running around the house with that?
为什么妈妈拿着枪在家里到处跑?
What’s going on, Dad?
发生了什么事情? 爸爸
False alarm.
假警报
Nothing to worry about.
没什么好担心的
I am worried.
我很担心
You’re sweating. You’re soaked, Dad.
你满身大汗 你湿透了 爸爸
What kind of false alarm?
哪种假警报?
What did you mean, you think you…
你刚才说的什么意思? 你说你
You think you’re losing your mind?
你觉得你快疯掉了?
Some mob guys showed up at the diner.
餐馆有一些暴徒
They saw me on TV, and they came by to take a look at me.
他们在电视上看到我 他们专门过来看下我到底什么样子
Yeah.
是吗?
Yeah, I heard about that. Uh, so…
是的 我听说了 呃 所以
They thought they knew me.
他们觉得他们认识我
They thought… I was somebody else.
他们把我认成了另外的人
Heh. That’s weird.
嘿 真是怪异
Yeah. Weird.
是啊 够怪的
And I guess, um… Well, I guess…
我猜 呃 我猜
they don’t like this guy they think you are.
他们不喜欢这样的人 他们认为你就是这样的人
Apparently not.
明显不是
And, um, and I guess l…
我觉得 呃
I guess… I guess they want…
我猜 他们想
to kill this guy they think you are?
他们想杀了这个人 你就是这个人?
See, that’s… that’s the losing my mind part.
是的 这个就快让我疯掉的原因
I mean, I have no reason to think that.
我的意思是 我没理由那样想
It’s just I was down at work, and, you know…
我只是想工作 你也知道
suddenly I thought maybe… maybe…
突然 我想可能 可能是
they’d come looking around.
他们只是过来看看而已
You know?
你明白吗?
And, uh…
呃
And then you came running back here to save us?
你急急忙忙地跑回来救我们?
Yeah, something silly like that.
是啊 一些愚蠢的想法
I’m sorry.
我十分抱歉
What if you’re right?
如果你是正确的呢
Then we deal with it.
我们就只有面对
Now, look what I just found.
看我找到了什么?
It’s my last pair in this style, and it’s exactly your size.
这种款式的最后一双 刚好合你的尺码
Just try these on. They should fit like a dream.
穿上试试 做梦都找不到这么合适的
How do they feel?
感觉怎么样?
Good. Yeah, I think I like them.
很好 谢谢 我很喜欢
I have a pair of these myself.
我自己也有一双
They look great and they really last.
真的很不错 但真的也是最后一双了
Really? OK. I’ll take them.
是吗? 好的我买♥♥下了
And I needed a pair for her as well.
我还需要给她卖♥♥一双
Sarah?
莎拉
Sarah?
莎拉
Uh, ma’am? The shoes… I have to find my daughter.
呃 女士 这鞋子 我要找我的女儿
I can’t let you leave the store with the shoes.
我不能让你把鞋子穿出商店
OK, OK, OK. Sarah!
好的 好的 好的 莎拉
Sarah?
莎拉
Sarah?
莎拉
Sarah. Sarah. Don’t ever do that again, OK?
莎拉 莎拉 以后别在这样了
I’m sorry, Mommy.
对不起 妈妈
But look. They have the new Vespa dolls.
但你看 这里有新款式的摩托车娃娃
Nothin’ to worry about, Mrs. Stall.
没什么好担心的 史多夫人
I’ve been watching over her.
我一直看着她呢
You stay the fuck away from my family, you son of a bitch.
你♥他♥妈♥的离我的家人远一点 你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
There’s no need for that kind of language, Mrs. Stall.
没必要用这样的词语吧 史多夫人
Listen to me. I don’t know what you want…
我告诉你 我不知道你想要什么
and I don’t really care.
但我也不想知道
You should care about what I want, Mrs. Stall…
你应该关心我想要的东西 史多夫人
because I want something from your husband…
因为我想要从丈夫那里得到一些东西
that might affect you, might change your life.
那会影响你 甚至改变你的生活
My husband does not know you.
我的丈夫不认识你
He wouldn’t know you, somebody like you.
他不会认识像你这样的人
Oh, he knows Carl Fogarty, all right.
噢 他认识卡尔·弗加特 知道吗?
He knows me intimately.
他对我再熟悉不过了
See? This isn’t a completely dead eye.
看到了吗? 这只眼睛没有完全的瞎
It still works a bit.
还可以看到一点
The problem is, the only thing I can see with it…
问题是 我用这只眼睛能看到的唯一的东西
is Joey Cusack.
就是 乔依·崔瑟克
And it can see right through him.
能把他看穿
Right through your husband, Edie.
能看穿你的丈夫 伊迪
See what’s inside him, what makes him tick.
看看他心里到底怎么了? 什么让他这么规矩
He’s still the same guy.
那还是原来那个人
No. He’s still crazy fuckin’ Joey.
不 他还是以前那个疯狂的乔依
And you know it, don’t you?
你也知道 不是吗?
I know that my husband is Tom Stall. That’s what I know.
我所知道是 我的丈夫是汤姆·史多
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗? 是的
Well, why don’t you ask Tom about his older brother Richie?
好啊 你怎么不问问汤姆一些关于他哥哥瑞奇的事情?
He doesn’t…
他不….
Ask Tom about how he tried to rip my eye out with barbed wire.
问问汤姆是怎么用带刺的铁丝网把我的眼睛弄瞎的
And ask him, Edie…
问问他 伊迪
how come he’s so good at killing people?
他是如何这么会杀人的?
If I see you within five hundred feet of me…
如果让我看到你在我5英尺之内
or my children or my husband, I’ll have you arrested.
或者是我的孩子和丈夫 我就只有让你被抓起来
Heh heh heh heh.
哼 哼 哼 哼 哼 哼
Can I possibly make myself any clearer than that?
我还能对你讲的再清楚一点吗?
No, no, Mrs. Stall, you can’t. I thank you for your time.
不 不 史多夫人 你不会的 谢谢你给我这么多时间
You have an enchanting daughter.
你有个可爱的女儿
And, Mrs. Stall…
还有 史多夫人
don’t forget your shoes.
别忘了你的鞋子
Heh heh heh heh.
哼 哼 哼 哼 哼 哼
So, how’s your dad?
你♥爸♥爸怎么样了?
I don’t know. A little weird.
我不知道 有点怪怪的
Well, after what he went through?
是啊 在他经历了那么多以后
I mean, actually killing someone?
我是说 真的杀掉一个人
I mean, that’s enough to freak anybody out.
这足以让任何一个人疯掉
Yeah. I guess.
是啊 我也觉得
So, your old man’s some kind of tough guy, huh?
你♥爸♥是条硬汉 对吧?
What’s he think of his wimp son?
他怎么想他这个懦弱的儿子呢?
You think he’d take this shit? You think he’d make jokes?
你觉得他能接受吗?
Go on, bitch. Say something funny.
继续啊 混♥蛋♥ 说点好笑的啊
Bobby, leave him alone.
博比 别这样
Shut up, skank.
闭嘴 斯刊克
Uh-oh. He’s gettin’ mad.
啊噢 他要发疯了
Jack, let’s just get out of here, OK?
杰克 我们出去吧 好吗?
Jack, he’s an asshole. You know that.
杰克 他是个混♥蛋♥ 你知道的
He doesn’t mean shit. Let’s just go.
他没什么其他的意思 我们走吧
Let’s just get out of here, OK?
我们出去吧 好吗?
Yeah, puss. Run away.
是啊 女人 快跑啊
Goddamn, I bet your daddy would be real ashamed by you.
我敢打赌你的爸爸因你而感到耻辱
Go ahead, bitch. Say something funny.
来啊 混♥蛋♥ 说点好玩的啊
Make me laugh.
让我笑笑
Uhh! Ohh!
啊 噢
OK, you motherfucker! Get over there, you son of a bitch!
好啊 你这个他妈的傻瓜 过来 你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Come here. Are you laughin’?
过来 你在笑吗?
Are you laughin’ now…
你现在在笑吗?
you motherfucking cocksucking piece of shit?
你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥